Telangana Board SSC Application Form 2022 (तेलंगाना बोर्ड 10 वीं आवेदन पत्र): The 10th class board exams in the schools of Telangana State are conducted by Telangana Board of Secondary Education (TS Board). TS Board 10th Application Form will be released online at the official website in November/December. The students currently studying in the 10th class are required to fill the Telangana Class 10th Application Form on or before the last date.
Here we provide the release date & simple steps for TS Board SSC Apply Online 2022. Interested students can read more about the TS SSC Exam Registration Form along with a tentative time table and other related information in the article below.
Telangana SSC Application Form 2022 Details
The application form for the 10th board exams releases online on the official website in November 2021. It is mandatory for the students of the 10th class to fill the Telangana Board SSC Application Form 2022. If a student fails to fill the form will not allow appearing for the exam.
|Organization Name||Directorate of Government Examinations Telangana|
|Examination Name||Secondary School Certificate – SSC|
|TS SSC Exam Dates 2021||March 2022|
|Article Category||Telangana SSC Application Form 2022|
|TS Board 10th Application Form Status||Not Yet Released|
|TS SSC Registration Dates||November/December 2021|
How To Fill TS Board SSC Exam Online Registration 2022?
The procedure to fill the Telangana Board SSC Exam Online Application is given below:
- Visit Telangana Board’s official website.
- Click on the “SSC Examination” link in the options on the left side of the homepage.
- Click on the “TS SSC – Online Application” link at the top of the page.
- Fill all the mandatory fields carefully in the fields given.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of the form for future references.
Telangana SSC Revaluation Form: Official Site
TS SSC Exam Fees 2022 Details
The fees for TS Class X Exams releases online at the website given above. The students are able to download Telangana Board SSC Fees Details. We provide a tentative fees of the SSC exam in the table below.
- The students have to pay 125 rupees for all subjects
- The candidates have to pay 110 rupees up to 3 subjects
- Fees for the vocational course is (110+60) rupees
Telangana SSC Revaluation Form: The Directorate of Government Examinations Telangana also known as the SSC board has been successfully declared the outcome of TS Board SSC. This time the pass percentage is increased by 8% as compared to the previous year. Now there are some candidates who don’t satisfy with their marks given by the board. Here is good news for such candidates. The board will provide the revaluation form for those candidates who not satisfy with their marks.
How To Apply For Revaluation Form
- Go to the official site.
- Search for the link of revaluation form.
- Fill the details such as Name, Roll number, father’s name, school name, month, year etc.
- Paste a passport size photograph.
- Fill the rest details and submit the form.
TS SSC Re-Verification Fee
While filling the form candidate need to submit the recounting and re-verification fee. The fee for both the process is different and it is given below.
|Name of The Form||Application Fee|
|Re-counting of the Answer Sheet||Rs. 500/-|
|Re-verification of the Answer Script||Rs. 1000/-|
Address for sending the application:
- For the re-verification of form, candidate need to submit the form directly to the counters constituted at designated points to be announced by the authority.
- For the re-counting, candidate need to submit the form to:
O/o Director of Government Examinations, Telangana,
Chapel Road, Gunfoundary,
Nampally, Hyderabad – 505001.
To Download Form: Click Here
We provided here complete information regarding the Telangana SSC Revaluation Form. If there are any queries please tell us through the comment box given below. We will reply to the answer to your queries.