JoSAA 2nd Round Seat Allotment 2017 (जोसा का दूसरा दौर सीट आवंटन): The Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) is expected to release second round results very shortly. The result of JoSAA Counselling will be published on the official website. Earlier, the authority released the first admission list on 28 June 2017. The students having their names in JoSAA Second Round Results will be offered seats in different IITs, NITs and IIITs spread across the country. The students interested in JoSAA Seat Allotment Results can know how to check the results in the article below.
JoSAA 2nd Round Seat Allotment 2017
The results of JoSAA Second Round is expected to be announced on 04 July 2017 at 05:00 PM. The students will be awarded a seat based on their JEE (Advanced) 2017 Rank, option opted by the students and number of available seats. After the declaration of JoSAA Second Allotment Results, the students will have to confirm the seat allotted to them by paying a seat acceptance fee of Rs.45,000 (for General category students) and Rs.20,000 (for Other category students). Also, a document verification session will be held to verify the information provided by the student. If a student fails to deposit fee on time his/her seat will be passed on the other students.
JoSAA Second Counselling Result 2017: How To Check ?
The students are advised to follow these simple steps to check their JoSAA Round 2 Seat Allotment Results:
- Visit this website, the homepage for JoSAA Counselling 2017.
- Click on View Allotment Result & Pay Acceptance Fee link at the top.
- Login with your JEE (Advanced) 2017 Roll Number, Password and Verification Code.
- Now, look for the link for JoSAA 2nd Round Seat Allocation on the website.
- Click on it when you find it.
- A list of selected students will be displayed on your screen.
- You have to look for your name under the college you selected in choice filling.
Official Link: JoSAA 2nd Round Seat Allotment 2017
JoSAA Second Allotment Result 2017: Freeze, Float & Slide Options
The students who have their name in JoSAA Seat Allotment Results will have to report at a JoSAA Reporting Centre to get their documents verified and pay course fee. Also, the students can exercise a few options for the seat allotted to them, they are as follows:
- Freeze: The students may opt the FREEZE Option if they are satisfied with the allotted seats and wants to accept the allotted seat. It must be noted that such students will not be considered for further JoSAA Counselling Seat Allotment rounds.
- Float: This option is for the students who are ready to accept the allotted seat but also want to apply for a better institute/ college in further JEE Advanced Seat Allocation rounds.
- Slide: The students who have accepted the seat allotted in JoSAA 2nd Round Results but may prefer another programme or course in the allotted college can opt for SLIDE option.