Kulachi Hansraj Model School Admission 2021-22: The School admits students in Pre School, middle and for high school. Complete details regarding the criteria and procedure for admission and allotment of a stream is covered in this article.
Online applications for the nursery as well as for other classes invite in January month. Interested candidates are required to submit the online registration form within the specified time. Application fee, age limit criteria, admission fee structure, admission test details and steps to register online for Kulachi Hansraj Model School Admission 2021 are specified below.
FAPS 2020-21 Session Admission Details !!! Click Here
Kulachi Hansraj Model School Admission 2021-22 Details
|Name of the School||Kulachi Hansraj Model School|
|Admission for||Nursery to 12th Class|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Article About||Kulachi Hansraj Model School Admissions|
|Application Dates||Intimated Soon|
Kulachi Hansraj Model School Admission 2021-22
Online applicants forms for the nursery uses to fill in January. However, for the rest of the classes, the school invites applications as per the availability of vacant seats. For class XI students are given admission on the basis of the regularity of attendance in the previous class. Other essential Kulachi Hansraj Model School Criteria that are considered while addressing XI class admissions cover in detail in the below section.
Kulachi Hansraj Model School Online Admission Form 2021
Steps that register to follow while registering for Kulachi Hansraj Model School Admission 2021-22 shall be as follows.
- Visit the “kulachihansrajmodelschool.co.in” website
- Click on the “Admission” section
- Now make an online account for registration
- Get the registration ID and password
- And complete the registration process
- And at last, keep a copy of the same for further reference.
Kulachi Hansraj Model School Admission Procedure 2021
- Students who possess X class certificate, they are given admission in XI class on the basis of below-specified information.
- Criteria for Admission in Class (XI) Streams
|Science||75% and above in aggregate, 75% in English, Maths, and Science ( Medical & Non-Medical).|
|Commerce||With Maths- 75% and above, 75% and above in English and Maths Without Maths- 65% and above marks.|
Humanities -1, 55% and above then this, the student must possess 55% and above in English and Social Science.
Get latest updates via SMS and Email
75% and above aggregate marks, the student must possess 75% and above in English and Maths.
Upcoming Olympiad Exams for Students !!! Click Here
In the case of external Admissions
- For admissions to the 11th class, students select on the basis of Interview as well through an MCQ based exams. Questions are mainly put up from the general awareness and aptitude sections.
- Subjects which are to assess in the admission test for each stream are as follows.
|Subjects||Question Papers- Sections|
|Science||English, Science, Maths|
|Humanities||English, Social Science|
|FDGT||English, Social Science|
|Medical||English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths/ Psychology|
|Non-Medical||English, Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Computer Science/ Economics|
|Commerce||English, Accountancy, B. Studies, Eco, Maths/H.Sc./I.P/ Marketing|
|Humanities 1||English, Geography, History, Pol. Sc., Home Sc./Physical Education/Music.|
|Humanities 2||English, History, Psychology, Mathematics/ Physical Education/ H.Sc./ Fine arts, Economics/ Pol. Science./ Home Science|
|FDCC/I.T.||English, Home Science, Fashion studies/ IT 1, Textile Design/ IT 2, Food Nutrition & Dietetics/ Music/ Fine arts|
Kulachi Hansraj Model School Fee Schedule 2021-22
The school collects the fee on the monthly/ Quarterly basis. KMHS School Fee is to pay in advance, complete month wise details of the fee structure is as under:
|Fees Period||Date of payment (Expected)|
|April to June||2nd week of April 2021|
July to September
Board Fee for Classes VIII, X & XII
Alumni Fee for Class XII
|3rd week of July 2021|
|October to December||3rd week of October 2021|
|January to March 2021||3rd week of January 2022|
- All school fees is to be paid in advance.
- Fees must be paid on or before the due date.
- The fee bill cum receipt will be sent through the students on a quarterly basis.
- Payments may be made by the following modes :
- Through NEFT/RTGS in favour of Kulachi Hansraj Model School, Ashok Vihar, Delhi (A/c No. 3061000100010994 IFSC Code PUNB0316100) through Mobile App/Net Banking. Submit the Transaction id. of NEFT/ RTGS along with your fee receipt to the school.
- Through crossed Cheque/Pay Order in favour of Principal, Kulachi Hansraj Model School, Ashok Vihar, Delhi.
- Through online Payment through the school website (www.khms.ac.in) by opening the student’s login and making payment through the FEE option.
- Fees can be deposited for the whole year in advance.
- If the fee is not paid by the stipulated date, a late fee of Rs.50/- per month upto the last day of the month will be charged.
- Non-payment of fees thereafter, can result in the student’s name being struck off the rolls. Admission fees and annual charges will be applicable if re-admission is granted.
- A duplicate fee-slip will be issued from the office on payment of Rs. 20/-
- In case of a fee cheque being returned by the bank, a fine of Rs. 200/- shall be charged in addition to late fees.
- Bus fees are to be paid for a period of 11 months.
- Transfer certificate will be issued on the settlement of all dues. Kindly ensure that the school fee is paid on time.
- Reminders cause unnecessary embarrassment to the child.
Kulachi Hansraj Model School Address
KULACHI HANSRAJ MODEL SCHOOL
ASHOK VIHAR, PHASE – III,
DELHI – 110052
Website : www.khms.ac.in
Details about 2021-22 Academic Session Scholarship Exams !!! Click Here