JEE Advanced First Round Seat Allotment 2017 (जेईई एडवांस्ड फर्स्ट राउंड सीट अलॉटमेंट): The Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) will be releasing JEE Advanced First Round Counselling Results on 28 June 2017 as per the schedule listed on their website. Earlier this week, the conducting authority has released Mock Allocation results on 20 June and 23 June 2017. Now, the students have marked their preferred colleges and are waiting for JoSAA First Round Result to be announced. On the announcement of first round counselling results, reporting at the centres will commence from 29 June to 03 July 2017. To know more about JEE Advanced Seat Allotment kindly read the article below.
Latest News: JEE Advanced (JoSAA) First Round Seat Allotment Result is now available in the article below.
JEE Advanced (JoSAA) First Round Seat Allotment 2017
On 28 June 2017, JEE Advanced First Round Seat Allotment Result will be announced. However, the counselling result will be announced on the website of Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA). Afterwards, the selected students will be required to report at JoSAA Reporting Centres for document verification and payment of seat acceptance fee of Rs.45,000 (for General category students).
Must Read: JEE Main Counselling 2017
JEE Advance Seat Allotment 2017: Freeze, Float & Slide Options
The students who have their name in JEE Advanced First Round Allocation List can exercise any one of the following options:
- Freeze: The students may opt the FREEZE Option if they are satisfied with the allotted seats and wants to accept the allotted seat. It must be noted that such students will not be considered for further JoSAA Counselling Seat Allotment rounds.
- Float: This option is for the students who are ready to accept the allotted seat but also want to apply for a better institute/ college in further JEE Advanced Seat Allocation rounds.
- Slide: The students who have accepted the seat allotted in JoSAA First Round Results but may prefer a higher programme/ course in the allotted college can opt for SLIDE option.
Read More: JEE Advanced Counselling Schedule 2017
JEE Advanced Seat Allotment Procedure
- Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee: The selected students are required to pay a seat acceptance fee of Rs.45,000 (for General category students) and Rs.20,000 (For SC/ ST/ OBC category students) if they want to retain the allotted seat in JoSAA First Round Counselling.
- Reporting at JoSAA Reporting Centres: The students will have to report at the reporting centres of JoSAA for document verification and selection of the option (Freeze, Float or Slide) for the allotted seat. This phase will be carried out from 29 June to 03 July 2017 for JEE Advanced First Round Seat Allocation Results.
- Reporting at the College: The selected students will have to report at the allotted college to complete all the admission formalities and confirm the allotted seat.
JEE Advanced First Round Allocation Result 2017: How To Check ?
The students can follow these simple steps to check JEE Advanced First Round Seat Allocation:
- Visit this website, the homepage for JoSAA Counselling 2017.
- Click on View Allotment Result & Pay Acceptance Fee link at the top.
- Login with your JEE (Main) 2017 Roll Number, Password and Verification Code.
- Now, look for the link for JoSAA First Round Seat Allocation on the website.
- Click on it when you find it.
- A list of selected students will be displayed on your screen.
- You have to look for your name under the college you selected in choice filling
JEE Advanced Second Round Allocation
After the process of first round of JoSAA Counselling is completed on 03 July 2017, the second round of counselling will begin from 04 July 2017. The students shall not lose hope if they don’t have their names in JoSAA First Allocation Results. As there would be six more rounds left in the counselling.
Also See: Upcoming Scholarship for UG Students