Ajmal National Talent Search Exam 2020: Ajmal Nation Talent Search Examination is one of the most popular talent search examinations in North-East India administered by Ajmal Foundation, a Hojai, Assam based charitable trust.
Annually Ajmal National Talent Search Examination is conducted at 830 centres in North-East States to identify brilliant students and to encourage them through cash awards and other incentives to further improve and nurture their talents. ANTSE 2020 will conduct on Last week of May 2020 positively at the allotted centers. Students interested in appearing for ANTSE can read about important dates and ANTSE Selection Process in the article below.
Ajmal National Talent Search Examination 2020 Dates
|Last Date to Receive Filled Forms||3rd week of April 2020|
|Issue of Admit Card||15 Days Before the Exam|
|Exam Date||Last week of May 2020|
|Result Date||Last week of August 2020|
|Exam Timing||11:00 AM- 1:00 PM|
ANTSE Application Form
ANTSE 2020 Application Form were distributed at respective centers till last week of March 2020. The application form was available to download at the official website www.antse.org.in and at the allotted centers in various cities. Dully filled application forms are supposed to reach ANTSE Office by the date mentioned above. No application forms shall be accepted if received after the last date of submission.
How To Apply
- Candidates need to apply in the prescribed form available at the designated examination centres. The form may be downloaded from the website and should be filled up properly and submit to the coordinator of the centre who is to collect the examination fees from the individual candidates and deposit the total amount collected either through online banking/cash deposit in favour of Ajmal Foundation-A/C No: 11284630800 (SBI, Hojai Branch Code- 02065, IFSC-SBIN0002065).
- The Application Form, complete in all respects, must reach ANTSE Office on or before scheduled date. The ANTSE Board will not be responsible for any postal delay and all applications received after the last date will be rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this respect
- All correspondence shall be made with the exam centre only.
- Candidates will receive Admit Cards from their respective exam centres only.
- Admit cards will be sent to the Exam Centres before 15 days of the exam.
- Change in date, Venue and other exam related matters if any, are subject to the decision of ANTSE Board only.
- Request for re-checking of answer script will not be entertained.
- Result will be published in the official website & Result Bulletin, Certificates & Cash Awards will be sent to Exam Centres / Co-ordinators only.
Application Fee – An application fee of Rs.150 is charged to the students for appearing in this talent search exam. The application fee is can be paid via Demand Draft or NEFT to the center coordinator with following details:
• Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of Ajmal Foundation payable at SBI, Hojai Branch and sent to “Office of the secretary, ANTSE, Ajmal Foundation, Hojai, Assam, Pin Code – 782435.
• Bank Account Details for NEFT:
|Bank Name||State Bank of India|
ANTSE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of Ajmal National Talent Search Examination (ANTSE) is as follows:
• All students currently studying in from Class III-XII are eligible to appear in the examination.
• ANTSE is open to students from all over India. No state-specific criterion exists for this examination.
• Also, Degree 1st, 2nd, 3rd year B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com. students are eligible for ANTSE 2020.
Ajmal National Talent Search Examination Selection Process
• The candidates who have successfully applied for ANTSE 2020 will have to appear for the exam on May 2020 at the allotted centres. ANTSE Result will be based on the marks obtained by the applicant in the exam. We suggest to all the applicants that prepare according to Ajmal National Talent Search Exam Question Papers which will helpful to get higher marks in the examination. Please note that at least 60% marks shall be obtained by the student to qualify the exam.
• Class-wise toppers will be declared by the officials at Ajmal Foundation. Top 10 students will be picked up as qualifying students and will be rewarded with cash prizes for the same. The rewards details is given in the table below:
|Rank||Cash Prize (In Rs.)|
- At the level of each center the top 3 performer will be awarded Rs. 400, Rs. 350 and Rs. 300 respectively.
Final list of qualifying students is published after a Telephonic Interview/ Viva round with the selected students. The schedule of telephonic/ viva round will be released after the exam has been conducted. Also, you can check your result here.