UCO 2022: The Unified Cyber Olympiad (UCO) is conducting this examination across the country. Main goals of this examination are streamlining computer education instilling competitiveness on computer education including logic. Students have to fill the UCO Application Form 2022 correctly without any mistake.
The applicants need the UCO 2022 Exam Date to prepare according to subject wise. All the interested applicants can fill the Unified Cyber Olympiad Application Form 2022 on or before the last date i.e. 10th August 2022. Here you can also see the UCO Syllabus 2022 which is providing down to students. Only class 2nd to 12th class applicants are eligible for the examination.
Unified Cyber Olympiad (UCO) 2022 Application Form
All the students need to fill the application form correctly without making any mistakes and submit it before the last date of submission. The applicants will able to fill the UCO Application Form 2022 on the official portal. Here we discuss in detail to form the filling process which is given as follows applicants can refer it. Following are the given process to fill the application form which is given as follows.
- The schools must download the application form from this link.
- List the participating students and transfer their fees at the company’s address.
- Your school will be registered as a test centre.
UCO School Registration Form: Click Here
UCO 2022 Exam Dates
Here we will provide all the official news of UCO. The UCO will be declared the UCO 2022 Exam Date on the official portal. With the help of date, you can finish all the process of admission. We will update the article with all the latest news of UCO.
|UCO 2022 – Exam Dates (All Dates Are Expected)|
|Application Form Closes On||10th August 2022|
|Application Fee||Rs. 150 + 40 (for those who wants to take the model question paper)|
|Date of Examination||17th September & 1st October 2022|
|Time of Examination||11:00 AM – 12:00 PM (Noon)|
- Send a single consolidated Demand Draft towards the exam fee of all the students appearing for the UCO from your school.
- D.D. should be drawn in favour of UNIFIED COUNCIL payable at HYDERABAD.
- Frame the list of students in the application format (preferably typed) and send it to the address along with the D.D. by Courier Service/Register Post/Speed Post.
#16-11-16/1/B, Saleem Nagar, Farhat Hospital Road
Malakpet, Hyderabad – 500036, Telangana.
Phone: 040-24557708, 24545862, 66139917
Fax: 040-2454 2215
Unified Cyber Olympiad Syllabus 2022
A syllabus will be provided by the UCO to applicants. Students can make a proper study plan according to subjects wise. The UCO Syllabus 2022 will help the applicants to score good marks on the exam. Following are the given exam syllabus which is given as follows.
- Mental Ability
- General English
To Check Complete Syllabus: Click Here
Unified Cyber Olympiad (UCO) 2022
Students will get all the official news in this post after the declaration of news. To take participate in the examination you all have to fill the UCO Application Form 2022 and do submission before the last date of the application form submission. To get all the information in details you can visit in official portal of UCO or may ask us your queries concerning the UCO Exam 2022 Details by commenting at the end of the post, we will respond you as soon as possible with the most optimal solutions.
Detail of Awards
Gold Medals & Cash Awards for the first 3 in each Class (Rank 1-3)
- UCO-Topper is awarded a cash prize of Rs. 2, 00,000 cash prize.
- The student who achieves the highest percentage of marks in among all the classes is declared as topper.
- The Top Rankers and next 2 Rankers in each class are awarded a Laptop and a Tablet PC respectively + a Memento to, each.
- The next 21 rankers of each class (Ranks 4-25) are awarded with a cash prize of Rs. 1000 each.
- Top 100 rankers in each class are awarded with a Britannica Kids Online Subscription worth Rs. 2500.
- Top 100 rankers from each class are also awarded each with a Medal, Reasoning Trainer Plus Book, from M/s Brain Mapping Academy, and a certificate of appreciation.
- All the National, Zone Rankers of classes 2-9 are offered a voucher worth Rs. 400
- All the top rankers from 1-100 are awarded a Medal and a Certificate of Appreciation.
- Certificate and Cyber Diagnostic Report (CDR) for all the participants.
Prizes For Zone Toppers
- Top 3 rankers in each Zone are awarded Britannica Kids Online Subscription worth Rs. 2500, a Medal and a Certificate of Appreciation. Zone wise ranks are declared after excluding the top 100 ranks across the country.
Top 3 rankers in each class of each school are declared as 1,2 and 3 rankers. Class Toppers are awarded a Medal and a Certificate of Appreciation, each.
UCO Topper: Student who scores 100% marks in any of the classes will be awarded with prize money of Rs.2, 00,000. If none of the students achieves the same, then the student who achieves the highest percentage of marks among all the classes will be awarded with Rs.1, 00,000.
In case if there is more than one student achieves the same, the prize money will be distributed equally. Each topper will get either this prize or the regular prize.
Certificates & Reports
Cyber Diagnostic Reports (CDR)
The authorities will provide the Cyber Diagnostic Report (CDR) for individual students, which have the following details:
- Group Highest mark
- Over all ranking in the National level
- Subject wise – Skill wise performance graphical representation
- Group Average mark CDR provides a real feedback on real learning. It allows the students to know where he/she stands and pinpoints areas of strengths and weakness. This report is for feedback and improvement.
General School Cyber Diagnostic Report (GSCDR)
An extensive GSCDR will be forwarded ABSOLUTELY FREE to all participating schools which analyses the performance of students participating in the examination (subject-wise and class-wise). The report will be in a graphical format which will have a Histogram Graph, is a useful tool for marking the areas of weaknesses by schools that wish to improve their students’ performance.
School Cyber Diagnostic Reports (SCDR)
This will analyze the performance of the school students by segregating the questions for different skills (Subject wise and Class wise). This report acts as a tool for the schools to improve their students’ performance in the future by marking the areas of weaknesses. SCDR is also provided free of cost.
Note: Merit/ Participation certificate will be provided to the candidate on the basis of their performance.
Ranking: When more than one student gets equal marks then the priority for awarding ranks will be according to the marks acquired in the following specified order of subjects: Mental Ability, Reasoning, Computers and English.
Also Check: Unified Cyber Olympiad Result
- Best Performance Award – School
- One Best Performance School will be presented to the top performing schools in each zone (17 zones). The principal and the teacher in-charge of the respective schools are awarded the Best Contribution in Computer Education Award and a Cash Prize of Rs.3000 each.
- All the co-coordinating Teacher in-charges of the UCO will be awarded a certificate of appreciation.