FYJC 3rd/ 4th Merit List 2019: As per the notification released by the School Education Department, Maharashtra the FYJC Information Booklets will be available for FYJC Online Admission Process from May 2019. The FYJC Third Admission List is expected to be released online at the official FYJC Admissions website in the end of June this year.
Last year 3rd merit list was declared on 1st week of August. A week later, it will be followed by the FYJC Final Merit List. The students can know the procedure to download the merit list. Also, interested students can read more about FYJC Third/ Fourth Merit List 2019 in the article below.
FYJC 3rd Merit List 2019
The FYJC Third Merit List is likely to be released in the closing days of the month of June this year. The students whose name was not there in the first and second merit list may expect their name in the FYJC Third Admission List. It is worth pointing out that if a student has already got his first priority college then he/ she is not eligible for the consecutive FYJC Admission Lists.
|FYJC Admission Time Table 2019 – Mumbai Metropolitan Region (MMR)|
|Online Form Filling||June – June 2019|
|General Merit List||June 2019|
|First General Merit List||July 2019|
|Second Merit List||July 2019|
|Third Merit List||July 2019|
|Fourth Merit List||August 2019|
FYJC Fourth/ Final Merit List 2019
After a few days of the release of 3rd merit list, the FYJC 4th Merit List will be released for the remaining students. The FYJC Fourth Admission List is expected to be the last list for the FYJC Online Admissions Process 2019 but if there are any vacant seats left then, another bunch of merit lists may also be published.
|FYJC City Name||Link|
FYJC Third Admission List: How To Download?
The procedure to check or download the FYJC Third Merit List is given below:
- Visit the FYJC Admission Portal by Clicking Here (the link will be available once the process begins).
- Login with the credentials that you got with you in FYJC Admission Information Booklet.
- Click on the notification regarding the release of FYJC 3rd/ 4th Cut Off List.
- Select the college of which you want to see or download the merit list.
- A list of students will be displayed with a download button available on top of it.
FYJC Third/ Fourth Merit List Mumbai
As per the FYJC Seat Allotment measures, there are 2.92 Lakh seats available in FYJC in Mumbai for the academic session 2019-20. The students expecting their names in FYJC Admission Third/ Fourth Merit List Mumbai are informed that if the seats are filled out earlier than expected then there will be no vacant seats left. So, modify your college preferences as per your marks in Class X exams.
FYJC Third/ Fourth Merit List Pune
The FYJC in Pune have limited seat this year and are lesser in number when compared with the seats in Mumbai region. Although, similar procedure will be followed while releasing the FYJC Third/ Fourth Merit List Pune as followed for the other city.
Admission Procedure After the Declaration of Merit List
- Applicants to whom higher secondary school/junior college of first preference is allocated; he/she must confirm admission within the time as per time-table in that higher secondary school/junior college with all relevant documents (original with photocopies) on payment of full fees.
- Names of such students who are allotted college of his/ her first preference will be restricted/ blocked for remaining round/s.
- Students, who allotted higher secondary school / junior college other than first preference and are interested in taking admission by paying full fees in the same, can confirm admission in the concerned higher secondary school/junior college with all relevant documents in original with photocopies on payment of full fees. Names of such admitted students will be restricted/ blocked for remaining round/s for the concerned stream.
Note: In order to take admission to the higher secondary school/ junior colleges, candidate need verify all documents by the admitting authority of the higher secondary school/junior college. Any document/claim found to be not valid at this stage will result in denial of admission in that higher secondary school/junior college.
- Candiates outside the concerned district area from CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE, IB, NIOS and other state Boards are required to get their original School Leaving Certificate countersigned on overleaf by the Education officer of their respective district. U-dise number of the concerned school should be mentioned on the school leaving certificate.
- For Candidates passing from other than Maharashtra State SSC Board, an application for eligibility ( available with respective higher secondary school/junior college office ) is required to be submitted along with necessary documents as described in the application.