Holy Cross Schools Admission 2019: Holy Cross Schools are co-ed schools, affiliated to Indian School Certificate Examination (ICSE) operating in multiple cities across India. Holy Cross Schools are administered by the Society of the Fathers of Holy Cross and aims to achieve excellence in the field of education by becoming among the top schools of India. You should be updated with us to get information regarding Holy Cross School Admission Notice.
The schools offer admission in Class Nursery/ KG annually from the month of January to March. The admissions are offered on the basis of an interaction with both the child and their parents. Parents who are seeking admission in Holy Cross School of their children can read this article for more information on Holy Cross School Admission Form and Procedure.
Latest Scholarship Exams for School Students... Check Now
Holy Cross School Admission Form 2019-20
The admission form for Class Nursery of Holy Cross School is distributed for the first 18-20 days of January every year. Holy Cross School Admission Form Lower Parel can be availed by both online and offline means. Parent/ Student may either collect the admission form from the Admission Office of the respective school or download it from the school’s official website by the following way:
• Visit the school’s official website. There are 9 Holy Cross Schools spread across the country because of which city-wise websites are developed. So, you will have to find your city specific website of the school.
• Select the “Admissions” tab from the navigation bar at the top.
• Now Click on “Download Admission Form” link.
• Admission Form will be downloaded in a PDF file.
Official Link : Apply Online
Holy Cross School Admission Criteria
The admission criteria of Holy Cross Schools is entirely based on the age of the student as the school only offers admission in Class Nursery/ KG. The age limits as per Holy Cross School Admission Criteria is as follows:
|Class||Age (In Years)|
Looking for Junior Science Talent Science Examination!!!! Click Here
Holy Cross School Admission Procedure
• Registration – The registration is conducted through the distribution of Admission Form for the first 18-20 days of the month January. The Admission Form is usually accepted from 21st January to 31st January of every academic session.
• Interview – A list of selected students is published by the school authorities in the first week of February every year. The selected students are required to appear for an interview session with their parents on a given date. The interviews are conducted to assess the numerical order, lexical order, photo recognition and thinking procedure of the student. Interview round can be conducted anytime between 15 February – 20 March of the academic year with a prior notification of 10-12 days before the interview.
Holy Cross School Admission Result
• Result/ Merit List – The final list of admitted students is published as Holy Cross School Admission Result on or before 31st March of every year. The selected students are required to pay the admission fee along with the first installment of the school fee within a given range of dates.
Holy Cross School Fees
|Class||Nursery/ KG||I & II||III – V||VI – VIII||IX & X||XI & XII|
|Fee (In Rs.)||29,200||33,350||35,450||39,100||43,750||42,400|