GIIS Global Citizen Scholarship 2019: GIIS Global Citizen Scholarship is provided by Global Indian International School (GIIS), Queenstown, Singapore.
Under this programme, Class 10th academic toppers from all around the world are offered admission in Junior College (Class 11th and 12th) or an International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma at GIIS Queenstown Campus in Singapore.
The students are selected on the basis of merit in a written test followed by an interview. GIIS Scholarship Application Form is available online at the official website of the school. Students seeking admission in Global Junior College can read about GIIS Scholarship 2019 and Application Form in the article below.
GIIS Scholarship Application Form 2019
The scholarships in Global Indian International School, Queenstown, Singapore are granted on the basis of merit in a written test and an interview. The last date for the submission of the 28th February 2019. GIIS Scholarship Application Form is available at the portal of the school. Interested students can follow the steps given below to fill the application form:
- Visit the scholarship page at www.giissingapore.org/portals/9/lp/index.html.
- In the “Register Now” section, confirm your eligibility by answering two questions.
- Enter your Name, Father’s Name, Mobile Number and Email in the fields given.
- Click “Submit” button to confirm your entered details.
- Select CBSE/ IB Diploma as per your choice and fill-in the rest of the details carefully.
- Take a print-out of the application form for future references.
GIIS Application Form 2019: Apply Here
The dully filled application form must be sent along with the required documents at the following address:
Programme Manager, GIIS Global Citizen Scholarship, Global Indian International School, Plot Number D-5, Sector-71, Noida 201301 Uttar Pradesh, India.
Documents Required – The following documents are required to be sent along the form:
- Class 9th Mark-sheet.
- Class 10th Pre-Board Mark-sheet.
- Class 10th Half-Yearly Examination Mark-sheet.
- 2 recent passport-sized photographs of the applicant.
- A well-designed Profile/ CV.
GIIS Scholarship Eligibility
Before filling the admission form, the student must ensure his/ her eligibility in GIIS Global Citizen Scholarship to avoid disappointment at a later stage. GIIS Scholarship Eligibility is as follows:
- The student must have scored at least 90% aggregate marks in Class 9th Final Examinations and at least 85% aggregate marks in Class 10th Half-Yearly and Pre-Board Examinations.
GIIS Scholarship Syllabus
Written Test Centres – The test will be conducted in the following cities: Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune and Surat.
GIIS Scholarship Selection Procedure
A. Written Test – A written test will be conducted in the last week of April 2019 for the academic session 2019-19 in Queensland, Singapore. The test will consist will include English, General Ability, Logical Reasoning and Mathematics.
B. Interview – The selected candidates will be invited for an interview with Selection Board of the school in the month of May/ June 2019.
C. Merit List – A merit list will be declared by the authorities online at www.giissingapore.org. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of merit in GIIS Written Test plus the Interview.