Pre Matric Scholarship for Minority 2021 (अल्पसंख्यक के लिए पूर्व मैट्रिक छात्रवृत्ति): The application form for Pre Matric Scholarship for Minority has been released by the Ministry of Minority Affairs. The students can find Pre Matric Scholarship Application Form for Minority at the National Scholarship Portal (NSP). The scheme will close on 15th October 2021 (Expected).
This pre-matric scholarship will be rewarded to the students of class 1st to 10th on the basis of the financial status of their families. The students seeking Pre Matric Scholarship can read about application, eligibility, scholarship amount and result in the article below.
Pre Matric Scholarship For Minority: Expected Dates
|Name of Scholarship||Starting Date Of Scheme||Closing Date of Scheme||Defective Verification||Institute Verification|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship||Already Started|
15/ 10/ 2021
Get latest updates via SMS and Email
31/ 10/ 2021
31/ 10/ 2021
Pre Matric Scholarship Application Form for Minority 2021
The application form of Pre Matric Scholarship for Minority has been released by the concerned authority. The last date to fill the scholarship application form is August 2021. The Pre Matric Scholarship Application Form (Minority) can be found on www.scholarships.gov.in. The students who wish to apply for this scholarship for minority students can follow the steps given below:
To Apply Online For Scholarship: Click Here
- Visit the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) at www.scholarships.gov.in.
- On the homepage, find Pre Matric Scholarship for Minorities under the On-Board Schemes section.
- Once you find it click on the Apply button in the front of it.
- Now, login into the NSP Portal by entering your Application ID, Password & Captcha.
- After entering the required details, press the Login button at the bottom.
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions of the scholarship and register yourselves.
Pre Matric Scholarship For Minorities Communities Pdf: Click Here
Also Want To Know About National And International Olympiad: Click Here
Pre Matric Scholarship Eligibility
The following criterion must be fulfilled by the student in order to be eligible for Pre Matric Scholarship for Minorities:
- The student must belong to a family of a minority caste.
- The student must be studying between class 1st to 10th in the current academic session.
- The student must have secured not less than 50% marks in the previous annual examination.
- The annual income of the family of the student must not be more than Rs. 1 Lac.
Pre Matric Scholarship for Minority Amount
|S. No.||Item||Hosteller*||Day Scholars|
|1||Admission fee from class VI to X||Rs. 500/- per annum||Rs. 500/- per annum|
|2||Tuition fee from class VI to X||Rs. 350/- per month||Rs. 350/- per month|
|3||Maintenance allowance is payable for a period not more than 10 months in an academic year||–|
|–||(i) Class I to V||Nil||Rs. 100/- per month|
|–||(ii) Class VI to X||Rs. 600/- per month||Rs. 100/- per month|
Pre Matric Scholarship for Minority Result & Renewal 2021
The students will be selected on the basis of the poverty level and not marks. Also, the scholarship amount will cover expenses for 10 months in a year. The students may check the scholarship result at the scholarship portal itself.