Smart kid General Knowledge (GK) Olympiad 2018: Smart Kid General Knowledge Olympiad, also know as SKGKO is a test of competence in General Knowledge annually conducted by the SilverZone Foundation across the globe. SKGKO 2018 is scheduled to be conducted on 20 November 2018 and 13 December 2018. It is a scholarship exam for all school students so you can check for all latest scholarship examinations.
SKGKO Registrations are open till 30 September 2018, the registration form can be downloaded from this page. Students appearing in the SilverZone SmartKid GK Olympiad can win a cash prize upto Rs.10,000. Interested Students can read about Smart Kid General Knowledge Olympiad with eligibility, registration, test pattern, rewards and result in the article below.
Smart Kid General Knowledge (GK) Result
The result of SKGKO 2018 will announced in January (Level 1) and February 2018 (Final) at the official website of the scholarship exam. Also, the list of qualified students will be forwarded to the respective schools. Students can check their SKGKO Result by following these simple steps:
- Visit the official website at www.silverzone.org.
- Click on “SKGKO-Result” in the navigation bar at the top.
- Enter your Registration Number and Date of Birth in the fields given.
- Hit the “View Result” button.
- SKGKO Result will be displayed on your screen.
- Take a print out for further references.
Smart Kid General Knowledge Olympiad Eligibility
The eligibility criteria of Smart Kid General Knowledge Olympiad is as follows:
• Only those students who are studying in Class 1st/ 2nd/ 3rd/ 4th/ 5th/ 6th/ 7th/ 8th/ 9th or 10th in a CSE/ ICSE/ SSC or any other equivalent board recognized by the Government of India are eligible in this scholarship exam.
SKGKO Important Dates
Following is the schedule for SKGKO Exam, to get complete details follow the below provided chart.
|Registration Opens From||30th Days Prior to the Opted exam date|
|Exam Date||20th Nov/ 13th December 2018|
|Result (1st Level)||January 2018|
|Official Advertisement||Download Here|
SKGKO 2018 Registration
The students willing appear in Silver Zone General Knowledge (GK) Olympiad can register themselves at an exam centre only. There is no procedure enlisted by the authority to apply for SKGKO 2018 online. However, the registration form can be downloaded by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website at www.silverzone.org.
- Click on “SKGKO” in the navigation bar at the top.
- Now select “About General Knowledge Olympiad” link on the page.
- Click on “Downloads” link located at the right side of the screen.
- Now select the “Student Registration Form” link.
- Registration Form will be downloaded in PDF File.
Dully filled registration form must be submitted at the nearest exam centre of Smart Kid General Knowledge Olympiad.
Get SKGKO Application Form Details: Download Here
Smartkid GK Olympiad (SKGKO) Syllabus
The syllabus of Smart Kid General Knowledge Olympiad has been published by the authority at its website. SKGKO Syllabus consists of units like Politics, Democracy, Globalization, Constitution, Parliament, U.N.O Agencies, Sports and National Highways but the Smart Kid GK Olympiad Syllabus is different for each appearing class. The detailed view of syllabus is provided along with sample papers in the table below.
SKGKO Question Paper
The language medium of SKGKO Question Paper is English only. An information booklet will be provided to school containing the manner in which Smart Kid General Knowledge Olympiad (SKGKO) will be conducted. The details about General Knowledge Olympiad Questions are given below:
A. For Class 1st and 2nd – The question paper will contain 40 questions in total which are to be solved in 1 Hour (60 Minutes).
B. For Class 3rd to 10th – The question paper will contain 50 questions in total which are to be solved in 1 Hours (60 Minutes).
In SKGKO Question Paper, one mark will rewarded for a correct answer marked and there no negative marking for an incorrect answer.
Smart Kid General Knowledge Olympiad Rewards
- Top 3 rank holders (internationally) will receive a cash prize of Rs.10,000, Rs.7,500 and Rs.5,000 respectively.
- Top 10 rank holders (internationally) will receive wrist watches as their reward.
- Top 500 rank holders (internationally) will be given a Topper Achievement Certificate each.
- Also, Class and State toppers will be rewarded with exciting prizes.
Smart Kid General Knowledge (GK) Olympiad Sample Papers
The sample papers along with a brief description of syllabus is available at the official website of the scholarship exam. To save your time, we will share the links for SKGKO Sample Papers with you in the table given below:
|S. No.||Class||Syllabus & Sample Paper Links|
|Other Olympiads of SilverZone Foundation||Apply Online|
|International Informatics Olympiad (iIO)||CLICK HERE|
|International Olympiad of Mathematics (iOM)||CLICK HERE|
|International Olympiad of Science (iOS)||CLICK HERE|
|International Olympiad of English Language (iOEL)||CLICK HERE|
|International French Language Olympiad (iFLO)||CLICK HERE|
|Akhil Bhartiya Hindi Olympiad (ABHO)||CLICK HERE|
|International Talent Hunt Olympiad (iTHO)||CLICK HERE|
|International Social Studies Olympiad (iSSO)||CLICK HERE|