Telangana (TS) EPASS Scholarship 2017-18 (तेलंगाना ईपीएएसएस छात्रवृत्ति): The Telangana Government has invited online application for Post Matric Scholarship. This initiative is launched to help SC/ ST students to attain Intermediate, Diploma, Graduate & Post Graduate and Professional Courses. Students who have passed SSC Examinations and Intermediate exams are eligible to apply. The Telangana Post matric Scholarship 2017-18 has begun and will continue till 31st October 2017. Eligible students are advised to fill up Telangana E pass Application 2017-18 within the specified time. since no outdated application will be received under any circumstances. Therefore click on the below-provided link to apply now.
Telangana EPASS Scholarship 2017-18
Telanga State has released EPASS Scholarship application form to register fresh batch under Post Matric Scholarship. Students who are eligible for TS EPASS Application Form 2018 are advised to apply before the last date of registration.The Telangana Welfare Department has initiated this scheme to help students to pursue, Diploma, Polytechnic, Professional Courses.
Telangana Post Matric Scholarship 2017-18 last Date
|Commencement of Application form||October Onwards|
|Last dates for Filling fresh Application||31st Oct 2017|
|Last dates for Filling renewal Application||31st Oct 2017|
Telangana Post Matric Scholarship Application- Eligibility
Students who are keen on EPASS Telangana Scholarship Application 2018 form are advised to go through below-provided eligibility criteria before applying.
- Students who belong to SC, St categories.
- Students parental income is Rs 2 lakh or below.
- Students who belong to BC & Minority Welfare, who belongs to rural area annual income should be 1.5 lakh or below
- BC and Minority Welfare Students who belong to Urban areas income should be Rs 2 lakh or below.
- EBC, disabled welfare students whose parental income is Rs One lakh or below.
- Students attendance must be 75 % at the end of each quarter.
Who are NOT Eligible?
- Students belonging to other than SC, ST, BC, EBC & DW
- SC, ST Candidate whose parental income is more than Rs 2 lakhs.
- BC and Minority rural area students parental income more than 1.5 lakh
- BS and Minority Students of urban areas having the annual income more than 2 lakh.
- EBC disabled Students whose parental income is more than 1 lakh.
- Students who are pursuing part-time and online courses.
- Students who are enrolled in sponsored seats and Management Quota Seats.
- Students who are getting annual stipend more than PMS scholarship offers
- Students of BC, EBC, and DW students studying courses offered by open Universities, Distance learning courses, category B seats in MBBS, BDS.
- EBC students who are studying Intermediate or equivalent Courses.
Telangana EPASS Apply Online- How to apply?
Scholarships will be granted only after admission to a college with the subject to verification and eligibility. Steps for Telangana EPASS Fresh Application Form:
- Take admission to a college.
- Apply online for a scholarship through Concerned welfare Department ( SC/ ST/ BC/ EBC/ DW/MW)
- The application form will be Verified by College Principal.
- The application form will be Verified by verification form.
- Now Welfare Officer take it for Scrutiny
- Sanction of the scholarship
- Submission of the bill to the treasury.
- Now the bill will be sanctioned and the fund will be transferred into Student (MTF) and College (RTF) bank accounts.
Telangana EPASS Status Form – How to Check?
- Visit the EPASS official website @http://epasswebsite.cgg.gov.in
- Now Click on the “Scholarship Status Button”
- Enter your Application ID and other required details.
- Now you will be shown detailed statement showing different transactions on your application.
Telangana EPASS Renewal 2017-18
- Documents to be scanned for Renewal Registration Process:
- The first page of Pass Book with clearly visible “ Bank Account and IFS Code in case of change.
- Passed/ promoted marks memo of the previous year.
- Original Income Affidavit( it should be signed by student and parent)