JoSAA 1st Round Seat Allotment 2021 (जेईई एडवांस्ड फर्स्ट राउंड सीट अलॉटमेंट): The Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) will be releasing JEE Advanced First Round Counselling Results 2021 in June 2021 as per the schedule listed on their website. Earlier this week, the conducting authority has released Mock Allocation results in the month of June 2021. Now, the students have marked their preferred colleges and are waiting for JoSAA First Round Result to be announced. On the announcement of first-round Counselling results, reporting at the centers will commence in the month of June/ July 2021. To know more about JEE Advanced Seat Allotment 2021 kindly read the article below.
Latest News: JEE Advanced (JoSAA) First Round Seat Allotment Result is available soon in the article below.
JoSAA 1st Round Seat Allotment 2021
In June 2021, JEE Advanced First Round Seat Allotment Result 2021 will be announced. However, the Counselling result will announce on the website of the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA). Afterward, the selected students will require to report at JoSAA Reporting Centres for document verification. And payment of seat acceptance fee of Rs.45,000 (for General category students).
Must Read: JEE Main Counselling 2021
JoSAA 1st Round Seat Allotment 2021: Freeze, Float & Slide Options
The students who have their name in JEE Advanced First Round Allocation List 2020 can exercise any one of the following options:
- Freeze: The students may opt the FREEZE Option if they are satisfied with the allotted seats and wants to accept the allotted seat. It must be noted that such students will not be considered for further JoSAA Counselling Seat Allotment rounds.
- Float: This option is for the students who are ready to accept the allotted seat but also want to apply for a better institute/ college in further JEE Advanced Seat Allocation rounds.
- Slide: The students who have accepted the seat allotted in JoSAA First Round Results but may prefer a higher programme/ course in the allotted college can opt for the SLIDE option.
Read More: JEE Advanced Counselling Schedule 2021
JEE Advanced Seat Allotment Procedure 2021
- Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee: The selected students are required to pay a seat acceptance fee of Rs.45,000 (for General category students) and Rs.20,000 (For SC/ ST/ OBC category students) if they want to retain the allotted seat in JoSAA First Round Counselling.
- Reporting at JoSAA Reporting Centres: The students will have to report at the reporting centers JoSAA for document verification and selection of the option (Freeze, Float or Slide) for the allotted seat. This phase will carry out from June/ July 2020 for JEE Advanced First Round Seat Allocation Results.
- Reporting at the College: The selected students will have to report at the allotted college to complete all the admission formalities and confirm the allotted seat.
JEE Advanced First Round Allocation Result 2021: How To Check ?
The students can follow these simple steps to check JEE Advanced First Round Seat Allocation:
- Visit this website, the homepage for JoSAA Counselling 2021.
- Click on View Allotment Result & Pay Acceptance Fee link at the top.
- Login with your JEE (Main) 2021 Roll Number, Password and Verification Code.
- Now, look for the link for JoSAA First Round Seat Allocation on the website.
- Click on it when you find it.
- A list of selected students will display on your screen.
- You have to look for your name under the college you selected in choice filling
JEE Advanced Second Round Allocation 2021
After the process of the first round of JoSAA Counselling complete in July 2021, the second round of Counselling will begin from July 2021. The students shall not lose hope if they don’t have their names in JoSAA First Allocation Results. As there would six more rounds left in the Counselling.
Dates of JEE Advanced 2021
The release of the mock test
JEE Advanced 2021 mock test 2
Commencement of registration for JEE Advanced 2021
Final date to submit filled application form of JEE Advanced 2021
Availability of JEE Advanced 2020 admit card
In May 2021
JEE Advanced 2021
Session 1: Paper 1 – 9 am to 12 pm
Display of ORS and scanned responses
Raising of objection towards scanned responses
The release of the official answer key of JEE Advanced 2021
Submission of objection towards released answer key
In May 2021
Declaration of result
The announcement of the final frozen answer key
Start of registration for JEE Advanced AAT 2021
JEE Advanced AAT 2021
In June 2021
The result of JEE Advanced AAT 2021
In June 2021
Allotment of seats
Also See: Upcoming Scholarship for UG Students