GEO Genius Geography Olympiad 2020: The Geo Genius Geography Olympiad is scheduled to be conducted on 13th December 2020 at various school centres across the country. The Geo Genius Geography Application Form is available by offline means only as the registration is made through schools only. The last date to fill the application form is 31st October 2020.
The GEO Genius Geography Olympiad is designed to help students of Class II to X to be prepared for the competitive world in the fields of Geography subject. To know more, kindly read the article below.
GEO Genius Geography Olympiad Exam Date (Expected)
|Level||Last Date for Registration||Exam Date||Venue|
|1||31st Oct 2020||13th Dec 2020||School Itself|
|2||National Finals for selected toppers only||April 2021|
Note: The format, date, and venue of level 2 may change at the discretion of GEO GENIUS
GEO Genius Geography Olympiad Application Form 2020
The GEO Genius Olympiad Application Form is available in offline mode only. The schools are needed to contact the authority at the email and numbers below if they want to act as a centre for the Olympiad exam or their students are willing to participate. The last date to fill the application form is in October 2019. Please feel free to contact the authorities at the following details:
- Mobile: 9967319624 / 8446590294
- Website: www.geogeniusindia.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Geo Genius National Geography Olympiad Broucher|
GEO Genius Geography Olympiad Eligibility
The eligibility criteria of GEO Genius Olympiad is as follows:
- Only the students from Class II to X are eligible for the Geography Olympiad exam.
- Students of State Board, ICSE Board, CBSE Board and International Boards.
- A school must enroll at least 50 students from all the standards to be able to enroll in this competition.
- Examination paper consists of multiple choice questions (MCQ), to test Geographical knowledge and skills. Every year the Olympiad conducted in two steps i.e. level- 1 and 2.
- Level 1 – children participate in various Schools held at their respective School location throughout the country on 13th Dec, 2020 (Expected). This will be a written exam with multiple choice questions.
- Level 2 – Top 50 Participants in each category with high scores from Level 1, will be invited to Mumbai for the National Finals (Level 2) to be held in April, 2021.
- This will be a written exam with multiple choice questions followed by an audio visual round. Students have to clear the written exam round to qualify for the audio visual round.
- Top 10 Participants in each category with high scores from this written exam will be qualified for the audio visual round.
Geo Genius Geography Olympiad Syllabus
A. Sub Junior Category (Class II, III and IV)
- INDIA: Political Geography: States & Capitals, Physical Geography: Major Mountains & Rivers, Cultural Geography: Languages, Festivals, Dances; Landmarks.
B. Junior Category (Class V, VI and VII)
- General Physical Geography – Earth, Land Forms, Water bodies etc.
- INDIA: Political Geography, Historical Geography, Physical Geography, Cultural Geography, Economic Geography.
- ASIA: Political Geography: Important countries capitals, Physical geography: major mountains rivers, Cultural Geography: People, Languages, Holidays, Festivals, Dance and Sports.
- Current Events
C. Senior Category (Class VIII, IX and X)
- INDIA: Political Geography, Historical Geography, Physical Geography, Cultural Geography & Economic Geography.
- WORLD: Political Geography: Important countries capitals, Physical geography: major mountains rivers, Cultural Geography: People, Languages, Holidays, Festivals, Dance and Sports.
- Current Events.
GEO Genius Geography Olympiad Sample Papers
The sample papers are separately sold by the authority on the official website mentioned above. The GEO Genius Geography Olympiad Sample Papers are available from Class II to X students. Also, Rs. 120 per student can be paid to avail the sample papers. Solving the sample papers ensures more better marks of the students. It is recommended by the authority to buy the sample papers but it is not mandatory as it covers GEO Genius Geography Olympiad Questions.
GEO Genius Results
The result of GEO Genius Geography Olympiad 2020 will enlisted on our website as soon as the Geography Olympiad Result is published. The national finalist will be rewarded with Laptops and Tablet PCs. Also, this page will regularly be updated with more information on the Olympiad exam. The result will also be available on the official website.
Rewards for Participating Students: (Level 1 School Level)
- All 3 Medals (Gold, Silver and Bronze) will be rewarded in a category subject to at least a minimum 15 students participating in a single category.
- If less than 15 but more than 10 students participate then only Gold and silver medals will be rewarded.
- If less than 10 but more than 5 students participate then only Gold medal will be rewarded.
- If less than 5 students participate then no medal will be rewarded.
|School Rank 1 in Category||Gold Medal + Merit Certificate|
|School Rank 2 in Category||Silver Medal + Merit Certificate|
|School Rank 3 in Category||Bronze Medal + Merit Certificate|
|All other participating students||Merit Certificate / Participation Certificate|
Rewards for Participating Students: (Level 2 National Level)
|National Rank 1 in Category||Laptop + Gold Medal + National Finalist Trophy + Merit Certificate|
|National Rank 2 in Category||Tablet + Silver Medal + National Finalist Trophy + Merit Certificate|
|National Rank 3 in Category||Watch + Bronze Medal + National Finalist Trophy + Merit Certificate|
|All other participating students||National Finalist Trophy + Merit Certificate|
We provided here complete details of GEO Genius Geography Olympiad 2020. If there is any queries please tell us through the comment box given below. We will reply to the answer to your queries.
EO Genius Geography Olympiad 2020: Official Site