National Scholarship Exam (NSE) 2019: National Scholarship Exam, also known as NICE Scholarship Exam is established by Pratibha Education Society with National Institute of Career Education (NICE) to develop an outstanding learning framework for Class V-XII and diploma/ degree students in India.
National Scholarship Exam Application Form is available on the official website of the scholarship till September 30, 2019. The top three rank holders of each class/ degree of NSE 2019 will be rewarded with cash prizes. Interested students can read more about National Scholarship Exam in the article below.
National Scholarship Exam Application Form
The National Scholarship Exam 2019 will conduct on December 16, 2019 at various exam centres across the country.
|Registration Begins||April 1st, 2019|
|Last Date of Application||September 30, 2019|
|Mode of Filling Form||Offline Method|
|Exam Fee||Rs. 400/-|
|Mode of Exam||Online mode|
|Conduction of Exam||16th December 2019, Sunday|
National Scholarship Exam Application Form can be filled by both online and offline means. Students who are willing to appear in the scholarship exam can complete their National Scholarship Exam Registration by following the steps given below:
A. Offline Method
|Name of Application Form||Download Link|
|NSE Application Form|
• Take a print-out of the downloaded form.
• Fill-in all the mandatory fields and stick a recent photograph in the space provided.
• Mode of Payment – Demand Draft of Rs. 400 in favour of “National Institute of Career Education” payable at Nasik, Maharashtra.
B. Online Method
• Visit the official website at www.niceedu.org/nse and register yourself (Only if you’re a new user).
• After the verification email, you can fill-in the application form with all the mandatory details.
• Mode of Payment – Application Fee of Rs. 400 is to be paid online (Credit Card, Debit Card & Net Banking).
Documents Required – All the students who have filled the National Scholarship Exam Application Form are required to send the following documents before September 2019:
|National Scholarship Exam Documents Required|
|S. No.||Offline Method||Online Method|
|1||NSE 2019 – Application Form||NSE 2019 – Application Form|
|2||Demand Draft of Rs. 400||Online Payment Receipt|
|3||Photo/ College ID or Bonafide||Photo/ College ID or Bonafide|
Address – Head Office: Pratibha Education Society, National Institute of Career Education, 5, Hari Mamta, Appartment, Panchak, Jail Road, Nasik Road, Nasik, Maharashtra. Pin Code – 422101.
National Scholarship Exam Eligibility
The National Scholarship Exam is open to all the students in India. National Scholarship Exam Eligibility is as follows:
• For Class V-XII Students – The students of Class V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI and XII studying in any of the school boards (CBSE/ ICSE/ SSC) are eligible for the scholarship exam.
• For Degree/ Diploma Students – The students pursuing Diploma and Degree course in any of the college are eligible for the scholarship exam. Students studying in Final Year of the course are not eligible.
National Scholarship Exam Pattern
The National Scholarship Exam Paper will consist of objective (MCQ) type questions from subjects of General Knowledge, Mathematics and Social Science. Each question will carry 1 mark and there no negative marking for an incorrect answer marked. There will be 100 questions in total and 1.5 Hours (90 Minutes) will be given to solve the paper. National Scholarship Exam Pattern is given below:
|Name of The Subject||No. of Questions/ Marks|
|Mathematics & General Science||25/25|
|Reasoning & Analytical||25/25|
|Total marks||100 (each of 1 mark)|
|Exam Duration||1 hr 30 minutes (90 minutes)|
|Negative Marking||No negative marking|
National Scholarship Exam Rewards
|S. No.||Standard||Board/ University||Rewards (In Rs.)|
|Rank – 1||Rank – 2||Rank – 3|
|9||Diploma (Any Stream)||Any||25,000||15,000||7,500|
|10||Degree (Any Stream)||Any||31,000||18,500||9,000|