TSRJC CET 2023: The Telangana Residential Educational Institution Society (REGD.), Hyderabad (TREIS) is an organization which conducts the exam of Residential Junior Colleges TSRJC CET.
As per the previous year’s notification provided on the official site, it is expected that in the year 2020 the exam will conduct on the 3rd week of April 2023. The objective of the society is to provide quality of education to the talented children. At present 35 TS Residential Junior Colleges is managed by TREI. So those students who are interested can apply for this exam. We are providing here complete details of TSRJC CET 2023.
Important Dates For TSRJC CET 2023
We are providing here the important dates regarding the TSJRC CET. Candidates can check it from the table given below. The last date for submission of the Application form is updated soon.
|Name of The Events||Dates|
|Date of Examination||3rd week of May 2023 (Expected)|
|Payment Start||7th March 2023|
|Last Date of Payment||11th April 2023|
|Application Form Available||7th March 2023|
|Last date for submission of the Application Form||11th April 2023|
|Date of First Counselling||Last week of June 2023|
Before applying for the exam candidate need to fulfil the eligibility criteria. The TSRJC CET eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Those candidates who are applying for the exam must be residents of India and must have studied in TELANGANA only.
- Applying candidates must pass the qualifying exam in the first attempt in March 2023. Candidates who passed in earlier years are not eligible to apply.
- OC candidates must secure a minimum GPA of 6 and BC, ST, SC, and minority candidates must secure a minimum GPA of 5 in S.S.C or equivalent qualifying examination and a GPA of 4 in English for all the candidates.
How To Apply For The Exam
We are providing here the steps from which candidates are able to apply for the exam.
- Before applying for the exam candidates need to check their eligibility i.e. they need to check whether they are eligible for applying for the exam or not.
- After full-filling the eligibility criteria candidates need to pay a fee through ONLINE or through credit card (Payment Gateway) for submission of application through Online.
- At the ONLINE CENTER or PAYMENT GATEWAY (by Credit card/ debit card) the candidate has to give the required data like Name, DOB and mobile number.
- On the receipt of the fee at ONLINE or PAYMENT GATEWAY, the candidate shall be issued a Journal Number with which he/ she can proceed with submission of the application through online mode with the help of the official website.
- The issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed the submission of the application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
- Before submitting the online application form, the candidate has to fill up the Model Application Form.
- The candidate who is appearing for SSC Board Examinations is required to Enter the hall ticket Number while filling out the online application. Once the number is entered, the data and photo of the candidate will be captured online. Data that is not available in SSC Board data shall be entered by the candidate.
- The candidate ( other than SSC Board ) shall follow the procedure for submission of the online application and as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application form.
- Before filling online application candidate must be ready with a photograph of a size 3.5 X 4.5 cms. The Photo should be scanned and uploaded along with the application form.
- While filling out the online application, the candidate has to choose for the course. Once a course is chosen, it cannot be changed.
- The applicants may not possess any certificate at the time of application, but they must obtain original certificates (Caste, Income, Study, Special category) by the time of counselling.
- After filling the application form ONLINE, the candidate needs to take a print out of the application form in which a reference number is given. This Reference number is required to download the Hall Ticket.
- The copy of the online application is to be preserved for further reference.
- For any mistakes/ incorrect information, the candidate will be responsible. Hence, they must take care while filling out the online application.
- The Applications of the ineligible candidates will be summarily rejected.
- The selected candidate must produce the original certificates mentioned in the application at the time of admission. The selection of the candidate will be rejected if they fail to submit the necessary documents at the time of admission.
Candidates need to submit the application fee for completing the application process. The examination fee of Rs. 150/- is required to submit through credit card (Payment Gateway).
- The test is of objective type with 2 ½ Hrs duration for 150 marks (50 marks for each subject).
- The candidate needs to mark their answer in the OMR sheet.
- The question paper will be based on class 10th standard in Telangana state syllabus for subject and English will be general English.
The examination pattern of TSRJC is given below under the table.
|Code No.||Group||Subject In The Entrance Test||Duration||Max.Marks|
|01||MPC||English-Mathematics-Physical Science||2 ½ hours||150|
|02||BPC||English-Bio. Science-Physical Science||2 ½ hours||150|
|03||CEC /MEC||English-Social Studies- Mathematics||2 ½ hours||150|
As told above the syllabus of TSRJC consist of the courses which candidate studied in class 10th. The TSRJC Exam Syllabus helps the candidates to understand the examination pattern and also the important topics which come in the exam. Candidates can click on the link to check the TSRJC Syllabus.
The previous year’s paper/ model paper helps the candidates to understand the examination pattern and the type of question come in the exam. Candidates can download the TSRJC Model Paper PDF by clicking on the link.
Before going to the exam candidate need to download the examination hall ticket. Candidates are able to download their examination hall ticket from 11th May 2023 with the help of the reference number.
TSRJC Answer Key
The answer key is important for the candidate as it helps the candidate to check the answer and also with the help of the TSRJC Answer Key candidates able to calculate the marks. Candidates are able to download the TSRJC CET Answer key from the official site.
Students who appeared in the exam can download the result of TSRJC from the official site. It is expected that the result of TSRJC will release in the month of May. Students are able to check the TSRJC Result 2023 by entering their roll number and DOB.
The admission of the candidates will be done on the basis of counseling. Those candidates who are shortlisted for the counselling their hall ticket will be available on the website. The first TSRJC Counselling will conduct by July Last week, 2023.
We provided here complete information regarding the TSRJC CET 2023. If there are any queries please tell us through the comment box given below. We will reply to the answer to your queries as soon as possible.
TSRJC CET 2023: Official Site