PM Scholarship Scheme 2021 – 2022: Pradhan Mantri Scholarship Scheme (PMSS) application process has begun from October onwards. Students who are keen on regarding Pradhan Mantri Scholarship Scheme they can apply within the stipulated time as specified in the application form.
Through PMSS Scholarship 2021-22 eligibl20tudents will get financial aid in technical, professional and higher education for the wards of widows, Ex-Servicemen of Armed Forces. Follow the below-provided link to fill up PMMS Online Application Form.
- PM Scholarship Scheme 2021-22
- PMMS Important Dates
- PMSS Application Form 2021 – 2022
- Steps to fill PM Scholarship Form 2021 – 22:
- PM Scholarship Amount
- PMMS Eligibility Criteria
- Who are Not Eligible for PM Scholarship?
- PM Scholarship Selection Process
- PM Scholarship Renewal Form 2021
- Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2021 FAQ
- Valuable Feedback
PM Scholarship Scheme 2021-22
PM Scholarship online application form official notification has been out. Students who were eagerly waiting for the PMMS Application form, they can apply for Pradhan Mantri Scholarship Yojana 2021 Form, from October onwards to November 2021. Candidates are advised to apply online within the stipulated time. Students have to complete the online application form only in online mode.
PMMS Important Dates
|Events||Important Dates (As per Previous Year record)|
|Commencement of Application||October Onwards|
|Last date to apply online (12th Pass)||31st Oct 2021|
|Last date to apply online (12th Pass Ex-Service Man)||15th Oct 2021|
To Apply Online Click Here
PMSS Application Form 2021 – 2022
Pradhan Mantri Chatravriti Yojana (PMSS) application link has been activated, students who are eligible for PMSS scholarship can apply from here, through below-provided link. Candidates are requested to read all the ( Annexures) of the PM Scholarship Scheme 2021 – 22 form carefully before applying. Since your every detail will be submitted and on the basis of these, you avail benefits. Therefore go through the complete application form once, to check eligibility criteria and instruction to be taken care of while uploading Prime Minister Scholarship Online Application Form.
Steps to fill PM Scholarship Form 2021 – 22:
- Visit the official website of KSB and click on the list of documents to be uploaded under PMSS link and download Annexure 1, 2 and 3
- Now complete these 3 annexures in all respects ( candidates have to follow given format while filling PMSS application form)
- Click on the apply link to fill up the application form
- Now a new window will appear on the screen
- First, upload your Passport Size Photo
- After this user will get an activation link to his/ her email, to proceed further click on the activation link.
- Now fill in details like, User Name (login ID) and Pass Word, now you will be directed to your dashboard or official website, here click on the login button and login with login credentials.
- Now click on “New Application” and choose Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme (PMSS)
- Fill up all the required details and upload the required scanned document at the appropriate place.
- Now when you have done with the application procedure, take a print out of it for further reference.
To Apply Online: Click Here
Documents to be submitted at the time of registration:
- EX-Servicemen/ EX- Coast Guard Certificate
- 12th class marksheet from a recognized board
- Bonified certificate, duly filled up and signed by Principal/ Registrar of the Institute
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- One blank page of Bank Passbook ( SBI/PNB Only)
- Aspirant Addhaar card.
PM Scholarship Amount
PM Scholarship will be given to around 5500 students across the nation, complete distribution of total amount is as follows:
|Gender||Scholarship Amount (Distribution Annually)|
|Girls||Rs 2250/ month|
|Boys||Rs 2000/ month|
PMMS Eligibility Criteria
- Students who are keen on PMMS scholarship, to simplify things here we are providing details of academic eligibility criteria.
- Candidate 10+2/ Diploma/ Graduation score must be 60% and above.
|Course name||MEQ- Minimum Education Qualification|
|BE/ B.Tech||Class 12/ Diploma|
Who are Not Eligible for PM Scholarship?
- Students who are studying abroad.
- Students receiving a monthly stipend for Professional courses.
- Students pursuing degree through Distance Learning Courses
- Higher Degree/ Master Degree courses are not eligible for PMSS Scholarship except ( MBA, MCA)
PM Scholarship: Apply Online
PM Scholarship Selection Process
Prime Minister Scholarship applications will be shortlisted based on EX-Servicemen/ EX- coast Guard Category and percentile obtained in 12th class.
- Category-1: Wards/ Windows of ESM/ Coast Guard Personnel killed in action
- Category 2: Wards/ Widows of ESM/ EX- Coast Guard disabled in action.
- Category3:- Wards/ widows of ESM/ Ex-Coast Guard personnel disabled during service tenure.
- Category 4: Wards/ Widows of ESM/ EX- Coast Guard disabled in Service.
- Category 5: Wards/ Widows of ESM/ Ex-Coast Guard recipient of Gallantry Awards
List of Courses Under PMSS: Click Here
PM Scholarship Renewal Form 2021
Procedure for online submission of Payment Cum renewal application form under Pradhan Mantri Scholarship Scheme (PMSS):
- Bonafide Certificate signed by Principal/ Dean / Registrar of the Institute/ College to be uploaded in scanned form.
- Upload scanned “ Examination Passing Certificate” it should be duly signed by the candidate ( Annexure 2)
- Download the format of a certificate that is to be uploaded and these should be duly signed by the Branch Manager( SBI/ PNB only: Annexure 3)
- Upload scanned mark sheet of semesters/ academic year issued by University.
- Upload Scanned, the first page of the bank passbook.
- Upload Aspirant scanned Adahaar card ( showing your complete address & name)
Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2021 FAQ
How Can I Get PM Scholarship 2021?
By filling the online application in the official website @ desw.gov.in
What Is Eligibility Criteria For Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme?
The students who get a minimum of 60% in 10+2/12th are eligible.
Is PMSS Form 2021 Released?
No, it is not yet released
How Much Amount One Can Get In PMSS?
Boys will be given 2500 per month whereas girls are provided 3000 per month