JK Diploma Polytechnic Entrance Test (JK PET) Result 2022- जेके डिप्लोमा पॉलिटेक्निक एंट्रेंस टेस्ट is organized by J&K Board of Professional Entrance Test (BOPEE). The board is responsible for conducting entrance examinations and recommending the selection of candidates for admission to various professional courses in the State of Jammu & Kashmir.
JK Diploma PET 2022 will be conducted in April 2022 at multiple centers across the State. Students who are willing to appear for JKBOPEE Diploma Exam can find all the required information about JK Diploma Application Form, eligibility, syllabus, exam pattern, exam timetable, and result.
JK Diploma Polytechnic Entrance Test Result 2022
The result of JK Diploma Polytechnic Entrance Test 2022 is distributed by JKBOPEE online at their official website. The student will first have to register on the website in order to check the JK Diploma Result. You can check for the JK Diploma PET Result by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of BOPEE.
- Click on the “PET Result” link located at the top-right of the homepage.
- Complete your result process by entering a valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Login with your new credentials to fill the application form.
- Click on “PET Entrance Result” link.
- Fill in the required details and click the “Submit” button.
|Information Brochure||March 2022|
|Registration Start Date||–|
|Registration Last Date||–|
|Online payment Last Date||–|
|Document Uploading last Date||–|
Application Fee: Students will be charged Rs. 500 to appear in JK PET. The application fee is to be submitted online on the official website only.
J&K Diploma Polytechnic Entrance Eligibility
Students willing to appear for JK Diploma Polytechnic Test must ensure their eligibility before filling in the JK Diploma Application Form. The eligibility criteria of JK Diploma PET is as follows:
- be a permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir State.
- have passed Secondary School Examination/ Matriculation/ Equivalent Examination from a government recognized board. The students appearing/ appeared in 10th Class examination can also apply.
- have scored at least 40% marks in 10th Class in case he/she belongs to the general category or at least 37% marks in case he/she belongs to reserved category.
- have passed Class 10th while appearing for the counselling and secured percentage of marks as given above.
JKBOPEE Diploma Application Form 2022: Apply Here
JK Polytechnic Entrance Exam Syllabus
The syllabus of JK Diploma Polytechnic Entrance Test is similar to the curriculum followed by CBSE/ ICSE/ State Board across the country. JKBOPEE Syllabus has been published online by the authority at their official website. We are here providing you with the same in this link.
Jammu Polytechnic Entrance Exam Pattern
The time duration of the JK Diploma Polytechnic Entrance Test is 3 Hours. The question booklet will consist a total of 180 questions from English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. 1 mark shall be rewarded for a correct answer marked and 0.2 mark shall be deducted for an incorrect answer. The section-wise JK Diploma Exam Pattern is given below:
Number of Questions
Exam Date: The JK Diploma Polytechnic Test will be conducted on 10th May, 2022 from 10:00 AM onwards at all the test centers. Students must be present on time with admit card in order to avoid problems later.
JKBOPEE Diploma Admission PET Result 2022
The result of the entrance test will be published online at the official website of the authority after 6-8 weeks of the examination. Please make sure to check this article at the time of result declaration as we will update the JK Diploma Result here as soon as it is published by the authority.
Official Website: JK Diploma Polytechnic