Indian Intelligence Test 2019: Indian Intelligence Test is conducted by Dainik Jagran group for the students of class 5th to 12th from any school of the country. The aspirants who are interested in taking part in the Indian Intelligence Test 2019, they can apply online for the test.
The Indian Intelligence Test (Season 7) Registrations will be done in two processes, first is by the students individually and second is by schools. The last date for the submission is April 2019. The Indian Intelligence Test will be conducted in April for individual students and on May for the schools. The aspirants can check the Indian Intelligence Test dates for getting the information about the test schedule. They can also check the Indian Intelligence Test Exam Pattern, eligibility etc. below in the article.
- Indian Intelligence Test 2019 Application Form
- Indian Intelligence Test Dates
- Eligibility Criteria
- Indian Intelligence Test 2019 Syllabus
- Indian Intelligence Test Exam Pattern
- Indian Intelligence Test Sample Paper
- Indian Intelligence Test Admit Card
- Indian Intelligence Test Result 2019
- Valuable Feedback
Indian Intelligence Test 2019 Application Form
The Dainik Jagran group is going to conduct the Indian Intelligence Test in the month of April. The students can apply online for the Indian Intelligence Test Online Application Form on the official website. The last date for the online form is April 2019. The students are required to follow below-given steps for the submission of the Indian Intelligence Test Online Registration.
- Aspirants have to open the official website i.e. indianintelligencetest.com
- Now they have to click on the click here for the registration link.
- Then they have to enter their mobile number for generating the OTP.
- As the aspirant enters the OTP, the registration form will open up on the computer’s screen.
- Now fill all the details carefully and correctly.
- Click on Proceed for the submission of the details.
- The students have to select the center for the examination after the submission of details.
- The last step is payment of registration fees.
- Aspirants have to make the payment via online banking/net banking/ credit card or debit card.
- Then submit the registration form.
- Download the application form in a pdf file and also take a printout of the application form for future purposes.
Application Fee: The aspirants have to pay Rs. 150 as an application fee for the form.
Note: Students can also apply individual also, for details click here.
Official Link: Click Here
Indian Intelligence Test Dates
|Releasing date of application form||Available Soon|
|Last date for the submission of Online form||April 2019|
|Indian Intelligence Test Date|
May 2019( School wise)
|Result declaration||December 2019|
|Prize distribution||July/August 2019|
- The aspirants who are the student of the class 5th to 12th can compete for the exam.
- The test will be conducted for both English and Hindi medium Students.
|AIR 1st Rank||Rs. 24000 Scholarship|
|AIR 2nd Rank||Rs.12000|
|AIR 3rd Rank||Rs.6000|
|AIR 4th– 10th Rank||One year subscription to Premium version of Sigrid Education App|
|AIR 11th-100th Rank||3 months subscription to Premium version of Sigrid Education App|
|All the aspirants will get participation certificate and scorecard|
|Free Counseling Session For Every Participant|
Indian Intelligence Test 2019 Syllabus
The aspirants who are going to participate in the test can check the Indian Intelligence Test Syllabus here. The syllabus includes the General Aptitude, Maths, Science and GK syllabus for all the classes. The aspirants are required to prepare according to the syllabus to score good marks. The aspirants can check the Indian Intelligence Test Detailed Syllabus which is given below.
Indian Intelligence Test Exam Pattern
The Indian Intelligence Test will be conducted in April and May in different centres all over the country. According to the Indian Intelligence Test Pattern, one hundred questions will be asked of different subjects. The paper will be multiple choice type question paper. The weightage for all the subjects for each class is given below.
For Class 12th
|Logical reasoning/ Mental ability||15|
For Class 5th and 10th
|Logical Reasoning/Mental Ability||20|
Indian Intelligence Test Sample Paper
The aspirants who are preparing for the test can practice the Indian Intelligence Test Practice paper on a daily basis. This will help the candidate to prepare in a better way. The practice paper will include the exam pattern and it will cover all the topics related to the exam. The Dainik Jagran Indian Intelligence Test Sample Paper is available on the official website. The students are required to download them according to their desired class.
Indian Intelligence Test Admit Card
The Dainik Jagran Group will release the hall ticket for the test on the official website only. The aspirants can download the Indian Intelligence Test Admit Card 2019 before 10 to 15 days of the examination. Aspirants are advised to take a print out of the admit card. As it is a very important document related to exam. No student will be allowed to enter the examination centre without their Dainik Jagran Indian Intelligence Test Admit Card.
Indian Intelligence Test Result 2019
The Dainik Jagran group will declare its result for the test on the official website. The Indian Intelligence Test Results will be declared in the month of July. The aspirants can download and check their result with the help of their Registration number. The students who will qualify the exam will be listed in the merit list and award will be distributed to top 100 students All India Rank wise. All the participants will get a participation certificate from the Authority. For more information regarding Indian Intelligence Test, you can contact us by commenting on the comment section given below.
Also Check: Indian Intelligence Test 2019 Answer Key