TN 12th Time Table 2020: Over 50,000 schools finally reopened in the month of June. The board had revised the syllabus for the classes 1st, 6th, 9th, and 11th for the session. Despite the rumours that the summer vacation may be extended the schools had reopened on the rescheduled date. The exams of +2 will start from 2nd March 2020. So keep reading forward and we will let you know all that you need to know about the TN HSC Timetable 2020.
In the last session (2018-19) the board had released the timetable on the 17th November 2018. The exams according to that timetable were taken from 01st March 2019 to the 6th April 2019.
Tips to prepare for TN Board HSC Examinations !! Click Here
TN 12th Time Table 2020 Information
As per the data that was released by the board. Approximately 8,93,262 Students had appeared for the examinations. The board will prepare the Tamilnadu 12th Time Timetable based upon the final dates of certain influential events. These events may be the final date of the Holi festival and the final dates of the national PM elections that are going to be in the year 2020.
TN HSE (+2) Examination – March 2020 Time Table
Get latest updates via SMS and Email
NUTRITION DIETETICS/TEXTILES & DRESS
SCIENCE/NURSING ( GENERAL) / NURSING VOCATIONAL
COMMUNICATIVE ENGLISH/ETHICS AND
COMPUTER SCIENCE/ COMPUTER APPLICATIONS/BIO-CHEMISTRY /
ADVANCED LANGUAGE ( TAMIL ) / HOME SCIENCE/ POLITICAL SCIENCE/ STATISTICS
|16.03.2020 MONDAY||PHYSICS/ECONOMICS/COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY|
BIOLOGY/BOTANY/HISTORY / BUSINESS MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS /BASIC ELECTRICAL
ENGINEERING/ TEXTILE TECHNOLOGY / OFFICE MANAGEMENT AND SECRETARYSHIP
|24.03.2020 TUESDAY||CHEMISTRY/ACCOUNTANCY/ GEOGRAPHY|
The government will release a press note before the actual release of the TN HSC Exam Time Table. The students must also know that the practical dates will be released along with the timetable on the official site.
Download TN Board Annual Examination Syllabus for 2019 !! Click Here
TN HSC Time Table 2020 – Download
The students may get the dge.tn.gov.in 12th Exam Date pdf form the official site. Or they can visit us again as we will be uploading the TN Plus Two Exam Date as soon as it will be released on the official site.
Steps to download the HSC Timetable 2020 Tamilnadu
- Visit the official site @www.dge.tn.gov.in
- Find the appropriate link in the notifications for the official document.
- click on the official link.
- The official document will be opened on the screen.
- Make sure to download/ print the official document before leaving the official page.
Click Here to download tn hsc question paper pattern.
Tamilnadu Plus Two Exam Date 2020
It is sure that the board will release the DGE 12th Exam Schedule 2020 on the official site. We advise that the students should initiate their exam preparations before time and to help in the same we are providing a tentative DGE 12th Exam Schedule 2020. We hope that this may help the students as it is based upon the previous year’s date sheet.
Prepare for Board Exams with TN Board 12th Class latest Pattern Papers !! Click Here
Board Exam Preparations Tips
- Stick with your Syllabus book. A lot of the students pay more consideration towards the reference books and they underestimated the actual syllabus book. As per counsellors, syllabus books are the best to practice with.
- Pay Attention to your weak areas. In order to score the higher marks, work out on your weak areas. For this review, your Pre-board answer sheets and identify those parts in which you got fewer marks and make a list of all those mistakes for each and every subject.
- Manage your time. To score higher marks in the exams, time management plays a vital role. Therefore to be at your best, study at least 8 hours and make it 9 to 10 hours on holidays.
- Solve Previous Year papers. Solving past papers will let you know the difficulty level of the questions. As well as, help you to figure out the frequently asked question because some of the cute questions always seen in the board exams.
- Use sample papers– Sample papers will make a good way to make you more familiar with the pattern of exam questions that are expected to come.
- Make time Table– Making a timetable that is the best way to give adequate time to all the subjects.
- snack on brain food- Turning towards a healthy food will keep the mind active and the brain fit.
- spend time to some exercise- A walk daily morning or a light exercise will make you more attentive and alert.
- drink plenty of water- Keeping yours hydrated will keep the dizziness of sleep away.
- Make notes- Make notes to keep the record of the preparations.
- Revise well – Revising everything will keep everything intact for a long time.
Remark: We wish the students best of luck and hope that they will return back to download TN 12th Time Table 2020.