SilverZone International Olympiad of Mathematics (iOM) 2019 (गणित के अंतर्राष्ट्रीय ओलंपियाड): The International Olympiad of Mathematics is an olympiad test organized SilverZone Foundation to analyse the proficiency of students in the subject of Mathematics. iOM 2019 is scheduled to be conducted at national and international levels on 13th November and 13th December 2019 across the globe.
IOM Registration Form is available online at the official website of the foundation. The toppers in iOM Result 2019 will be rewarded with cash prizes of upto Rs. 1,00,000. Interested students can read about iOM with registration form, eligibility, sample papers, answer key and result in the article below.
IOM 2019 Registration Form
The registration form of International Olympiad of Mathematics is now available online at www.silverzone.org. The students willing to appear for iOM 2019 can fill the iOM Registration Form by the procedure given below:
- Visit the official SilverZone Foundation website.
- Click on “Downloads” in the upper right corner of the homepage.
- Under IOM 2019, select the “Student Registration Form” link from the list.
- Registration form will be downloaded in PDF File.
- Take a print out of the form for further process.
- Fill in the mandatory details in the form carefully.
Dully filled Maths Olympiad 2019 Registration Form must reach a registered SilverZone centre on or before 30 September 2019. The students willing appear for iOM 2019 are advised to consider any postal delays that may occur while sending the registration form.
IOM 2019 Dates
The admit card of International Olympiad of Mathematics will be released by the foundation online 10-15 days prior to the date of examination. The students will have to download the iOM Admit Card from the official website by entering Enrollment Number and Date of Birth.
|iOM 2019 Exam Dates|
|IOM Registration is Open Till||September 2019|
|IOM Admit Card||First Week of November 2019|
|IOM 2019 Exam||13th November or 13th December 2019|
|IOM Result – Second Level||Available Here|
The student must ensure his/her eligibility in International Olympiad of Mathematics before filling the registration form. The eligibility criteria of IOM 2019 is as follows:
• The students studying in Class 1st-12th of CBSE/ ICSE/ SSC Board affiliated schools are eligible for this Olympiad Exam.
The Eligibility Criteria Varies as Per The Level
- Level 1: All the students of classes 1st to 12th are eligible to take part in Level 1.
- Level 2: Top 1000 International Olympiad Rank holder’s (iOM, iOS, iOEL) of first level from each class will compete for the top position in 2nd level examination provided they secure minimum 50% marks. In addition to the above criteria, all Class 1st Rank holders having more than 75% marks (In Level 1) for schools having more than 100 participants in (iOM, iOS, iOEL) are also eligible for Level 2.
- Level 3: Olympiad 1st Rank Holders of classes 6th to 12th from 2nd level will be eligible for Level 3. Level 3 will be conducted at New Delhi, India.
The syllabus of International Olympiad of Mathematics is similar to curriculum followed by the different boards only for the first level of the olympiad test. Every year, small modifications are made by the authority in iOM Syllabus. To stay updated with the syllabus of iOM 2019, Click Here.
International Olympiad of Mathematics Sample Papers
The language of iOM Question Paper will be English only. The will be 40 questions for Class 1st and 2nd students and 50 questions for the rest of the Classes (3rd-12th) which are to be solved in a duration of 60 minutes. We are here providing you the links for iOM Sample Papers and Syllabus in the table given below:
|Class||Syllabus & Sample Paper Links|
|X||WILL BE UPLOADED SOON|
|XI||SYLLABUS & SAMPLE PAPER|
|XII||SYLLABUS & SAMPLE PAPER|
iOM Answer Key 2019
The answer key for iOM 2019 will be released a few weeks after the exam has been conducted. iOM Answer Key will be released only at the official website of SilverZone Foundation. The students are advised to not entirely depend on the score calculated from the answer key as it is not the actual iOM 2019 Result. The answer key will contain question-wise answers to all the questions that appeared in iOM 2019.
IOM 2019 Result
iOM Result for the first level of the exam will be published in the month January 2019 by the SilverZone Foundation. The students who have appeared in International Olympiad of Mathematics 2019 can check their result by following the procedure given below:
• Visit the official website of SilverZone Foundation.
• Select “Results” from the top of the homepage.
• Enter your Enrollment Number along with Date of Birth in the fields given.
• Hit the “Submit” button to view your iOM 2019 Result.
|Other Olympiads of SilverZone Foundation||Apply Online|
|International Informatics Olympiad (iIO)||CLICK HERE|
|International Olympiad of Science (iOS)||CLICK HERE|
|International Olympiad of English Language (iOEL)||CLICK HERE|
|International French Language Olympiad (iFLO)||CLICK HERE|
|Smart Kid General Knowledge Olympiad (SKGKO)||CLICK HERE|
|Akhil Bhartiya Hindi Olympiad (ABHO)||CLICK HERE|
|International Talent Hunt Olympiad (iTHO)||CLICK HERE|
|International Social Studies Olympiad (iSSO)||CLICK HERE|