FYJC Nagpur Merit List 2020 (प्रथम वर्ष जूनियर कॉलेज नागपुर मेरिट लिस्ट): The merit lists for FYJC Nagpur Admissions is expected to announce in the upcoming week. The FYJC Online Admissions Nagpur conducting on the official website. Currently, the applicants are waiting for FYJC Nagpur 1st Merit List 2020 to release.
The students who not allow any seat in the first FYJC Merit List are now expecting their names in FYJC Nagpur Second Merit List 2020. The shortlisted students will offer admissions in First Year Junior College of Nagpur, Maharashtra. You can read more about the FYJC Nagpur Merit List 2020 in the article below.
FYJC Nagpur Merit List 2020.
The FYJC 2nd Merit List will release in the month of July 2020 on the official website for FYJC Nagpur Admissions. The applicants will shortlist on the basis of merit, caste, and preferences marked by them.
|FYJC Merit List||Important Dates(expected)|
|Displaying merit list for Bifocal subject||25 June 2020|
|Displaying first general merit list||6 July 2020|
|Publishing second general merit list||15 July 2020|
|Publishing third general merit list||23 July 2020|
|Publishing special merit list||31 July 2020|
Only a few students got their names in the FYJC 1st Merit List which release in the month of July. Now, the applicants are expecting their names in the FYJC Nagpur First Merit List 2020. The eligible and interested students can find the steps to download the FYJC 2nd Merit List in the following paragraph.
FYJC Nagpur 2nd Merit List: How To Download:
After the announcement of FYJC Nagpur Second Merit List 2020, the applicants are advised the follow these simple steps to check their names in the merit list:
- Visit the official website for FYJC Nagpur Admissions.
- On the homepage, click on Round 2 Allocation link under Latest Notifications section.
- Check for your name in the merit list.
- Enter your USER ID and PASSWORD in the fields given.
- After entering the required information, press Lthe OGIN button at the bottom.
- Now, look for the college in which you have allotted seat.
To Check FYJC Bifocal List Round-1: Click Here
FYJC Nagpur Second Merit List: What’s Next:
After the release of FYJC Nagpur 2nd Merit List 2020, the shortlisted students must confirm the allotted seat in a given amount of time. The confirmation of the seat can do by paying the course fees and verifying all the required documents at the FYJC Nagpur in which the seat allot. Later the completion of FYJC Admission Process, collect the Admission Receipt which is the proof of your admission in FYJC Nagpur. Unfortunately, if students fail to confirm their allotted seat on time their seats will be open for admissions in the FYJC Third Merit List.
Nagpur 3rd/ 4th Merit List 2020 FYJC
As per the information available on the internet, the third and fourth FYJC Merit List for FYJC 2020 Admissions will release in July and August respectively. Those students who did not get selected in the first two merit lists will be eagerly waiting for the release of FYJC Nagpur Third/ Fourth Merit List.
Admission Procedure After the Declaration of Merit List
- Applicants to whom higher secondary school/junior college of first preference is allocated; he/she must confirm admission within the stipulated time as per time-table in that higher secondary school/junior college with all relevant documents (original with photocopies) on payment of full fees.
- Names of such students who are allotted college of his/ her first preference will be restricted/ blocked for remaining round/s.
- Students, who allotted higher secondary school / junior college other than first preference and are interested in taking admission by paying full fees in the same, can confirm admission in the concerned higher secondary school/junior college with all relevant documents in original with photocopies on payment of full fees. Names of such admitted students will be restricted/ blocked for remaining round/s for the concerned stream.
Note: In order to take admission to the higher secondary school/ junior colleges, candidate need verify all documents by the admitting authority of the higher secondary school/junior college. Any document/claim found to be not valid at this stage will result in denial of admission in that higher secondary school/junior college.
- On securing admission in the allotted higher secondary school/Junior college on payment of full fees, the candidate shall collect a system generated ‘Admission Receipt’ from the respective higher secondary school/Junior College within stipulated time limit from the date of admission.
- Candiates outside the concerned district area from CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE, IB, NIOS and other state Boards are required to get their original School Leaving Certificate countersigned on overleaf by the Education officer of their respective district. U-dise number of the concerned school should be mentioned on the school leaving certificate.
- For Candidates passing from other than Maharashtra State SSC Board, an application for eligibility ( available with respective higher secondary school/junior college office ) is required to be submitted along with necessary documents as described in the application.
Official Link: FYJC 3rd Merit List