NVS Admission 2020 – 21: The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has released Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection tets Application form. Eligible students may apply within the stipulated time, as per official advertisement.
Students who are very keen regarding Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test are advised to through the detailed application and then register. JNVST invited application to fill the total seats in various districts of India. Get here complete details relevant to JNV Admission Test Eligibility Criteria, Selection process and how to apply online are given here.
NVS Admission 2020-21
The Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection test notification has been released officially. Students who were eagerly waiting for JNV selection test, they can upload their online application Form, from here. The Navodaya Application Admission Form 2020 or online registration process has already begun and will continue till 30th November 2018. Students who are very desperate regarding JNV selection test are advised to apply prior the last date of registration.
|JNVST Admission to Class VI|
Bottom of Form
Get latest updates via SMS and Email
11th January 2020 (11:30 AM)
11th April 2020 (11:30 AM)
|Last Date to Submit online Application||15th September 2019|
|Submission of Certificate for ST/ SC||On or Before 30th March 2020|
|Issue of Admit Card||1st December 2019- 1st March 2020|
March 2020 (Phase- 1)
May 2020 (Phase- 2)
NVS Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Candidates from the concerned district where the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya has opened are eligible to apply for admission.
- A candidate who is seeking admission in JNV he/ she must not have been born 01-05-2007 and after 30-04-2011 (both days are inclusive).
- The candidate who is appearing for JNV selection test Navodaya Vidyalaya Eligibility is the candidate who must be studying in Class- V for the whole 2020-21 session.
- Visit the official website of NVS
- Now download the Application form and read it carefully
- Fill all the required details and verification proofs
- Fill verification details ( Residence proof, Age, Eligibility Criteria etc)
- The eligible candidates have come along with his/ her parents/ guardians at the approach Common Service center along with the duly filled certificate from the Head Master of School where the candidate is presently studying in Class V.
- The format of the certificate is available on the official website( Samiti Website)
- NIOs Candidates, for admission in JNV, they have to obtain “B Certificate and residence proof. Their residence proof should be in the same district where he/ she seeking Admission.
NVS Admission 2020: Apply Here
JNVST Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020
- JVNS selection test syllabus or JNV Entrance Exam Pattern 2020 will comprise of the Mental Ability test, Arithmetic test, and Language test. The test will be 100 Marks consists of 3 sections with a total 2 hours duration.
- Note: Each question will carry 1 mark
- Appearing candidates will be given a single booklet comprising of 3 sections that are discussed above.
|Type of Test||NO of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Mental Ability Test||40||50||60 Minutes|
|Arithmetic Test||20||25||30 Minutes|
|Language Test||20||25||30 Minutes|
Admit cards will available online Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Exam Admit Card will be available at the office of Common Service Center as per the following Schedule. For downloading the admit card, no charges are required to be paid.
JNVST Admission Test Result 2020
The result of the JNV selection test will be announced in the month of April/ May and July 2019 for all the schools that participated in JNVS entrance test. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Test Result tentative table is compiled here, go through it to get details regarding exam dates and results.
If you have any query concerned with JNV Selection Test 2020 then you can discuss with us, our team will reply you shortly regarding this.