CBSE UDAAN Scholarship 2020 is a project initiated by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) under the supervision of Ministry of Human Resource Department (MHRD). CBSE Udaan aims to inspire Mathematics and Science education among girls studying in Class XI while addressing the teaching gap between school education and engineering entrance exam.
Under CBSE Udaan, students are provided with a tablet pre-loaded with study material and virtual weekend classes to help them with the preparation of admission test to various premier engineering colleges across the country. Students interested in applying for CBSE Udaan 2020 for Class XIth & XIIth can read all the required information about CBSE Udaan Application Form, eligibility and selection procedure in the article below..
CBSE Udaan 2020 Application Form
The application form is available online every year in the month of July by online means only. CBSE Udaan 2020 Application Form will be tentatively released in the month of July 2020. The filling procedure of CBSE Udaan Application Form is divided into
Step I – Fill the Application Form: The application form of CBSE Udaan will be available at the official website of the authority. Further, it is divided into 4 sections:
(i) Personal Information: This section will ask all the basic personal details such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, phone number and date of birth.
(ii) Address Details: Details like permanent and temporary address will be required to fill up this section.
(iii) Qualification Details: This section requires Class X marks.
(iv) Final Details: In this section, you will have to select a centre for your weekly classes.
Step II – Upload the Photograph: Students are required to upload their photograph with their signature at the bottom of the photograph.
Step III – Take the printout of the filled CBSE Udaan Application Form.
Step IV – Get the verification certificate signed by the school Principal.
Step V – Download the undertaking to be signed by the parent/ guardian.
Submission of Application Form: Students will have to submit the duly filled application form along with the documents (mentioned below) to the City Coordinator of CBSE UDAAN 2020. Upon submission student must collect acknowledgement receipt of their application.
CBSE Udaan 2020 Eligibility
CBSE Udaan Eligibility Criteria is as follows.
- A student must be a citizen of India.
- A student must be studying Class XI under any CBSE/ ICSE/ State Board affiliated private schools.
- A student must be enrolled in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in Class XI.
- Only girl students are eligible for this scheme.
- Student must have scored at least 70% marks overall and 80% marks in Mathematics & Science combined in Class X.
- The annual income of the family should not exceed Rs 6,00,000 (Rs. 6 Lakhs).
The following documents will be required during the application process of CBSE Udaan 2020:
- An undertaking that the student is a regular student of the school.
- Annual income certificate.
- Reservation certificate.
- Class Xth mark sheet.
- Undertaking signed by the parent/ guardian.
CBSE Udaan Brochure: Download Here
CBSE UDAAN Selection Procedure
- The selection of the students will be based on the merit and will be considered against the city selected for weekly classes.
- If there is a tie, student belonging to the economically lower family will be given the priority.
Want To Know About National and International Olympiad: Click Here
Central Udaan Reward