Rajasthan NMMS Registration 2020-2021: NMMS exam stands for National-Means-cum-Merit Scholarship exam. NMMS Scholarship Examination is sponsored and managed by the Ministry of Human Resource Development of India (MHRD) since 2008.
MHRD NMMS aims to provide financial support to the student from General/ Minority (SC/ST/OBC) families who cannot afford their Secondary Education.
The Rajasthan NMMS Form for the year 2020 2021 is available soon. In this post we go through Rajasthan NMMS Application Form, eligibility, admit card and syllabus for the State Rajasthan.
- NMMS Rajasthan 2020 Application Form
- NMMS Rajasthan 2020 Important Dates
- NMMS Application Fee 2020
- Rajasthan NMMS Eligibility Criteria
- Rajasthan NMMS Registration – How to Apply ??
- Rajasthan NMMS Exam Pattern
- NMMS Scholarship Exam Syllabus
- NMMS Rajasthan Admit Card 2020
- NMMS Rajasthan Result 2020
- Valuable Feedback
NMMS Rajasthan 2020 Application Form
Rajasthan NMMS application form releases every year in the month of August/September. Rajasthan NMMS 2020 application form will be available by both online and offline means. NMMS application form can also be downloaded from the official website of the authority. Applicants are advised to check the NMMS eligibility criteria first and ensure that they are eligible for Rajasthan NMMS exam.
The applicants must fill the NMMS application form carefully and submit it to the Centre Superintendent before or on the scheduled date. The NMMS Application fee must be paid while submitting the application form. Late submission of NMMS 2020 application form will not be accepted, whatsoever might be the reason for the delay.
NMMS Rajasthan 2020 Important Dates
Following is the schedule for Rajasthan State students, candidates are requested to strictly comply with the below-provided dates.
|Events||Important Dates (Expected)|
|Registration Process Begins on||August 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||2nd week of Sept 2020|
|Exam Date||3rd November 2020|
NMMS Application Fee 2020
Divison of caste basis application fee is this way. Make sure to pay the application fee with the duly filled form within the time constraint.
Rajasthan NMMS Eligibility Criteria
The NMMS eligibility criteria are shown in the following points:
- A student must have studied Hindi, English, Science, Mathematics and Social Studies in his/her Class-VII to be eligible for NMMS 2020 exam.
- A student must have scored at least 55% marks in Class-VII.
- The annual income of the student’s family should not be more than Rs. 1.5 Lakh (Rs. 1,50,000).
NOTE: Minimum 50% marks are required for the student from Minority group (SC/ST/OBC).
Rajasthan NMMS Registration – How to Apply ??
- Visit the official site @ education.rajasthan.gov.in
- Now take a printout of the application form
- Next, fill all the required details
- Attest your passport size photograph
- And submit the duly filled application form with the application fee
- to the Sanstha Pradhan.
More Details: Check Here
NMMS Scholarship Amount
The National-Means-cum-Merit Scholarship was started in 2008. The Ministry of Human Resource Development of India (MHRD) has distributed Rs. 12,000/- annually to 5,471 students till now. MHRD ensures the proper distribution of NMMS.
Required Documents for NMMS
The below-mentioned documents will be required at the time of submission of the NMMS application form.
- Income certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Class-VII mark-sheet.
Rajasthan NMMS Exam Pattern
The NMMS examination will be conducted in two sessions on the same day.
- Session-I: Mental Ability Test (MAT)
Session-I will contain 90 questions in total out of which 45 questions will be of Mental Ability, 25 questions will be of Hindi and the remaining 20 questions will be of English. Through this section, student’s logical ability, thinking process, decision making and story making will be evaluated.
- Session-II: Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
Session-II will contain 90 questions in total out of which 35 questions will be of Science, 35 questions will be of Social Science and the remaining 20 questions will be of Mathematics. This section aims to check the subject knowledge of the student.
NOTE: Following documents are required to be submitted by the selected applicants to the Education Officer of the District. These documents will be mandatory to submit in order to get admission/scholarship:
- Photocopy of Bank’s passbook.
- Aadhar Card.
- Claim Bill (for scholarship).
NMMS Scholarship Exam Syllabus
The NMMS Syllabus is same as Class-VII as issued by the State /Secondary Education Board. Some additional topics will be covered in NMMS 2020 exam, they are:
- English vocabulary
- Essay Writing
- Venn Diagrams
- Pattern Completion
- Date & Time
NMMS Rajasthan Admit Card 2020
The NMMS Admit Card will be available to download in PDF format from the official website. If the candidate fails to submit the NMMS application form or NMMS application fee on time, the admit card will not be issued to that candidate and their application form for Rajasthan NMMS 2020 will get rejected. Please note that Rajasthan NMMS 2020 Admit Card will be issued three days before the NMMS exam date. You can follow the below-mentioned steps to get your NMMS admit card:
- Visit the official portal of Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan.
- Enter the NMMS Login credentials.
- Click “Download NMMS Admit Card” link on the web page.
- Admit card for your enrollment number will be downloaded in PDF format.
NMMS Rajasthan Result 2020
Rajasthan NMMS 2020-2021- National means cum result for class 8 will be announced soon. Those candidates who will qualify for the exam their name will be available on the merit list. Candidates can check their NMMS Result by clicking on the link.
Official Website: Click Here