NVS Admission 2019-20 (नवोदय विद्यालय: आवेदन पत्र, पात्रता, परीक्षा तिथियाँ, पाठ्यक्रम और पैटर्न): The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has released Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection tets Application form. Eligible students may apply within in the stipulated time, as per official advertisement the last date for uploading online application form is 30th Nov 2018.
Students who are very keen regarding Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test are advised to through the detailed application and then register. JNVST invited application to fill total 660 seats in various districts of India. Get here complete details relevant to JNV Admission Test Eligibility Criteria, Selection process and how to apply online are given here.
NVS Admission 2019-20
The Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection test notification has been released officially. Students who were eagerly waiting for JNV selection test, they can upload their online application Form, from here. The Navodaya Application Admission Form 2018 or online registration process has already begun and will continue till 30th November 2018. Students who are very desperate regarding JNV selection test are advised to apply prior the last date of registration.
|Name of Organization||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)|
|Name of Exam||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test|
|Commencement of online registration||September 2018|
|Last date of online registration||30th November 2018|
|Date of Exam||6th April 2019 (11:15 AM)|
|Date Of Result||May 2019|
NVS Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Candidates from the concerned district where the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya has opened are eligible to apply for admission.
- A candidate who is seeking admission in JNV he/ she must not have been born 01-05-2006 and after 30-04-2010 (both days are inclusive).
- The candidate who is appearing for JNV selection test Navodaya Vidyalaya Eligibility is the candidate must be studying in Class- V for the whole 2018-19 session.
NVS Selection Test 2019 Apply Online
- Visit the official website of NVS
- Now download the Application form and read it carefully
- Fill all the required details and verification proofs
- Fill verification details ( Residence proof, Age, Eligibility Criteria etc)
- The eligible candidates have come along with his/ her parents/ guardians at the approach Common Service center along with the duly filled certificate from the Head Master of School where the candidate is presently studying in Class V.
- The format of certificate is available on the official website( Samiti Website)
- NIOs Candidates, for admission in JNV, they have to obtain “B Certificate and residence proof. Their residence proof should be in the same district where he/ she seeking Admission.
NVS Admission 2019 : Apply Here
JNVST Entrance Exam Syllabus 2019
- JVNS selection test syllabus or JNV Entrance Exam Pattern 2018 will comprise of Mental Ability test, Arithmetic test, and Language test. The test will be of 100 Marks consists of 3 sections with total 2 hours duration.
- Note: Each question will carry 1 mark
- Appearing candidates will be given a single booklet comprising of 3 sections that are discussed above.
|Type of Test||NO of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Mental Ability Test||50||50||60 Minutes|
|Arithmetic Test||25||25||30 Minutes|
|Language Test||25||25||30 Minutes|
Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Admit Card
Admit cards will available online Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Exam Admit Card will be available at the office of Common Service Center as per the following Schedule. For downloading admit card, Common Service Center will charge Rs 10/- per candidate.
JNVST Admission Test Result 2019
The result of the JNV selection test will be announced in the month of April/ May and July 2018 for all the schools that participated in JNVS entrancee test. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Test Result tentative table is compiled here, go through it to get details regarding exam dates and result.
If you have any query concerned with JNV Selection Test 2019 then you can discuss with us, our team will reply you shortly regarding this.