Tamilnadu HSC Exam Application Form 2018-19
The application form of state’s HSC exam will be released online at the official website of the TN Board in November 2018. It is mandatory for the students studying in 12th class to fill the Tamil Nadu HSC Exam Application Form 2018-19. Failure of which will result in disqualification of the student from the 12th board exams.
How To Fill Tamil Nadu 12th Online Application
The procedure to fill TN Board HSC Online Application is given below:
- Visit Tamil Nadu Board’s official website at www.dge.tn.gov.in.
- Click on “Examinations” link located in the options at the left side of the homepage.
- Select “Class XII Board Examination” from the list of options.
- Now click on “Class XII – Online Application” button at the top of the web page.
- Fill in all the mandatory details carefully in the fields given.
- Click on “Submit” button when done.
- Take a print out of the form for future references.
Apply Link: Click Here
TN Board HSC Time Table 2019
The timetable of TN Board HSC Exam 2018-19 will be released online at the website given above. The students will then be able to download TN Board 12th Time Table 2019. However, we are providing you a tentative schedule for the 12th board exams in the table below:
|TN Board HSC Time Table 2018|
|Exam Dates (Expected)||Subject Name|
|02 March 2019||Tamil paper I|
|03 March 2019||Tamil paper II|
|06 March 2019||English paper I|
|07 March 2019||English paper II|
|10 March 2019||Commerce/ Home Science/ Geography|
|13 March 2019||Chemistry/ Accountancy|
|17 March 2019||Computer Science/ Communicative English/ Indian Culture Heritage|
|21 March 2019||Physics/ Economics|
|24 March 2019||Political Science/ Statistics/ Nursing/ Optional Subject|
|27 March 2019||Maths/ Zoology/ Microbiology/ Nutrition & Deities|
|31 March 2019||Biology/ Botany/ History/ Business Maths|