EWS Nursery Admission 2019-20 are open now for admission in Nursery class. The EWS Nursey Admission online registration will be available online from 14th February to 15th January 2019. Guardians who want to enroll their child in the EWS Nursey School they are required to fill the EWS Nursey Admission Form 2019 before the last date of registration.
This year the nursery admission has called applications forms for total 1,600 private schools. Apart, this, from this year the schools will decide their own rules for admission process. Other details such as upper age limit, selection process and how to apply for EWS Nursery Admission 2019 Delhi such details are specified below.
Nursery School Admission in Delhi 2019 Online
For online registration process, respective guardians have to fill the online application form before the last date, that is 14th February 2019. Once the EWS Nursery Admission Online Forms are collected successfully, shortly after this the selection process will begin.
Parents will get to know about each and every schedule of Delhi EWS Admission 2019 selection process through the registered mobile numbers as well as they can also reach to the schools to get the details of points and for redressal and grievances with their queries.
EWS Nursery Schedule Highlights :
|15th January 2019||Commencement of Application Form|
|14th February 2019||Last date to submit the application forms in schools|
|21st February 2019||Schools will display the first list for children with disabilities|
|27th February 2019||Merit list of ews and dg category students|
EWS Online Nursery Admission Forms Delhi Schools
From this year all the participating schools have come up with their own rules regarding the admission criteria. Earlier this year, the EWS schools decided to set up certain policies regarding admission age, but when these are challenged in the High Court. The court has ordered that the new set of guidelines for Delhi Govt EWS Admission will be followed by 2019-19 session. For next session, the Delhi Government has proposed the upper age limit for admission in the nursery as less than four (4) years, whereas, for kindergarten and for admission in class first (1st) the maximum age criteria is less than 5 years and 6 years respectively.
steps to upload the EWS Nursery Admission 2019:
- Visit the official website of Directorate of Education
- Now click on “EWS/ DG Admission” link
- Click on “Registration for New User”
- Now registration form will open, complete the registration form.
- Meanwhile, you will get the registration number/ Login ID keep this safe for future reference.
- Now, log in with the registration ID and complete the application process.
- Once you have done with filling up all the required details, every time cross check the details. Since you can’t edit these later on, once you have submitted the online application form.
- Now take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Official Link of Registration: Apply Here
Some Frequently Asked Question?
- What is the number of Nursery Seats in each School?
The Schools that are participating in EWS, they have, the different number of seats, but the number of seats that are to be filled this year, cannot be less than the highest number of seats it had over the last three years.
- Where can I find the admission criteria adopted by a school?
Private schools can set their own admission criteria, which will be displayed on their official website and as well as on DOE website.
- Are there any criteria that schools cannot adopt?
The government had recently abolished unfair, unreasonable, and non-transparent criteria that the EWS schools used to follow. These include oral tests, interviews, achievement of parents, non-smoking parents, food preference etc.
- Where to get to know about the points achieved by my child?
Schools will display the points, given to the participant on their official website on February 8th. In fact, the first list of selected candidates will also reveal on the official website.
- What is the process for the draw of lots?
If more than one student scores the same points, then to sort out this, the draw of lots will be conducted in front of the parents. A video of the same will be recorded and the footage has to be preserved for three months.
- Can a parent seek redressal of a grievance?
Parents will get five days time after the announcement of the first list of selected candidates, in this duration they can approach the school authorities with queries. If parents are not satisfied with the answers, of the authorities, then they can also reach to the DOE’s monitoring cell or register complaints on the Directorate of Education’s website.