FYJC Nashik Merit List 2020: The next merit list for FYJC Nashik Admissions is expected to announce in the upcoming week. The FYJC Online Admissions being conduct on nashik.11thadmission.net for admissions in FYJC Colleges in Nashik 2020 since last month.
Presently, the students who not allow any seats when the first FYJC Nashik Merit List are waiting for FYJC Nashik 2nd Merit List to release. The eligible and interested students can read more about FYJC Nashik Second Merit List 2020 in the article below.
Must Read: KVPY Application Form
FYJC Nashik Merit List 2020 1st/ 2nd
The FYJC Nashik 2nd Merit List 2020 is expected to release in the month of July 2020 at 05:00 PM on the official website for admissions in First Year Junior Colleges of Nashik, Maharashtra.
|FYJC Merit List||Important Dates(expected)|
|Displaying merit list for Bifocal subject||25 June 2020|
|Displaying first general merit list||6 July 2020|
|Publishing second general merit list||15 July 2020|
|Publishing third general merit list||23 July 2020|
|Publishing special merit list||31 July 2020|
The students will shortlist on the basis of their marks, caste and preferences marks. After facing disappointment in first FYJC Nashik Merit List, students have been waiting for the release of FYJC Second Merit List for Nashik. The students can find the steps to download FYJC 2nd Merit List in the following paragraph.
FYJC Nashik 2nd Merit List 2020 – Steps To Download Online
The students are advised to follow these simple steps to check their name in FYJC 2nd Merit List for Nashik 2020:
- Visit the official website for FYJC Nashik Online Admissions at this link.
- On the homepage, click on the Round 2 Allocation link under the Latest Notifications section.
- Enter your 6-digit Application Form Number in the field given.
- After entering the required information, press the Search button at the right.
- The second FYJC Merit List will open up in a new tab in your browser.
FYJC Nashik Second Merit List 2020 – What’s Next?
The shortlisted students in FYJC Nashik Second Merit List 2020 will allow a span of few days in which they will have to confirm the seat allotted to them. The merit list will release soon in the main portal. The confirmation can be done by completing the verification of required documents and paying the course fee at the FYJC Nashik in which the seat is allotted. The students must not forget to collect the Admission Receipt later the confirmation of allotted seat. Unfortunately, if the students fail to confirm the seat in the allott time their seat will allocate to another student.
FYJC Nashik 3rd/ 4th Merit List 2020.
As per the information available on the internet, the third and fourth FYJC Merit List for FYJC 2020 Admissions will release on July and August 2020 respectively. Those students who did not get selected in the first two merit lists will eagerly wait for the release of FYJC Nashik Third/ Fourth Merit List 2020.
Admission Procedure After the Declaration of Merit List
- Applicants to whom higher secondary school/junior college of first preference is allocated; he/she must confirm admission within stipulated time as per time-table in that higher secondary school/junior college with all relevant documents (original with photocopies) on payment of full fees.
- Names of such students who are allotted college of his/ her first preference will be restricted/ blocked for remaining round/s.
- Students, who allotted higher secondary school / junior college other than first preference and are interested in taking admission by paying full fees in the same, can confirm admission in the concerned higher secondary school/junior college with all relevant documents in original with photocopies on payment of full fees. Names of such admitted students will be restricted/ blocked for remaining round/s for the concerned stream.
Note: In order to take admission to the higher secondary school/ junior colleges, candidate need verify all documents by the admitting authority of the higher secondary school/junior college. Any document/claim found to be not valid at this stage will result in denial of admission in that higher secondary school/junior college.
- Candiates outside the concerned district area from CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE, IB, NIOS and other state Boards are required to get their original School Leaving Certificate countersigned on overleaf by the Education officer of their respective district. U-dise number of the concerned school should be mentioned on the school leaving certificate.
- For Candidates passing from other than Maharashtra State SSC Board, an application for eligibility ( available with respective higher secondary school/junior college office ) is required to be submitted along with necessary documents as described in the application.
- On securing admission in the allotted higher secondary school/Junior college on payment of full fees, the candidate shall collect a system generated ‘Admission Receipt’ from the respective higher secondary school/Junior College within stipulated time limit from the date of admission.
Official Link: FYJC Merit List Download
Now Read: Upcoming Scholarship Exams in 2020.