MYSY Scholarship 2022-2023: The Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana scholarship registration will begin soon. The Gujarat Govt MYSY Scheme initiative will help residential candidates to pursue understudies in their first-year degree courses.
Students who are selected for this scheme will be given Rs 10 Lakh. However, students provisional selection is totally based on eligibility criteria and on the amount of fund that is sanctioned for this scheme. Scroll down to get MYSY Scholarship Details 2022
Check latest Medical Scholarship Entrance Exams!!! Apply Here
MYSY Scholarship Registration 2022
The Gujarat Government invited online applications for state residentials to pursue understudies. Students who qualify the eligibility criteria, they can apply before the last date of registration.
|Name of Application||Download Link|
|MBBS 3rd and 4th Renewal 2022-23 (Renewal Application)||Click Here|
|Instruction for 3rd and 4th Renewal 2022-23||Click Here|
Students selection is totally dependents on eligibility criteria. Hence students are advised to fill the MYSY Scholarship Form 2022 within the stipulated time. Since at the last moments we do silly mistakes which costs heavily. After all students, the provisional selection is entirely based on eligibility criteria.
MYSY Apply Online 2022
Students who are keen on for applying Mukhyamantri Swavalamban Scholarship they can fill the application form as per these steps.
- Visit the Official website of MYSY website @mysy.guj.nic.in.
- Click on “Swavalamban Yojana Online Registration”
- Now Complete the application process
- Fill in all the required details
- After filling up all the necessary details, click on the “ Submit Button”
Official Link: Apply Here
MYSY Scholarship Status 2022
Students who applied successfully for Gujarat Mukhyamantri Swavalamban Scholarship, they can check MYSY Status 2022 regarding application approval status from here or student may refer to the official portal. The decision of selection and rejection is approved within one one two months. Students who applied for renewal applications they can also check their application status through the below provided link.
MYSY Rejected List 2022
Mukhyamantri Swavalamban Yojana application status of the fresh application will be released officially. Students can check their application status online. The MYSY Scholarship Rejected List 2022-22 of applications will be drawn on the basis of availability of seats, eligibility criteria and on the total amount of budget that is sanctioned for the Gujarat MYSY Scholarship.
MYSY Pending List 2022
Students Mukhyamantri Swavalamban Scholarship for understudies will be available online. Students fall under the pending list they will be sanctioned funds probably once the concerned authority is done with the required number of candidates. Students who are provisionally selected are informed either by registered ID or through a mobile number that is given at the time of registration.
Get Details of Gujarat Schools Admissions… Here
MYSY Eligibility Criteria
- The student must secure 90 % marks in 12th Class
- Students should be 12th passed from a recognized board
- Applicant month family income should not more than Rs 4.5 lakh
- The student must be a resident of Gujarat.
MYSY Documents List
- Gujarat Board SSC/ HSC Marksheet
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Saving Bank Account
- Family Income Certificate
- Passport size photographs
Benefits of MYSY Scholarship 2022
- The beneficiary of this scholarship will get Rs 10 Lakh for 5 Years to the understudies program.
- Applicants will be able to pursue courses dental courses through Gujarat Medical Education Research( GMERS).
- Free of cost study material.
- Students will also be provided scholarship under Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (MYSY)
- Students will get books, uniforms, and meals.