IJSO 2019: The International Junior Science Olympiad (IJSO) is a competition in science for students who are having 15 yrs of age or younger as on Dec 21, 2019. It is the final stage of the examination and in this exam, only those candidates can appear who cleared the previous 4 stages of Junior Science i.e. NSEJS, INJsO, OSC, PDT/ PDC.
The aim of IJSO is to provide interest in the subject science among school students, making them eligible for problem-solving and make their thinking critically and experimentally. This time the olympiad is organizing at Doha, Qatar. Check here complete information of IJSO 2019 Qatar.
|Type of Registration||Link|
|For Pre-Registration||Click Here|
IJSO 2019 Important Dates
Students who will take participate in the exam they can check the important dates of IJSO from the table provided below. The IJSO Exam Date 2019 is given below under the table.
|Last Date for Pre-Registration||July 30, 2019|
|Last Date for Registration||October 15, 2019|
|Leaders/ Observer Program||3rd – 12th Dec 2019|
|Student Program||3rd – 12th Dec 2019|
|Arrival at Hamad International Airport||3rd Dec 2019|
|Opening Ceremony||4th Dec 2019|
|Tour||5th Dec 2019|
|Discussion and Translation (Theory)||6th Dec 2019|
|Tour||7th Dec 2019|
|Discussion and Translation (Practical)||8th Dec 2019|
|Tour||9th Dec 2019|
|Moderation||10th Dec 2019|
|Closing Ceremony||11th Dec 2019|
|Departure||12th Dec 2019|
IJSO 2019 Eligibility Criteria / Guideline
The examination of IJSO is organized by the “National Organising Committee (OC)”. The competition will be conducted on the territory of this nation. For participating in the exam candidate need to full-fill the eligibility criteria. The IJSO Eligibility criteria are given below.
- Participating candidate must be born after Jan 1, 2004. they must not be older than 15 years.
- It is compulsory of 6 students and 3 leaders in a team. In case if a team does not fulfill the number of students and leaders then a minimum team of 3 students and one leader can be allowed to participate in the competition. Those team which consists of less than 3 members do not qualify for the team awards.
- A student is eligible to represent his/ her is he/ she holds a valid passport of that country or is in the education system of that country for at least one academic year.
- Each participating country that has either participated with a team or sent an observer to the IJSO in one of the previous 2 years is invited to send a delegation of six students and 3 teams leaders.
- No collection of formulae from mathematics, chemistry, physics etc are allowed during the competition.
- Participating countries agree to pay the participation fee at the time that the host country decides, obey all the rules of the IJSO statutes and any additional rules made by the Host Country for the event.
- Participants must agree with and accept the conditions as stated in the statues from IJSO.
Participation Fee for IJSO 2019
For each observer, visitor and a team there is a fee of the candidate. Candidate needs to pay the IJSO Fee in a Bank of Baroda the rest details for the fee and account details are given below under the table.
|Fee for each team||US $ 1000|
|Fee for each observer||US $ 1500|
|Fee for each visitor||US $ 2000|
|For visitor an additional fee for single room||US $ 900/- person|
Account Details For Fee Payment
|Name of The Bank||Bank of Baroda|
|Account Name||International Junior Science Olympiad- BW2019|
IJSO 2019- 2020 Syllabus
Students who will take active participation in the exam is required to check the syllabus. The syllabus is important for all the exam because it contains every detail of the topics and the subject which will be cover in the exam. The IJSO Syllabus details are given below under the table.
|Name of The Section||Name of The Topics|
|General Science Skills||The students must be familiar with the topics:|
|Content Knowledge in Natural Sciences and Mathematics|
|Laboratory Skills||Students should be familiar with laboratory work. They should be able to:|
IJSO Previous Year Papers
For taking the idea of the question paper and the pattern of the examination we are providing here some of the previous year question paper of IJSO. Students can download the IJSO Previous Year Paper from the table provided below.
|2013||Task A||Task B||Task C|
IJSO Result 2019
After the conclusion of the IJSO Olympiad exam, All the candidates will be excited to know the examination result. All candidates who reached the final stage are able to check the result from the official website of IJSO i.e. ijsoweb.org. We will provide you step by step procedure and also the direct result link here. Just Keep Patience and prepare for it really hard.
We provided here complete information regarding the IJSO 2019. If there are any queries please tell us through the comment box given below. We will reply to the answer to your queries.
IJSO 2019: Official Site