JEE Main Eligibility Criteria 2021 (जेईई मुख्य पात्रता मानदंड- आयु, प्रयासों की संख्या, 12वीं अंक): The Joint Entrance Exam tentative dates have been out. Students who want to take admission in B.Tech, B.E courses can fill the application form. Every JEE entrance exam January Session will be conducted in the first week all over India so that students get enrollment in IIT, IITs, NITs and other top engineering colleges. JEE Entrance exam will conduct in two phases, which are Online( Computer Based) and Offline( Paper Pen-based). Students who qualify in JEE Mains will be eligible to appear for JEE Advance. Here in this article, we are providing you with most IIT JEE Mains Eligibility Condition which is important if you are targeting 2021 IIT JEE.
JEE Mains Eligibility Criteria 2021
Students who are very keen on filling up the JEE entrance Exam form. Here we are making you familiar with IIT JEE Mains Eligibility Criteria 2021 require while applying for IIT JEE Mains.
- Applicant Nationality must be an Indian citizen
- NRIs, PIOs and Foreign nation candidates are also eligible to apply
- Candidate must be born on or after 1994
- Students Should be 12th passes with PCM/PCMB subject, or appearing in the 12th or equivalent exam is eligible to apply
- In 12th CBSE or State Board examination, the student must have an aggregate 50% marks in PCM/PCMB subjects
- Student DOB must fall on or after 1 st October 1994( for general candidates) and 1 st October 1989 ( for SC, ST, and PWD)
- The candidate is eligible to apply only three times for JEE Main
- Candidate class 12th marks will not consider while allocating the ranks in the JEE Mains
JEE Mains Age Eligibility 2021
- The candidate whose DOB falls on or after 1st January 1994 is eligible to apply. For SC/ ST and PWD candidates Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years (i.e a candidate from these (reserved category) who are born on or after October 1st, 1989 are also eligible)
- Candidate DOB as mentioned in the Secondary Education Board/ University Certificate will consider while applying for JEE Mains
- Age limit for Madhya Pradesh, Odisha and Nagaland states, have joined JEE (Main) System from 2014 onwards. The age limit criteria for these sates will remain same as per their past practice.
Number of Attempts for IIT JEE Main
- The number of attempts that a candidate can avail in JEE( Main) is limited to three(03)
- States link Madhya Pradesh, Odisha and Nagaland have joined JEE main System in 2014. The number of attempts will also remain the same as uses to earlier or as per their past practice.
- Candidates who are seeking admission into the states of Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha and Nagaland, which were earlier admit depends on their state level examination, are now regarding the number of attempts and eligibility criteria are advised to verify these two criteria as laid mention by these state Governments.
IIT JEE 12th Marks 2021
- In order to qualify for admission in IITs/ IITs/ NITs and other CFTIs, Candidate have to secure the minimum of 75 % in the 12th examination or be in the top 20 percentile in the 12th examination
- For SC/ ST candidate minimum qualifying marks would be 65 % in the 12th class.
If you have any query regarding JEE Mains Eligibility Criteria 2021 you can discuss with us, our team will reply you at the earliest regarding this.