FYJC General Merit List 2019 : The general merit list of FYJC Online Admissions 2019-20 will be published by the state authority. The General Merit List of FYJC 2019 can be checked on the official website of the city for admissions.
The FYJC Merit List Mumbai will available soon and for Pune, Nagpur and Aurangabad also will be released. Last year general merit list was declared on 5th July 2018. The students interested in FYJC Online Admissions can read more about general merit list in the article below.
FYJC General Merit List 2019
The students have been waiting for FYJC merit list to be published since they have filled the application form. It must be noted that FYJC Provisional Merit List is released for the students to let them know their respective rank in the applicants and no seat allocation will be performed in this round of FYJC Admission Process. The FYJC Online Admission General Merit List will publish in July 2018. However, more lists are expected later in the day.
|FYJC Admission Time Table 2019 – Mumbai Metropolitan Region (MMR)|
|Events||Dates ( Expected as per Previous Year Record)|
|Online Form Filling||June – June 2019|
|General Merit List||29th June 2019|
|First General Merit List||5th July 2019|
|Second Merit List||13th July 2019|
|Third Merit List||23rd July 2019|
|Fourth Merit List||29th July 2019|
FYJC Online Admissions General Merit 2019: How To Check?
The provisional merit list has been released on the official portal for Mumbai Metropolitan Region (MMR) on the official website for Mumbai region. The students are advised to follow these steps to check their name in FYJC General Merit List 2019:
- Visit the link for FYJC of your city which are available in the table below:
FYJC City Name Link Nagpur Click Here Pune Click Here Mumbai Click Here Aurangabad Click Here Nashik Click Here
- On the homepage, click on Student Login button at the top.
- Enter your USER ID and PASSWORD in the respective fields carefully.
- After entering the required details, press the Login button below the fields.
- Now, on the webpage find link for Provisional Merit List 2019 under the Latest Notifications section.
- FYJC Provisional Merit List will be displayed on your screen.
FYJC Online Admissions 2019
The authorities has recently updated the FYJC Admission Schedule. The FYJC First Merit List will be published in July 2019. Also, general merit list for the remaining cities will be released on www.11thadmission.net later in the day. It must be noted that no admissions will be offered to the students whose name is in the FYJC General Merit List 2019 as it is just a provisional merit list just to help students understand the process and let them know their ranks. Hence, letting them know where do they stand in the applicants.
Admission Procedure After the Declaration of Merit List
- Applicants to whom higher secondary school/junior college of first preference is allocated; he/she must confirm admission within stipulated time as per time-table in that higher secondary school/junior college with all relevant documents (original with photocopies) on payment of full fees.
- Names of such students who are allotted college of his/ her first preference will be restricted/ blocked for remaining round/s.
- Students, who allotted higher secondary school / junior college other than first preference and are interested in taking admission by paying full fees in the same, can confirm admission in the concerned higher secondary school/junior college with all relevant documents in original with photocopies on payment of full fees. Names of such admitted students will be restricted/ blocked for remaining round/s for the concerned stream.
Note: In order to take admission to the higher secondary school/ junior colleges, candidate need verify all documents by the admitting authority of the higher secondary school/junior college. Any document/claim found to be not valid at this stage will result in denial of admission in that higher secondary school/junior college.
- Candiates outside the concerned district area from CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE, IB, NIOS and other state Boards are required to get their original School Leaving Certificate countersigned on overleaf by the Education officer of their respective district. U-dise number of the concerned school should be mentioned on the school leaving certificate.
- For Candidates passing from other than Maharashtra State SSC Board, an application for eligibility ( available with respective higher secondary school/junior college office ) is required to be submitted along with necessary documents as described in the application.
- On securing admission in the allotted higher secondary school/Junior college on payment of full fees, the candidate shall collect a system generated ‘Admission Receipt’ from the respective higher secondary school/Junior College within stipulated time limit from the date of admission.