National Handwriting Competition 2019: National Handwriting Competition official notification has been out. This year ASK Society is going to organize Handwriting Competition in Schools for the students of class 1st to 12th, with an aim to create awareness among students and management towards the importance of handwriting.
Interested Students can apply for this competition through schools as well as Individually on or before Nov 2019. Scroll down to apply now for National Handwriting Competition 2019.
National Schools Handwriting Competition 2019
The schools handwriting Competition registration form has been revealed. Interested students can submit applications individually or through respective schools within the stipulated time. Here we have provided you precise steps for registration regarding Schools Handwriting Competition 2019, go through below provided steps and apply at the earliest to become ” National Handwriting Champ”.
|Commencement of Application Form||October Onwards 2019|
|Last date to receive Schools Registration Form & DD||November 2019|
|Last date to receive Student’s Answer Sheet||December 2019|
|School level Result Announcement||Second week of January 2019|
|Announcement of National Handwriting Champs||January 2019|
National Handwriting Competition 2019 India- Eligibility
To be eligible for National Schools handwriting competition, students must belong to the following categories while applying:
- Category A: Students of class- I, II, III, IV
- Category: B Students of class- V, VI, VII, VIII
- Category C: Students of class- IX, X, XI and XII
Steps to Apply Individually
- Email for participation at info@ handwritingcompetition.com
- Candidate “ Registration Form” and “ Answer sheet” will be emailed back to requested id.
- Now the document printout and finish the test.
- Send the form and answer sheet at below given address-
- ASK LEARNING CENTRE, 10-2-299/F/A, Lower Ground Floor, Vijayanagar Colony Main Road, Masabtank, Hyderabad-500057, Telangana
Steps to Apply Through Schools:
- Fill the application for by nominated in-charge regarding writing
- Now display the poster on the school notice board for shortlisting.
- Interested candidate has to submit Rs 100 as application fee to complete National Handwriting Competition registration.
- Participating school have to send the application form ( School Registration Form+ Demand Draft) to ASK Learning Centre, Hyderabad before or on NOV 2019.
- Schools will be sent required materials for examination, after the receipt of application form and DD.
- After it, schools have to organize exam in the school premises itself before 30th NOV 2019.
- Now the school has to submit students answer sheets to ASK Learning Centre, Hyderabad till DEC 2019.
National Handwriting Competition Brochure: Download Here
National Handwriting Competition Form: Download Here
National Handwriting Competition Selection Process
- The examination will be organized in English Medium.
- The question paper for Category B and C will remain same.
- Category A Students have to appear for the exam in a four ruled paper.
- The total duration of exams will be 20 minutes.
- Entire examination process will be only conducted once ( and same answer paper will be considered if a candidate is shortlisted for further rounds)
Criteria for Judging Handwriting Competition 2019
The National Handwriting Contest Winners will be selected on some criteria. Following points will be taken into consideration while evaluating the answer sheets.
- Font size and uniformity in fonts
- Neatness towards writing
- Joining and connectivity between letters
National Handwriting Contest Winners- Award Details
- For first Round ( School Level): the first winners will be awarded “ Handwriting Champ of the school certificate and medal. And all the participants will receive a participation certificate.
- For round 2 ( State Level): Those students who qualify for the first round in National Handwriting Competition 2019 India are eligible for round 2. this round is at the state level. Here also first three best performers will be awarded “ Handwriting Champ of State Trophy with a certificate and Gift voucher/ Hamper of Rs 2000.
- For Round 3 ( National Level); Students who qualify in round 2, they will be shortlisted for round 3. This round is among the students of different states. Here also first three winners will be awarded ‘ Handwriting Champ of the National Trophy”, participation certificate and a Gift Hamper of Rs 5000.