NEET UG Result 2021 MBBS/BDS Cut Off Marks (Gen EWS SC ST OBC)

NEET Result 2021 (नेशनल एलिजिबिलिटी कम एंट्रेंस टेस्ट रिजल्ट): The National Testing Agency (NTA) is about to release the NEET 2021 Result on the official website. The results for the NEET Exam which was conducted on 2nd May 2021 (Expected) will be released on 5th June 2021 (Expected). National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is organised by the central board annually for the admissions in various MBBS and BDS courses across the country. On this page, you can check and download your NEET 2021 Score Card from the links given below. Also, we are providing the expected cut off marks for this year’s examination in the article below.

Latest Update: NTA has conducted the NEET test on 5th May 2021 (Expected) for MBBS/ BDS Courses. NEET Result 2020 will publish on 5th June 2021 (Expected).
neet ug result 2021

Brief Details about NTA NEET UG Result 2021

Name of the OrganizationNational Testing Agency- NTA
Exam NameNational Eligibility cum Entrance Test- NEET
Admission forMBBS/ BDS Courses
NEET Exam Date5th May 2021 (Expected)
Declaration of the Result5th June 2021 (Expected)
Article AboutNEET Result 2021 (Expected)
Official Websitewww.ntaneet.nic.in

NEET UG Result 2021

The central board will release the NEET 2021 Result on the official website of the examination. This year, the whole result checking procedure has been migrated to the online mode which means no student can check their result via offline mode. The students who appeared in the exam can check NEET 2021 Merit List at the links we are providing. The links will be activated once CBSE has announced the results. The announced results will also be sent the various states to manage state quota seats.

NEET 2021 Important Dates
EventsDates (Expected)
NEET Exam5th May 2021
Answer Key was Released OnWithin 2 or 3 days after the test
NEET 2021 Result Date5th June 2021
NEET Counselling Begins FromJuly 2021

NEET 2021 Score Card: How to check?

The students are requested to follow these simple steps to check their NEET 2021 Score Card:

  • Visit ntaneet.nic.in, the official website of the exam.
  • Click on NEET Result 2021 link on the homepage.
  • Enter your Registration Number, Date of Birth along with the Verification Code.
  • Press the View Result button at the bottom.
  • Your result for NEET 2021 will display on the screen.

Official Link: NEET UG 2021 Result Download

NEET 2021 Qualifying Marks Gen EWS OBC SC ST

The central board has already released a notification regarding NEET 2021 Cut Off Marks. As per the notification, the following marks must secure by the students from different categories/ castes:

NEET 2021 Qualifying Marks
CategoryQualifying Marks (Out of 720)
General (UR)360
EWS290
OBC/ SC/ ST288
General (UR) – PH324
OBC/ SC/ ST – PH288

Also Read: Upcoming Entrance Exams

Get latest updates via SMS and Email
Name*
E-mail*
Mobile*
Board
State
Class

NEET 2021 Counselling

The students who score more the above mentioned NEET 2021 Cut Off, will be able to participate in NEET Counselling 2021. However, the NEET Counselling procedure will begin in the month of July. The Counselling will conduct via Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) and States. It is worth pointing out the only 15% seats are reserved under All India Quota Seats which will be regulated by the authorities mentioned above. Remaining 85% seats are reserved for the state residents and will regulate by the college counselling authority.

The students can select the colleges that are preferred by them once the counselling process has started. However, the seats will be allotted to the students on the basis of their NEET 2021 Rank, filled preferences and availability of the seats. NEET 2021 Admission Procedure will be completed by the end of August 2021 and the classes will commence in the first week of the same month.

Must Read: NEET 2021 Counselling Schedule

Valuable Feedback
0 %
0 %
0 %
0 %

"Drop your suggestions in below comment box, So we can help you in a better way"


WE KNOW WHAT’S UPCOMING

Add Comment