National Standard Examination in Physics (NSEP) 2021: NSEP is organized by Indian Association of Physics Teachers (IAPT). Through NSEP, IAPT aims to find the talented young and prepare them for International Physics Olympiad (IPO).
NSEP exam will conduct on 24th November 2021 (Expected) at various centers across the country. The dates for NSEP 2021 have been released. Students willing to apply and participate in NSEP 2021 can find complete details on NSEP 2021 Application Form, eligibility, syllabus, exam pattern and awards.
NSEP 2021 Registration
The application form of National Standard Examination in Physics is available throughout the month of September every year. NSEP 2021 Application Form will be available in offline mode only at any of the NSE Centres. You can apply for NSEP 2021 by following these simple steps:
- Locate the nearest NSE Centre: First, you will have to locate an NSEP Centre which is nearest to you. As mentioned above IAPT has established thousands of centres in the past decade. You can find the list of all centres with name, address and contact number in given pdf.
Check Here: NSE Centers List
- Filling the application form: Once you have successfully located the examination centre, you can collect NSEP Application Form and duly submit it once you have filled it completely and correctly.
NSEP Exam Date 2021
|EVENT||START DATE (Expected)||END DATE|
|REGISTRATION FOR CENTRES||01ST AUGUST 2021||20TH AUGUST 2021|
|ENROLLMENT OF CANDIDATES||21ST AUGUST 2021||15TH SEPTEMBER 2021|
|LAST DATE FOR PAYMENT OF FEE BY THE CENTRE IN-CHARGE THROUGH CENTER LOGIN||18TH SEPTEMBER 2021|
|DATES OF EXAMINATIONS FOR JUNIOR SCIENCE (NSEJS)||17TH NOVEMBER 2021|
|DATES OF EXAMINATIONS FOR SENIOR SCIENCE (NSEP, NSEC, NSEB, NSEA)||24TH NOVEMBER 2021|
|DISPLAY OF MARKS||18TH DECEMBER 2021|
|ANNOUNCEMENT OF LIST OF CANDIDATES OF MI & ABOVE MAS||22TH DECEMBER 2021|
|FINAL LIST OF SELECTED CANDIDATES FOR INFO||25TH DECEMBER 2021|
To Apply Online: Click Here
NSEP Eligibility Criteria
The basic objective of NSEP is to look for talent in the young and help them grow enough to represent India at international level. This is the reason why IAPT wants this exam to be accessible to maximum students. MTSE Eligibility Criteria is as follows:
- Must be eligible to hold an Indian passport.
- Candidate date of birth between July 1, 2001 and June 30, 2006, both days inclusive.
- Must be residing and studying in India since 30 November 2018 or earlier. OR must be studying in an Indian school system since 30 November 2018 or earlier.
- Must not have passed (or scheduled to complete) class 12th board examination or equivalent earlier than November 30, 2020.
- Must not have commenced (or planning to commence) studies in a university or equivalent institution by June 1, 2021.
- Must not be appearing for NSEJS 2021.
Check the Official Brochure: Here
NSEP 2021 Exam Pattern
The medium of the MTSE Question Paper will be English only. There will be 70 questions in total in the question paper out of which 60 will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and 10 will be descriptive in nature. Each question will carry 3 marks and 1 mark will be deducted for an incorrect answer. NSEP Exam Pattern is listed below:
|Class||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
NSE Physics 2021 Syllabus
The syllabus for National Standard Examination in Physics (NSEP) is similar to the pattern followed by CBSE, ICSE and State Board schools all over India. No specific NSEP Syllabus has been released yet.
There is no reward in qualifying this examination. NSEP’s sole purpose is to find the Physics talent in the young and make them ready for India National Physics Olympiad (INPO) and International Physics Olympiad (IPO).