BSTC 2017 Admit Card (बीएसटीसी प्रवेश पत्र): The Pre BSTC Exam 2017 is scheduled to be conducted at University of Kota on 30 April 2017 from 02:00 PM – 05:00 PM. BSTC 2017 Admit Card will be available to download at the exam’s website on 23 April 2017 (Sunday). The students who have filled the BSTC Online Form and deposited the application fee before the last date of submission will be able to download their Rajasthan BSTC Admit Card on the given date. Interested students can read about the guidelines issued by the authority regarding the Pre BSTC Admit Card in the article below.
|BSTC Admit Card Date|
|Date of Issue of BSTC 2017 Admit Card||23 April 2017|
|Date of BSTC Exam||30 April 2017|
BSTC Admit Card 2017
The BSTC 2017 Admit Card will be released by the National Council of Teacher Education (NCTE) on the exam’s official website www.bstc2017.org. The students who have applied for admission in Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) courses of University of Kota can download their Rajasthan BSTC Admit Card Name Wise by following the steps given below:
• Visit the BSTC Exam’s website.
• Click on “BSTC 2017 – Admit Card” link in the “Important Downloads” section.
• Enter your application number along with Challan number.
• Now click on “Submit” button.
• BSTC Admit Card will be downloaded in a PDF File.
Note – It is mandatory for the student appearing in Pre BSTC Exam 2017 to carry a hard-copy of the admit card while reporting for the exam on 30 April 2017. No student will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the BSTC Hall Ticket.
Raj BSTC Admit Card 2017——> Download Here!!!
Rajasthan BSTC Hall Ticket 2017 Name Wise
All the students who are going to participate in BSTC Exam 2017 they can download their Rajasthan BSTC Hall Ticket 2017 Name Wise. We will activate a link here through which you can download or access BSTC Hall Ticket. We advise to all candidates that be regular with our website to get latest updates regarding Rajasthan BSTC Admit Card.
BSTC 2017 Exam Pattern
BSTC Question Paper will consist of 4 Sections carrying 50 questions each. Each question will carry 3 marks and there is no negative marking for an incorrect answer. BSTC Exam will be of 200 marks in total. BSTC Exam Pattern is as follows:
|Section||Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks|
|B||General Knowledge (Rajasthan)||50||150|
BSTC 2017 Syllabus
BSTC Syllabus for each section is as follows:
|A||Mental Ability||Reasoning, Discrimination, Relationship Analysis & Logical Analysis.|
|B||General Knowledge (Rajasthan)||Art, Culture & Economic Aspect, Geographical Aspect, Historical Aspect, Literature Aspect, Political Aspect, Social Aspect & Tourism Aspect|
|C||Teaching Aptitude||Communication Skills, Comprehensive Evaluation, Creativity, Continuous, Leadership Quality, Professional Attitude, Social Sensitivity & Teaching Learning|
|D||English||Comprehension, Connectives, Correction of Sentence, Kind of Sentence, Narration, Prepositions, Articles & Spotting Errors|
BSTC Exam 2017 – Instructions
• BSTC Exam will be conducted on 30 April 2017 (Sunday) at University of Kota, Kota.
• The student must carry BSTC 2017 Admit Card while reporting at exam hall.
• Students are supposed to reach the exam centre 30 minutes prior to the exam.
• Student must check BSTC Question Paper & OMR Sheet for any error before attempting it.
• No student is allowed to leave the exam hall before 05:00 PM.
• Submit the question paper & OMR Sheet to the invigilator while leaving the exam hall.