Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2018
Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2018-19: The Kerala SNEHAPORVAM Scholarship is an initiative launched by Kerala Govt. To help orphans, abandoned, and children who have lost their parents in war, Communal riots, natural disaster, and accidents. Under Snehapoorvam Scholarship Application Form 2018 children will be provided with a certain amount of financial support, to help them attain, primary, secondary and degree/professional education. So that these students could stand on their feet.
Reminder: Kerala Sneehapoorvam Application forms for Children below 5 years old are available on (www.socialsecuritymission.gov.in) official site. Eligible and needy prospectives make sure to register before 31st October 2018. For more details read the article ahead.
Get here complete details regarding Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2018 and how to apply online is given below. Students can apply from here, through the below-provided link, scroll down to apply now.
Snehapooram Scholarship 2018
The Govt of Kerala has launched a noble initiative, Snehapoorvam Online Application Form to provide financial assistant to Orphans through Social Security Mission. Students who are eligible to apply for are advised to apply within the stipulated time. Since under no circumstance, late registration will not be accepted.
Moreover, also make sure to fulfil all the eligibility criteria, as failing to comply with may mess up the opportunity.
Snehapoorvam Scholarship Last Date 2018
|Commencement of Application Process||28/06/2018|
|Last date to apply online||31st October 2018|
|Official Advertisement||Download Here|
- Children who have lost either mother/ father or both.
- A candidate whose age is below 5 Years.
- Children who fall under BPL Category.
- Students from 1st standard to Professional/ Degree Classes.
- For children belonging to APL Category; annual income for rural areas should be below than 20,000 and for urban areas total earning should be 22, 375 or less than this.
|Term and Conditions||Amount of Assistance|
|Children below 5 years and from Ist to V class||Rs 300 Per month|
|For Class VI to X||Rs 500 Per month|
|For Class XI to XII||Rs 750 Per month|
|For degree or Professional courses||Rs 1000 Per month|
Documents to be submitted during registration:
- Attested Copy of parent’s Death Certificate.
- Attested copy of BPL Certificate/ BPL category ration card/ Annual income Certificate properly signed by Village Officer.
- PSU/ Nationalized Bank passbook copy. Here account should be “ Joint Account” in the name of guardian and beneficiary.
- Attested copy of Aadhaar Card/ Confirmation slip received at the time/ after Aadhaar card registration.
Snehapoorvam Scholarship Online Registration
- The application form with required documents should be submitted at the head office of Aided/ Govt Institutions before 31 st October 2018. The head office will verify and submit the Snehapoorvam Scholarship Application Form Pdf through the online portal to Executive Director, Kerala Social Security Mission.
- Children who are below 5 years, can directly apply to Executive Director, Kerala Security Mission through respective welfare committees.
How To Apply for Snehapoorvam
- Visit the Official website of Kerala Welfare Dept OR (socialsecuritymission.gov.in)
- Now click on “KSSM Web Application”
- A new page will open for login details.
- Click on beneficiary/ Institution login button ( Enter username, password and submit).
- After this, Click on New Institution Register ( and fill all the required details)
- Now a new page will open, here again, enter user Id and password.
- Then, Update Profile- Change password page will open ( complete it with required details).
- Now, the new beneficiary Registration process will begin; fill all the required details.
- And this way you have to complete your registration process.
Snehapoorvam Scholarship User manual: Click Here