JSTSE 2021: It is also known as Junior Science Talent Science Examination is conducted by the Science Branch of the Directorate of Education, Delhi. The JSTSE 2021 Exam will be conducted in January 2022. The aspirants have to download their roll number from the website.
JSTSE is conducted every year usually in the month of January in many Governments, KV, Navodaya, NDMC and Private schools of Delhi to find students with an exceptional understanding in science. This examination is for Class IX students only. The selected students are awarded scholarships for their secondary education.
NTSE Stage II Exam || KVPY Scholarship
JSTSE Application Form 2021
Last year, the application form of JSTSE was available in September and this year we can expect in October. You can fill the JSTSE Registration Form online at the official website of the authority when they are available. Please follow this step by step procedure to fill the application form:
- Visit www.edudel.nic.in, the official website.
- Search for JSTSE 2021 in the search bar of the homepage.
- Select the first link from the search results.
- Click on the “Online Application Form for JSTSE-2021” link on the web page.
- Completely fill the application form and click the Submit button at the bottom of the web page.
Application Fee: No application fee is charged from students appearing in Junior Science Talent Search Examination 2021 – 22.
JSTSE Eligibility Criteria
Schools must ensure that their students must fulfil each criterion of JSTSE Eligibility Criteria in order to avoid problems at a later stage. The eligibility criteria for JSTSE 2021 are listed below:
- The student must be studying in CBSE/ ICSE/ State Board or an equivalent institution like Kendriya Vidyalaya, Navodaya Vidyalaya etc.
- The student must be studying in Class IX for the academic session 2021 – 22.
- The student must have secured at least 65% marks in his/her Class VIII.
Check Here: Top Indian Schools Entrance Exams 2021
JSTSE Exam Pattern 2021
The Junior Science Talent Search Examination (JSTSE) consists of two papers. JSTSE Exam Pattern is as follows:
|Paper||Name||Number of Questions||Time Allotted (in Mins.)|
|2||General Science & Mathematics||150||150|
JSTSE 2021 will follow the same syllabus as CBSE/ ICSE/ State Board schools in Delhi. JSTSE Question Paper will cover topics studied by the students during their Class VIII and IX. Additionally, questions about current affairs can also be found in JSTSE 2021.
Also Check: JSTSE Result 2021
The selected students are awarded scholarships to complete their secondary education. Generally, top 150 students are offered the scholarships. The merit list is published online at the official website of the authority.