FYJC Online Admission 2018-19
FYJC Online Admission 2018-19: Maharashtra state First Year Junior College admissions are used to conduct after the declaration of (SSC) results. Applications form for FYJC Admission 2018 Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Amravati, Nasik and Aurangabad division will be managed online. Admission under Junior Colleges will be done through a centralised Online Process, which is actually responsible to cover all Junior colleges details. Online applications forms from the perspective are collected within the stipulated time.
Complete details on FYJC Online Admission Process 2018 are covered in below sections of the article.
Latest update on 10th July 2018: FYJC Admissions are likely to begin in a couple of weeks, so all those students who are eagerly waiting for this opportunity, they are highly advised to stay tuned with us.
Maharashtra 2018-19 Schools Session Entrance Examination Schedule Click Here
Maharashtra FYJC Online Admission Form 2018-19
The applications form of Maharashtra 11th Std will be filled online. In order to register for the same. A candidate is required to have appropriate login credentials, which are usually allotted to the candidates on the purchase of Maharashtra FYJC Online Admission 2018 “information booklet”.
The registration panel allots separate User login Id to the perspectives and only on the basis of allocated user Id’s rest of the application procedure is carried out.
As per statistical data more than two lakh candidates used to register for FYJC 11th Standard Admissions in over 700 junior colleges during the FYJC registration session.
FYJC Admission Dates 2018-19
A willing candidate can only register for the junior college option, after the declaration of SSC results. As candidates are offered the seats of their preference on the basis of academic performance.
As per the latest information, the schedule of FYJC Maharashtra Admission Process will be as follows.
|FYJC Online Registration Begins||Shortly after the SSC (June 2018)|
|Merit list publication||July 2018|
|Publication of first merit list||July 2018|
|Admission (on the basis of first merit list )||July 2018|
|Announcement of vacant seat and Cut off marks||July 2018|
|Publication of Second Merit list||July 2018|
|Admission to Second Merit List||July 2018|
|Vacant seats and Cut off Marks||July 2018|
|Third Merit List||August 2018|
|Admission to third Merit List||August 2018|
|Commencement of regular classes||August 2018|
|User Manual||Click Here|
Courses which can be attained in the Summer Durations !! Click Here
- Candidates are charged Rs 150/- at the time of “Information Booklet” sale.
- However, more information regarding the “registration fee and FYJC Admission Fee” kindly refer to the official site of FYJC.
Maharashtra 11th Std Eligibility 2018
- A Candidate must be 10th pass.
- Must be registered on FYJC Admission List
FYJC Online Admission Process 2018-19
The Maharashtra state, first Year Junior Colleges admission process basically relies on the performance of a candidate in board exams. Though a candidate can register for the part I but Part II can be only filled after the declaration of board results.
As per the latest information on Maharashtra FYJC Admission Process, the board has made certain changes, from this year onwards, admission to “bifocal” seats will be taken earlier than the CAP process, breaking the pattern of past practice.
The reason to have a “zero round” is to mitigate the loss of empty seats. Which used to remain unfilled even after having a strong will. As by the time of admission of bifocal seats even willing candidates have already been registered under a regular course.
FYJC Apply Online 2018
Candidates who are willing to apply for the Junior Colleges, they make sure to obtain “information booklet” which could be collected from respective schools.
Steps to register for Maharashtra FYJC Online Admission Form.
- First of all, read the instructions and guidelines as printed in the “Information booklet”.
- Now visit the official site of FYJC
- Enter the login Id and Password
- Now complete the registration of part I by filling up all the basic details
- After completing part I, proceed to part II registration
- In part II choose the colleges as per the available options
- Now, confirm the “option form”
- And submit the application form.
Admissions which are in trend on the basis of 10th Class Board Exams Performance !! Click Here
A basic list of documents which is generally required is this way. At the time of registration, make sure to fill each and every detail carefully.
- SSC Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
FYJC Cut off List 2018
- In order to shortlist the candidates who are the actual owner of the seats. The selection panel, shortlist the candidates on the basis of cut off marks. And to be transparent regarding the admission procedure, the selection authority publishes the cut off marks chart officially.
- Which can be downloaded by visiting the official site of respective FYJC divisions.
11th FYJC Merit List 2018-19
- Like Cut off marks, Merit list is also published Officially. In order to occupy a seat in Maharashtra residential junior colleges. A candidate is required to secure the marks as per the demand of FYJC merit list.
- Though FYJC Merit List (s) are used to release in multiple rounds until all the seats get filled.
Note: In order to let you stay updated with each and every detail of FYJC Online Admission 2018-19 we are covering the information on real-time basis, to serve our audience the best. However, still, you have any query regarding the ongoing FYJC registration, you may contact us via below provided commenting section.