JSTSE (जूनियर विज्ञान प्रतिभा खोज परीक्षा) 2018: It is also known as Junior Science Talent Science Examination is conducted by Science Branch of Directorate of Education, Delhi. JSTSE is conducted every year usually in the month of January in many Government, KV, Navodaya, NDMC and Private schools of Delhi to find students with an exceptional understanding in science. This examination is for Class IX students only. The selected students are awarded scholarships for their secondary education. Interested students can check information on JSTSE Application Form, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus and awards in the article below.
NTSE Stage II 2017 Exam
KVPY Scholarship 2017
UPSTSE Scholarship 2017
JSTSE Application Form
The application form of JSTSE 2018 are not available yet. JSTSE 2018 Application Form will be tentatively available in the month of November, 2017 till the end of December, 2017. You can fill the JSTSE Registration Form online at the official website of the authority when they are available. Please follow this step by step procedure to fill the application form:
- Visit www.edudel.nic.in, the official website.
- Search for JSTSE 2018 in the search bar of the homepage.
- Select the first link from the search results.
- Click on “Online Application Form for JSTSE-2018” link on the web page.
- Completely fill the application form and click the Submit button at the bottom of the web page.
Application Fee: No application fee is charged from students appearing in Junior Science Talent Search Examination 2018.
JSTSE Eligibility Criteria
Schools must ensure that their students must fulfill each criterion of JSTSE Eligibility Criteria in order to avoid problems at a later stage. The eligibility criteria for JSTSE 2018 is listed below:
- Student must be studying in CBSE/ ICSE/ State Board or an equivalent institution like Kendriya Vidyalaya, Navodaya Vidyalaya etc.
- Student must be studying in Class IX for the academic session 2017-18.
- Student must have secured at least 65% marks in his/her Class VIII.
Check Here: Top Indian Schools Entrance Exams 2017
JSTSE Exam Pattern
The Junior Science Talent Search Examination (JSTSE) consists of two papers. JSTSE 2018 Exam Pattern is as follows:
|Paper||Name||Number of Questions||Time Allotted (in Mins.)|
|2||General Science & Mathematics||150||150|
JSTSE 2018 will follow the same syllabus as CBSE/ ICSE/ State Board schools in Delhi. JSTSE Question Paper will cover topics studied by the students during their Class VIII and IX. Additionally, questions about current affairs can also be found in JSTSE 2018.
The selected students are awarded scholarships to complete their secondary education. Generally, top 150 students are offered the scholarships. The merit list is published online at the official website of the authority.
Other Scholarship Programs