R.D. Sethna Scholarship Fund 2017- आर.डी. सेठना छात्रवृत्ति निधि: RD Sethna Loan fund provides to the aspirants of India who wants to pursue higher studies In India and overseas. The scholarship is given to the candidates without considering any religion, caste, or creed. The RD Sethna Loan Scholarship 2017 Application Form was made available from 01 April 2017. The deadline for the submission of the offline form for studies in India is 31 August and the last date for the students who want to pursue their studies abroad is 31st May 2017. The students who have passed their secondary school certificate examination with minimum 50% marks can apply for the RD Sethna Loan Scholarship Fund. Aspirants can also check RD Sethna Scholarship Eligibility criteria, important dates, selection process etc. below in the article.
RD Sethna Loan Scholarship Fund 2017 Apply Online
The RD Sethna Loan Scholarship Application Form was made available from 01 April 2017. The students want to study in India can apply till 31 August and the students who wants to pursue their studies overseas applied till 31 May 2017. The R D Sethna Scholarship Fund is raised for the aspirants who have a good academic score and poor financial conditions. The scholarship is given to such children to fulfill their dreams.
Steps to Apply Offline for R.D. Sethna scholarship Form
- Interested aspirants have to send a request to the Mumbai trust office for the application form.
- The request application for the scholarship form should be done by the payment of Rs. 50 demand draft in the favor of RD Sethna Scholarship or aspirants can pay via postal order.
- The interested students have to send a self addressed envelope to the same address with the size of 23cm x 10cm with proper information that the student is applying for studies in India or abroad.
- The aspirants have to attach a Rs. 10 Stamp with the self addressed envelope.
- As the aspirant receives the application form. They have to fill all the details carefully and correctly.
- They have to attach below given documents with the application form and then post the application form to the Mumbai Trust’s office.
- The all procedure should be done before the deadline.
RD Sethna Scholarship Document Details
- The aspirants have to submit the certified copies of marks sheets of each exam they have passed after secondary school.
- The students have to submit the photocopy of the admission or confirmation letter of the College/University where the aspirant wants to take admission.
- The student who wants to apply for the studies in USA, They have to fill the I-20 form and have to attach it with the application form.
- The students who want to study in India, they have to show the receipt of the admission fees which they have paid during the admission process.
- The aspirants have to show their family income via income tax returns or photocopy of the salary certificate of the parent’s.
- The passport sized photo of the candidate should be attested by any gazetted officer or dean of the institute. The student who wants study loan in India they have to show the reorganization certificate of the university to the trust.
R D Sethna Loan Scholarship Address
29 Hazarimal Somani Marg, Fort,
RD Sethna Scholarship 2017 Dates
|Commencement of the application form||1st April 2017|
|Last date for the submission of application Form||31st May 2017(Abroad)|
31st August 2017(India)
R.D. Sethna Scholarships Fund Esplanade House Details
Name of Scholarship: R.D. Sethna Scholarships
Last date for the submission of the online form: 31st May 2017(Abroad), 31st August 2017(India)
Scholarship Authority: R.D. Sethna Trust
Official website: rdsethnascholarships.org
R.D. Sethna Scholarships Fund Esplanade House Eligibility Criteria
- The student must have cleared their tenth class or SSC examination with minimum 50% marks can apply for the scholarship.
- The guarantor must be male candidates and a permanent resident of Mumbai.
- The scholarship of Rs. 10000 will be provided to the students from the guarantor for pursuing studies in India and for studies in abroad the amount of Rs.15000 will be given to the candidates as loan. The monthly income for the candidates from the guarantor must not be less than the given amount.
- The aspirants who are applying for the scholarship have to submit two recommendation letters from the permanent residents of Mumbai City.
RD Sethna Loan Scholarship 2017 Fund
The reward of Rs.10000 will be given to the aspirants for studies in India and Rs. 15000 will be rewarded to the student who wants to study abroad. The R.D. Sethna Scholarship will be given as a loan to the Guarantor who will further pay to the aspirant.
R D Sethna Loan Scholarship Selection Criteria
- The final selection of the aspirant will be based on the academic record of the candidate and the financial condition of the parents.
- The aspirants who will get selected will be informed by the authority.
For feedback and more queries regarding the R.D. Sethna Scholarship, you can contact us by commenting in the comment section given below.
Other Scholarship Programs