LIC India Scholarship 2021: India’s most reliable the Life Insurence Corporation is offering the students that have passed the class 12th in the current academic year. This LIC India Scholarship is offered to the students that belong to the economically weaker section of India.
The primary objective behind launching this scholarship is to motivate the poor and the backward classes towards education and to increase their employability. The students that are interested must read ahead as here is all that you need to know about the LIC India Scholarship 2021.
LIC India Scholarship 2021 Application Form
For the LIC India Scholarship 2021 Application Form, the organization has made only the online mode official. So any interested applicant must make sure to use the official link on the official site to register. The students that are interested to apply for the LIC India Scholarship 2021 must make it real quick as the release dates are nearer than you think they are.
LIC India Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria LIC India Scholarship 2021 that are given by the official site. The student needs to make sure that they fall under these Eligibility Criteria:-
- The applicant must have passed the class 12th in the current academic year.
- The applicant must be a resident of India.
- Applicant must further pursue:- i) Medicine, Engineering, Graduation in any discipline, Diploma Course in any field or other equivalent courses.ii) Vocational Courses through Government recognized Colleges/Institutes or courses in Industrial Training Institutes (ITI).
- The applicant must have at least 60% or equivalent grades in the class 12th.
- The family annual income from all the sources of the applicant must be either less than or equal to Rs. 1,00,000 per annum.
- Selection of the scholar will be by merit and family background, the percentage of marks in class 12th /10th and the annual income of the family. Eligible Students having the lowest income shall be given preference in the ascending order.
The applicant that interested in appearing for the scholarship must make sure to do all the preparations soon as any application that is received later than the LIC India Scholarship 2020 Important Dates will not be entertained. So here are LIC India Scholarship 2020 Important Dates:-
|Starting of application date||Announced soon|
|Ending of application submission||Announced soon|
|Publication of final merit list||Announced soon|
How To Registration for LIC India Scholarship 2021?
The students need to register first as the students that are not registered will not be acknowledged for the selection process. Furthermore, the steps for the Online Registration LIC India Scholarship 2021 are:
- Visit the official site of the LIC India.
- Now find the appropriate link for the registration.
- Make sure to fill in the correct information of the applicant.
- Make sure to attach the official documents that are needed and denoted.
- Click on the submit button.
- Make sure to take a print before leaving the page.
As per the official information that is provided by the official site the students will be awarded as per the Rate LIC India Scholarship 2021. As the students will be given Rs. 10,000 /- per annum for 10 months and in the instalments of Rs 1,000/- for 10 months.