AICTE Saksham Scholarship 2019: The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) annually offers scholarships under the name of Saksham Scholarship. The AICTE Saksham Scholarship is offered to Persons with Disabilities (PwDs) to motivate them to opt for higher education.
Presently, AICTE Saksham Scholarship Application Form is available at the AICTE Scholarship Portal. Students interested in pursuing degree/ diploma of their choice under AICTE Pragati Scholarship Scheme 2019 can read about the application form, eligibility, reward and process in the article below.
AICTE Saksham Scholarship Application Form 2019
Last Year the application form of Saksham Scholarship last date has been extended to 15th December , earlier it was 30th November . AICTE Scholarship (Saksham) Application Form 2019 is available by online means only at the scholarship portal of AICTE. You can fill the application form by following the steps given below:
- Visit the AICTE Scholarship Portal at www.aicte-pragati-saksham-gov.in.
- Click on “Register Here” and fill-up the details carefully and hit the “Register” button.
- Confirm your Email ID and Mobile Number. A confirmation link will be sent to you E-Mail ID.
- Login with new credentials and fill-up personal, family & income, institute, education, bank account and attachment details through their respective tabs.
- Hit the “Submit” button for confirmation of entered details.
Documents Required – The following documents are mandatory to submit during Attachment section of the form:
- Class 10th and 12th Mark-sheets.
- Admission Letter of the institute.
- Tuition Fee Receipt.
- Bank Passbook.
- Annual Income Certificate.
- Passport-sized Photographs and Signature.
AICTE Pragati Scholarship Eligibility
Student must re-check their eligibility for AICTE Saksham Scholarship 2019 before filling the application form. In case the student is found not eligible, the application form marked as will be rejected. The eligibility criteria of AICTE Saksham Scholarship is as follows:
- The student must be admitted in first year of degree/ diploma course of any AICTE approved college/ university.
- The annual income of the family of the student must be less than Rs.6,00,000 per annum to be eligible for scholarship programme.
AICTE Pragati Saksham Scholarship Details
The following procedure is followed for rewarding AICTE Saksham Scholarship:
• Application Form – The forms must be submitted online before Dec at the scholarship portal. Any incorrect information in the form will lead to disqualification upon verification.
• Interview – The students are selected on the basis of merit in Class 12th qualifying exam of the applicant. Yearly, 1,000 Saksham Scholarships are rewarded to the students.
• Result – The final list of selected students will be published by the AICTE at their portal. Upon successful verification of documents the tuition fee and incidental amount will be transferred to the applicant’s account.
AICTE Scholarship Reward
• Tuition Fee – A tuition fee of Rs.30,000 or at actual, whichever is less is transferred to the bank account of the student per 10 months.
• Incidentals – An amount of Rs.2,000 is transferred on a monthly basis into the account of the availing student.