PFMS Scholarship 2023: The Public Financial Management System is a scholarship portal under which payment of various scholarship is done without any paperwork.
This initiative is taken by the central government of India. The PFMS scholarship is provided under various schemes such as scholarship to universities/ college students, Post/ Pre-Matric scholarship for SC students etc. To get this scholarship candidates need to register themselves and upload all the documents. So those students who are interested can check the complete details of the PFMS Scholarship 2023.
Registration of PFMS Scholarship 2023
To do the registration in the scholarship we are giving here the simple steps. Students can follow this step to do the registration.
- Go to the official site of PFMS i.e. pfms.nic.in
- Click on the link of “Student Registration”.
- Now on the registration page select the scheme “Scholarship to Universities/ college students”.
- Now select the year and the board from which the candidate passes the class 12th.
- Enter the bank details such as the account number or the IFSC code of the bank’s branch.
- Click on the drop-down menu and select the category and after that click on “search”
- The system will search the name and automatically fill the form which is displayed on the screen.
- Enter the mobile number. An OTP will come, fill that OTP.
- After that click on the verify and enter the email-ID.
- Create a USER ID and Password and fill in the re-captcha code provided.
- After that click on the submit button.
PFMS Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
For the various scholarship schemes, there are different eligibility criteria. Candidates are able to check the eligibility criteria from the link given below at “List Of PFMS Scholarship”.
List Of PFMS Scholarship
The PFMS portal has all the PFMS scholarships provided to the students. The list of the scholarship scheme is given below.
- Scholarship to universities/ college students
- Post Matric Scholarship for SC students
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC students
- National Means Cum Merit Scholarship
- National Scheme for Incentive for the girl child for secondary education
- Top class education scheme for SC
- Up gradation of Merit of SC students
- Post-matric scholarship for OBCs
Documents To Be Uploaded While Filling PFMS Scholarship Form
Following document is required to upload while filling the PFMS Scholarship Form. The details are given below.
- Scanned copy of fee receipt and Marksheet in PDF format.
- Scanned signature and photo of the candidate which is not bigger than 1 MB size.
- Scanned passport size photograph in jpeg, jpg, bmp, tif, tiff, png, gif only.
PFMS Scholarship Payment Status
Candidates are able to check the payment status through the Account number or Aadhar number.
What Are The Benefits For PFMS Scholarship Portal
The benefits of the PFMS Scholarship Portal are given below.
- Automatic payment
- Alerts to students
- Scholarship Renewal
- Easy tracking
- Online help manual for students
- Direct scholarship amount transfer
How To Renew PFMS Scholarship
The PFMS scholarship can be renewed through the PFMS portal. It is a simple and easier process and saves a lot of time of the students as well as the authorities granting it.
FAQs Regarding PFMS Scholarship
Q1 Can I make one payment for multiple beneficiary types on pfms.nic.in sc?
Ans No, payment is done for a single beneficiary type at a time.
Q2 What if the bank account detail in Invalid?
Ans In case if the bank account is invalid an SMS/ email alert is sent to the students to change the bank account details immediately.
Q3 How to do payment for PFMS Scholarship?
Ans The payment can be made through the Account number or through the Aadhaar.
Q4 What is Payment Periodicity?
Ans The payment periodicity is the duration of payment made to beneficiaries depending upon the schemes.
We provided here complete information regarding the PFMS Scholarship 2023. If there are any queries please tell us through the comment box given below. We will reply to the answer to that query.
PFMS Scholarship 2023: Official Site