Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition: The Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition will be conducted by the royal commonwealth society as a symbol of peace between the countries. The Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition Application form is available soon.
The deadline for the submission of the online form is in 1st June 2019. The interested candidates have to send their essays through mail or by post. The entries which will be received after the deadline, they will be automatically debarred from the competition. The aspirants can also check the Royal Commonwealth Essay Competition 2019, important dates, selection procedure etc below in the article.
Royal Commonwealth Essay Competition 2019 Apply Online
The aspirants who are interested can apply for the Royal Commonwealth Essay Competition 2019 on the official web portal. As we know that for this competition Royal Commonwealth Society for The Blind so we are giving the complete information here. The last date for the submission of the document is in May 2019. The students are required to follow some steps for the submission of the scholarship competition form.
Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition Application Process
- Aspirants have to access the official website or on the competition link.
- Now register yourself on the site.
- Then open ‘apply online’ link.
- Fill all the information.
- Then attach the topics in the format of poem, letter, script or essay with the registration.
- The files will be attached in only two formats i.e. pdf or doc.
- Submit the application form by clicking the submit button.
- After the submission, the aspirants cannot change any details in the form.
The queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition
The Royal Commonwealth Society
Award House, 7-11 St Matthew Street
London, SW1P 2JT, UK
Royal Commonwealth Essay Competition 2019: Apply Here
Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition Pattern
- The essays must be in English Language.
- The maximum limit of essay for junior category is 750 words and for senior it is 1500 words. The essays which will exceed the word limit will be disqualified from the competition.
- The file must be in the form of pdf or Microsoft word document.
- The aspirants who are applying for junior competition should Born on or after 2 June 2005 (under 14 years of age) and the aspirants who are applying for senior they should be Born between 2 June 2000 and 1 June 2005 (14-18 years of age).
- The aspirant must be a resident of a commonwealth country
Topics for Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition 2019
Topics for SENIOR CATEGORY
Born between 2 June 2000 and 1 June 2005 (14-18 years of age)
- ‘You are the most optimistic, connected generation the world has ever known.’ HRH The Duke of Sussex. How can you use Commonwealth connections for positive change?
- Connected by the oceans; can we work together to protect the environment?
- ‘We are all now connected by the Internet’ – Stephen Hawking. What does the future hold for humankind?
- Family, Community, Nation, Commonwealth. What are the opportunities for shared, sustainable growth?
Topics for JUNIOR CATEGORY
Born on or after 2 June 2005 (under 14 years of age)
- My cultural connections.
- An overseas visitor is coming to your town for the first time. How would you connect with them?
- A place I feel connected to.
- The Commonwealth connects people across borders – what can we learn from our neighbours?
Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition Rewards
|For Junior Category||For Senior Category|
|Junior Prize Winner||Senior Prize Winner|
|Runner Up||Runner Up|
|Gold Awards||Gold Awards|
|Silver Awards||Silver Awards|
|Bronze Awards||Bronze Awards|
Note: Winner and Runner up will be flown to London for the visit by the RCS (Royal Commonwealth Society).
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of their English used in the essays. The standard of the language will be checked by the proper use of punctuations, spellings, good presentation and word processing. The students who will be selected will be placed in the Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition Winner List. The list will be declared by the Royal Commonwealth Society.
Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition 2019 Result
The Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competitions the world’s oldest writing competition which was started in 1883. The Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition Result will be declared in the month of August. The dates are yet not specified by the Royal Commonwealth Society. For more details and feedback you can contact us by commenting in the comment section given below.