TN SSLC Time Table 2020: All the rumours that were spread in the state that the summer vacation may be extended due to the heat wave that crossed the state were useless. Then after all that finally the board has started the schools from the June of 10th 2019.
The course for the classes 1st, 6th, 9th and 11th is changed from this year and the board is distributing the changed books. The books are a different topic but the main part of an academic year is the examinations. So students keep reading further as we have gathered all that you need to know about the TN 10th Timetable.
Last year the board had released the Timetable on the 21st December 2018. The exams as per this timetable were taken by the board in between 14th of March 2019 and 29th of March 2019.
Tips to prepare for TN Board SSLC Examinations !! Click Here
TN SSLC Time Table 2020 Pdf
As discussed above the so early release of the timetable had helped the students to prepare well for the examinations. So students just hope that same happens in the case of Tamilnadu 10th Time Table 2020. So that this year also you get enough time to prepare for the examinations. There are certain influential events that are to occur in 2020.
The events are most importantly the national PM elections and the final date of the Holi festival. As per the Hindu calendar. So it is advised to the students that they must align their preparations as per the TN SSLC Date Sheet.
Download TN Board SSLC Annual Examination Syllabus for 2019 !! Click Here
TN 10th Time Table 2020 – Download
There are various ways in which the students may get the SSLC Timetable 2020 Tamilnadu. These students may visit us back as we will be uploading the copy of the official SSLC Timetable 2020 Tamilnadu. And it can also be downloaded from the official site.
Steps to download the Tamil SSLC Time Table
- Visit the official site @ www.dge.tn.gov.in
- Find the appropriate link that may be placed in the recent notifications column.
- Click on the link.
- The official document will be opened on the screen.
- Make sure to download/ print the document before leaving the page.
Click Here to download Tamilnadu Public (10th) time table 2020.
Board Exam Preparation Tips for 10th Class Students
Having pass with 90% marks is most of the student’s dream, however, even after being capable, may students face difficulty in scoring such a decent percentile. The sole reason behind this situation is not only “poor concentration” even beyond this. However here are some points that will help you conquer the last minutes rush…..
Organize group studies
Group studies will increase the quality of what you have studied.
Keep up the pace- Keep the flow of the study going. As the break in the flow will make resuming more difficult.
Keep a track
Make a timetable to keep the track of time and also allocate enough time for you to prepare it.
Bust the stress
Stress will make the preparations a burden to bear and the best ways to bust the stress are light instrumental music, light sports activities, and meditation.
Sleep at least 8 hours to give the brain an adequate amount of rest during the examinations.
Keep a positive attitude
A positive attitude towards not only examinations but towards life also is important.
Early Morning Studies
The matter that you study early in the morning stays more than the matter that is studied by you in the late night.
Keep all the things that are needed during the examination ready for at least 2 days before the examination.
studying in a group will be beneficial to the students that are a bit weak at studies.
Remark: Thanks for visiting and visit again for more information on TN SSLC Time Table 2020.
- Be Specific about the Syllabus. You can get the exact syllabus from the official website of TN Board.
- Follow the textbooks instead of giving priority to reference books. However, if at some point in time, if you feel need, refer to these concisely.
- Make a well organized time table
- Organize your space. Don’t make the study point messy. Keep all the notes and study material in an organized format.
- Practice on sample papers. The more you practice on these the better would be the results.
- Scan previous year papers. Once you are done with the practice, have a quick look at the previous year papers. Since some repetitive sequence questions are always seen in the examination.
- If possible invest 10-15 minutes over physical activity. This technique will help you to keep you mentally fit, which is one of the essential requirement.
- Be positive all through the examination.
Tamilnadu SSLC Exam Time Table 2020
Stich in time saves nine. That is why the students must initiate their preparations now. To help the students with this we are providing a tentative TN 10th Exam Date. Note that this timetable is subjected to all sort of changes in the year 2020.
The patter that can be easily made from studying the previous year’s date sheets. The pattern is that the board generally starts with the examinations of a primary language. So it is highly advised to the students that they must prepare accordingly.
Tamilnadu State SSLC Exam Date *(Tentative)
|16th March 2020||Part I Language Paper I|
|21st March 2020||Language Paper II|
|28th March 2020||English Paper I|
|04th April 2020||English Paper II|
|10th April 2020||Mathematics|
|12th April 2020||Part IV Optional Language|
|17th April 2020||Science|
|20th April 2020||Social Science|
Prepare for Board Exams with TN Board 10th Class latest Pattern Papers !! Click Here