Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2019: In order to uplift the female education level in the country. The Maulana Azad Foundation had extended a scheme popularly known as the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Scheme. This initiative was started by the foundation in the year 2003-04.
The main motive of the scheme is to provide financial help to the meritorious girl students belonging to national minorities, who cannot continue their education due to lack of financial resources. Till date, 3,89,838 girl students have been assisted with Rs. 392.75 crore by the Foundation. It is advised to the students as there is more to know about the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Form 2019.
Maulana Azad Scholarship 2019 Status !! Click Here
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Form 2019
The foundation has released Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2019 Online Form. Any interested candidate that falls under the eligibility must hurry as the forms for the registration is 30th September 2019.
The selection of the eligible students will be primarily done on the basis of the lower income criteria among the students who have secured at least 50% marks in the previous exam. However, there is fixed no. of scholarship quota for each State/Union Territories based upon the population of the minorities in the concentrated area.
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Important Dates
|Name||Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship|
|Class||9th to 12th ( in 2019 )|
|Last date||September- October 2019|
|Present status||Available Soon|
Other 2019 Scholarships Forms !! Click Here
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Eligibility 2019
The students must hurry as the foundation has already started and the last date is also not very far away as it is mentioned above.
The eligibility conditions for the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Registration are as follows.
- Only the girls of Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, and Parsis are eligible for the scheme.
- The applicant must be a student of Class 9th to 12th during the year 2017-18.
- The student must have secured at least 50% in the previous class.
- The annual income of student’s parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2.00 lakh.
- Income certificate must be from a competent authority.
- Students must apply with 1 application form only otherwise the registration will be cancelled.
- No student studying abroad is eligible for the scheme.
- Scholarship once discontinued on the basis of the rules of disbursement of scholarship cannot be revived under any circumstances.
- Student getting scholarship under any scholarship scheme, being implemented by the Central/State Government shall not be eligible to get scholarship under this scheme.
- If you are not having Aadhaar Number still you can register on the portal with your Bank A/c Number with IFSC Code as Identifier.
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Registration 2019
The following steps must be followed for Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Apply Online 2019
- Visit the official site.
- Find the link for registration.
- Click on the link.
- Fill in the correct information of the student.
- Attach scanned and attested copies of the required documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Make sure to download the same before leaving the page.
Important Dates of 2019 Olympiads !! Click Here
Awards & Recognition 2019
The awards to the students that are extended by the foundation for the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Scheme 2019 are.
Note- Actual amount of scholarship will be provided for admission & course /tuition fee and maintenance allowance only :
|Sr. No||Item||Amount in Rs.|
|1||Admission & tuition fee for classes IX and X||Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.10000/- (Rupees ten thousand only) which will be released in two installments of Rs. 5000/- each|
|2||Admission & tuition fee for class XI and XII||Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.12000/- (Rupees twelve thousand only) which will be released in two installments of Rs. 6000/- each|
Remark: For more updates on Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2019 stay tuned with us.