Don Bosco School Admissions 2019 (डॉन बॉस्को स्कूल प्रवेश): Don Bosco School Kolkata is a boys school, affiliated by Indian Certificate of Secondary Examination (ICSE) operating in the city of Kolkata, West Bengal. The school is known for its academic performance in the State of West Bengal. The notification for admission in Class Nursery to XII will be passed by the school for the academic session 2019-19 will be passed in the month of September along with Don Bosco School Kolkata Admission Form. Parent/ Student seeking admission in the school can read about Don Bosco School Admission Procedure and Admission Form.
Don Bosco School Admission 2019-20
The admissions in Don Bosco School Kolkata from Class Nursery to XII are granted on the basis of an interview session and previous year’s academic performance of the student. Don Bosco School Admission Form is usually distributed in the month of September every year and is available by both online and offline means. Parent/ Student can avail the admission form either by visiting the school premises or downloading it from the school’s official website by following these steps:
• Visit the school’s official website at Official Website.
• Selection “Admissions” from the navigation bar of the website.
• Now Click on “Download Admission Form” in right corner of the webpage.
• Admission Form will be downloaded in a PDF file.
Duly filled Admission Form must be submitted before 15th August of the preceding year in which the admission is sought between 09:00 AM – 02:30 PM on any working day.
Dono Bosco School Eligibility
Parents are advised to re-check the eligibility of their boy for admission in Don Bosco School Kolkata before filling the admission form. If found not eligible at a later stage, the boy will immediately be disqualified form the admission process. The eligibility criteria is as follows:
• Only those students who have passed the qualifying exam of the previous class from an English medium school are eligible for admission.
• Certain age limits are to be followed as per school’s admission rules. Age Limits for admission are as follows:
|Age (in Years)||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||15||16||17|
Don Bosco School Kolkata Admission Procedure
• Interview – A date and time is given to the applicant’s parents for meeting the school Principal. The interview is conducted to assess the student lexical order, numerical order and thinking capabilities under pressure. For Class KG students normal interaction is done with the child and his parents. The interviews are conducted in the month of August every year.
• Result – Around 250 students for Class KG are admitted on the basis of their performance in the interview round. For others, academic performance is also considered with interview performance. The selected students are informed via E-Mail given on the admission form.
• Document Required – The following documents are required to be submitted at the time of admission:
- Birth Certificate of the applicant.
- Previous Mark-sheet, if any, as issued by the school.
- Character, Transfer/ Migration Certificates as issued by the previous school.
Note: There are less number of seat every year for Class I-XII as they are subject to the admissions withdrawal which changes as each academic year passes.