FYJC Online Admission 2021- 22 Application @ cet.mh-ssc.ac.in, 11thadmission.org.in: Maharashtra state First Year Junior College admissions are used to conduct after the declaration of (SSC) results. Applications form for FYJC Admission 2021 Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Amravati, Nasik and Aurangabad division will manage online and the training regarding is started even before the declaration of the result but this year admission into 11th class will be based on CET (Common Entrance Test) which will be held by next month.
Click Here to check the Official Website
Click Me to fill the online Application
Admission under Junior Colleges will do through a centralized Online Process, which is actually responsible to cover all Junior colleges details. Online application forms from the perspective collect within the stipulated time. Complete details on FYJC Online Admission Process 2021 are covered in the below sections of the article.
Maharashtra 2021-22 Schools Session Entrance Examination Schedule Click Here
- FYJC Online Admission 2021 Maharashtra @ cet.mh-ssc.ac.in
- FYJC Online Admission 2021-2022 Dates
- FYJC Online Admission Process 2021-22
- FYJC Apply Online 2021
- Rules For FYJC Admission 2021
- FYJC Reservation Criteria
- FYJC Cut off List 2021.
- 11th FYJC Merit List 2021-22
- FYJC CET 2021 Maharashtra Registration @ cet.mh-ssc.ac.in FAQ
- Valuable Feedback
FYJC Online Admission 2021 Maharashtra @ cet.mh-ssc.ac.in
The applications form of Maharashtra 11th Std will fill online. In order to register for the same. A candidate is required to have appropriate login credentials, which are usually allot to the candidates on the purchase of Maharashtra FYJC Online Admission 2021 “information booklet”.
Click Here to check the official website of FYJC.
|For Arts, Commerce, Science streams, Bifocal subject & HSVC streams|
A) Student who have not filled Part– I will fill Part–I & Part–II
B) Students who have filled Part – I will fill Part – II.
|For Arts, Commerce, Science streams|
A) Student who have not filled Part– I will fill Part–I & Part–II
B) Students who have filled Part – I will fill Part – II.
2. Quota admissions (Management, In-house & Minority) merit list will be declared at the college level and concerned colleges will upload the quota admission from time to time.
|Displaying merit list for Bifocal subject||–|
|Online admissions for Bifocal merit list||–|
|Displaying general merit list for corrections if any.||–|
|Submitting corrections to Deputy Director of Education||–|
|Displaying first general merit list||September|
|Giving online admission for first general merit list||September|
|Publishing vacancy list and cut off of the first merit list on website||September|
|Filling of Part-I and Part-II of admission forms& editing part 2.||September|
|Publishing Third general merit list.|
|Admission for the third general merit list.|
|Publishing vacancy list on website|
|Filling Part-I and Part-IIof admission form& editing part 2.|
|Publishing Third general merit list.|
|Admission for the third general merit list.|
|Publishing vacant seats and cut-off list of Special Round.|
|Filling Part-I and Part-II forms & editing part 2.|
|Publishing Special merit list|
|Admission of students for Special merit list.|
|Publishing vacancy list on the website.|
The registration panel allows separate User login Id to the perspectives and only on the basis of allocating user Id’s rest of the application procedure is carried out. As per statistical data, more than two lakh candidates used to register for FYJC 11th Standard Admissions 2021 in over 700 junior colleges during the FYJC registration session.
|Name of Booklet||Download Link|
|FYJC Maharashtra Online Booklet|
FYJC Online Admission 2021-2022 Dates
A willing candidate can only register for the junior college option, after the declaration of SSC results. As candidates offer the seats of their preference on the basis of academic performance.
As per the latest information, the schedule of the FYJC Maharashtra Admission Process 2021 will be as follows.
Courses which can be attained in the Summer Durations !! Click Here
- Candidates charge Rs 150/- at the time of the “Information Booklet” sale.
- However, more information regarding the “registration fee and FYJC Admission Fee” kindly refer to the official site of FYJC.1
Maharashtra 11th Std Eligibility 2021
- A Candidate must be 10th pass.
- Must register on FYJC Admission List
FYJC Online Admission Process 2021-22
The Maharashtra state, first Year Junior Colleges admission process basically relies on the performance of a candidate in board exams. Though a candidate can register for the part I but Part II can only fill after the declaration of board results.
As per the latest information on Maharashtra FYJC Admission Process 2021-22, the board has made certain changes, from this year onwards, admission to “bifocal” seats will take earlier than the CAP process, breaking the pattern of past practice.
The reason to have a “zero round” is to mitigate the loss of empty seats. Which used to remain unfilled even after having a strong will. As by the time of admission of bifocal seats even willing candidates have already registered under a regular course.
FYJC Apply Online 2021
Candidates who are willing to apply for the Junior Colleges, they make sure to obtain an “information booklet” which could collect from respective schools.
FYJC Maharashtra Online Admission Procedure
- The online admission process for FYJC classes is applicable to all the recognized higher secondary schools/junior colleges (Affiliated to the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education) in all six corporation areas, and their participation in this process is compulsory.
- Students, who have passed SSC or equivalent examination from any recognized board, and seeking admissions to FYJC classes in any of the junior colleges in all six corporation areas, must participate in the online admission process.
- Admission to Arts, Science, Commerce and HSVC (MCVC) streams will be given through online process. However, following admissions will be done by the respective junior college. a) Home Science. b) Night Junior Colleges.
- Management, minority and in-house quota admissions will be done by the respective higher secondary school / junior college but through the online process, for which student must fill and submit Part I and Part II of centralised admission application. As per government resolution dated 21 Aug. 2014, 25% seats of bifocal subjects and HSVC will be reserved for students passing Std. X with subjects V1, V2, V3 or vocational course under NSQF of RMSA. These admissions will be done by the respective higher secondary school/junior college through online process, for which student must fill and submit Part I and Part II of centralised admission application. The procedure for all these quota admissions will be declared on Std. XI admission website from time to time.
- Online admissions will be done as per the rules under the constitutional and special reservation policy in force.
- Bi-focal subject admission – 25% seats will be reserved of the total admissions of bi-focal for applicants passing std. X with technical subjects (V1, V2, V3) and NSQF/RMSA’s technical education. These admissions will be done as per merit, reservation and preferences. These 25% quota admissions and remaining 75% admissions will be done in zero round as per rules in force.
- Students selecting level 3 subjects of National skill Qualification Framework based on Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan are eligible to apply for centralised admission process for arts, science or commerce stream. However, student can take Level 3 vocational subject from the same school where he has completed Level 2 or any junior college or Higher Secondary School where level 3 is available and taught, this can be availed to cocerned students.
- The admission processing fee will be for Mumbai 250/-, other divisions it will be 150/ (including information booklet and log in ID).
- ATKT will be applicable to the students of Maharashtra State Board only (Not other Boards), appeared in one attempt with all subjects, and failed in only two subjects in the March/July 2021 examination. Other than Maharashtra SSC board students will not get ATKT concession.
- For A.T.K.T students a special round will be conducted separately.
Admissions which are in trend on the basis of 10th Class Board Exams Performance !! Click Here
- As per the official conditions, it is compulsory for the student to go through the required Mumbai FYJC Admission Portal. And only the student that has passed the class 10th or any other equal exam is qualified to go for this process.
- The steps of registration for the FYJC Mumbai Registration Procedure are.
- The students must buy the official information booklet from the school itself for which they need to pay a fee of Rs.150/-
- Read all the guidelines properly.
- In the booklet itself, the applicant will find the id and password.
- Now visit the official portal of the FJYC and click on the student log in icon.
- To complete part 1 of the registration the student must fill the genuine information in the respective fields.
- Now for the part 2 of registration make sure that the result of the class tenth is out and you have passed clearly.
- Enter the examination seat number, Maharashtra state SSC Board student (Appearing for March 2021 exam) personnel information will be filled automatically in the relevant field.
- Previously passed and other than Maharashtra state board students fill their personnel information by themselves.
- All students from MMR area of Maharashtra state board as well as other than Maharashtra state board students must get approved their application form at the guidance center.
- After approval of this, students are eligible for to fill part-2 (college preference).
- To get admission confirm click on the CONFIRM button.
- Applicants with any grievance or correction in data should get the form and documents approved from school.
- Applicants claiming any special reservation/ constitutional including open category student should get the form and documents approved from the school.
- After completing all the information in part-I, the candidate need to click on the confirm button.
- Get the confirmed form approved by the school principal or guidance center.
- Take print out of the approved form.
- In case if the form is without approval, the status of the form is “Pending status” and this form will not be considered at all for admission process, further, the students should note that even part-2 of the form (college preferences) will not be available for pending status forms, students are advisied to check “My Status” after completing the form for approval.
- Part-2 of the form will be available only for having APPROVED in MY STATUS.
- Once the part-2 opened, SSC board student can see their best 5 marks automatically. It is mandatory for all the students to fill their class 10th marks.
- After filling the marks, select the stream and submit your form. Then the list of all colleges showing aided, unaided, medium wise colleges will be available. While giving the preferences, candidate must carefully give his/ her percentage of marks, last year’s cut-off marks of the school / college, aided / unaided, fees, medium available subjects, distance between school/ college and your residence, timing of schools/ college chosen and available transport facilities.
- Now choose the junior college of your choice (min 1 and max 10 preferences will be allowed).
- Now click on confirm (at the option form).
- Your application process is concluded.
Rules For FYJC Admission 2021
- Students passing Std X examination (SSC) or an equivalent examination with English as one of the subject, are eligible for admissions to FYJC (Std. XI.) Marks scored in this examination and reservation (if any is applicable) shall be the only criteria for admissions to FYJC Classes.
- No interview or test conducted for admissions to FYJC classes.
- Students who have opted for General Mathematics in Std. X, are not eligible for admissions to bifocal subjects also they are not eligible to opt for Mathematics in any of the streams.
- For admission to science stream, student must pass Std X examination (SSC) or an equivalent examination with science subject (minimum 35% marks).
- At the time of applying candidates who belong from reserved category should produce an appropriate caste certificate issued by the competent authority, appointed by the Government of Maharashtra or school leaving certificate for verification to heads of schools, failing which their applications may not be processed in the reserved category. Such applications by default will be processed in the open merit category.
Applicants applying for the following special reservation category should produce the relevant original documents/certificates for verification to the respective head of the school, failing which, their applications will not be processed under the special reservation category. Such applications by default will be processed in the open merit category.
- Handicapped (Divyang)
- Project Affected
- Earthquake Affected
- Wards of the Employees of State Government / Central Government / Private Sector coming on transfer in the PMC and PCMC.
- Wards of Serviceman and Ex-Serviceman
- Wards of Freedom Fighters
- It is compulsory for every student who want to secure admission for Std. XI to register on the website of the centralized Admission Process (fill and submit Part I and Part II of Admission Form). Student’s admission under quota (minority, in-house, management quota and 25% seats reserved for HSVC and bifocal subjects) cannot be updated without registration number (Log-in ID) of an applicant.
- The information booklet contains the admission process and its rules, necessary instructions, the specimen of admission form and zone and zones guidance centers information etc. have been given in details.
- The list of higher secondary schools/junior colleges and their detail information is available on division wise websites
The required documents that are prescribed by the authorities for FYJC Maharashtra Class 11th are.
- Open Category: Original school leaving certificate, Original mark sheet (SSC or equivalent)
- Special reservation: Special Reservation Certificate, Original Marksheet (SSC or equivalent), Original school leaving certificate.
- Constitutional Reservation (ST/ SC/ NTB/ NTC/ NTD/ OBC/ SBC): Original Marksheet (SSC or Equivalent), Original School Leaving Certificate, Caste Certificate.
Constitutional Reservation: Caste certificate issued by the competent authority appointed by the state of Maharashtra (if applicable).
For Sports: Candidate must possess any one of the following certificates obtained while studying in standards VIII, IX or X as per government resolution.
- Certificate showing that the student has won medal at the zonal level or the certificate showing that the student has participated in the State/ National level competition organized by the Indian School Games Authority.
- Certificate showing that the student has won Medal at the state level or the student has participated in the state/ National level competitions organized by the Indian School Games Association or Indian Games Authority.
- Certificate showing that the student has won Medal at the state level or the student has participated in the state/ National level competitions organized by the Indian Olympic Association or Maharashtra Olympic Association.
- Certificate of secured first or second position at the district/ National/ state level.
Wards of The Employees of State Government/ Central Government/ Private Sector: coming on transfer in the corporation online admission area (if applicable). Further, the ward must have passed Std. X or equivalent examination from a school outside the corporation online admission area.
Wards of Freedom Fighters (if applicable): Applicant who are dependent on the freedom fighters and are nominated by the freedom fighters, must submit a certificate issued by the District Collector to that effect.
Physically Handicapped (if applicable): Certificate issued by the Civil Surgeon or the Dean of any Government hospital, showing at least 40% disability. Student with learning disability amust produce a certifcate issued by the competent authority.
Project Earthquake Affected: Certificate issued by Collector/ District Rehabilitation officer stating that project affected or earthquake affected or dependent for employment/ admission required to be attached/ approved to avail this reservation under this category.
FYJC Reservation Criteria
Percentage of Constitutional and Special (parallel) Reservation in Minority and Non-Minority Institution
|Sr. No.||Category||Minority Reservation||Non-minority Institutional reservation|
|Special (Parallel) Reservation|
Ward of the transferred employee of state government/ central government/ Private sector
Ward of servicemen/ Ex-servicemen/ freedom fighter
|6||Physically Handicapped (Divyang), Dislecsiya, Discalculia, Disgraphiya, Spastic||3||3|
|8||Project Affected/ Earthquake Affected||5||5|
|Scheduled Caste (Including Navboudha)||13%|
|Special Backward Class||2%|
|Other Backward Class||19%|
In Mumbai, Thane and Raigad District, for admission in class 11th the Social Reservation is given as follows:
|Scheduled Caste (with Navboudha)||13%||13%||11%|
|Special Backward Class||2%||2%||2%|
|Other Backward Class||19%||19%||19%|
FYJC Cut off List 2021.
- In order to shortlist the candidates who are the actual owner of the seats. The selection panel, shortlist the candidates on the basis of cut off marks. And to be transparent regarding the admission procedure, the selection authority publishes the cut off marks chart officially.
- Which can download by visiting the official site of respective FYJC divisions.
11th FYJC Merit List 2021-22
- Like Cut off marks, Merit list also publishes Officially. In order to occupy a seat in Maharashtra residential junior colleges. A candidate requires to secure the marks as per the demand of FYJC merit list.
- Though FYJC Merit List (s) use to release in multiple rounds until all the seats get filled.
Admission Procedure After the Declaration of Merit List
- Applicants to whom higher secondary school/junior college of first preference is allocated; he/she must confirm admission within stipulated time as per time-table in that higher secondary school/junior college with all relevant documents (original with photocopies) on payment of full fees.
- Names of such students who are allotted college of his/ her first preference will be restricted/ blocked for remaining round/s.
- Students, who allotted higher secondary school / junior college other than first preference and are interested in taking admission by paying full fees in the same, can confirm admission in the concerned higher secondary school/junior college with all relevant documents in original with photocopies on payment of full fees. Names of such admitted students will be restricted/ blocked for remaining round/s for the concerned stream.
Note: In order to take admission to the higher secondary school/ junior colleges, candidates need verify all documents by the admitting authority of the higher secondary school/junior college. Any document/claim found to be not valid at this stage will result in denial of admission in that higher secondary school/junior college.
- Candidates outside the concerned district area from CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE, IB, NIOS and other state boards are required to get their original School Leaving Certificate countersigned on overleaf by the Education officer of their respective district. U-dise number of the concerned school should be mentioned on the school leaving certificate.
- For Candidates passing from other than Maharashtra State SSC Board, an application for eligibility ( available with respective higher secondary school/junior college office ) is required to be submitted
Note: In order to let you stay updated with each and every detail of FYJC Online Admission 2021-22 we are covering the information on a real-time basis, to serve our audience the best. However, still, you have any query regarding the ongoing FYJC registration, you may contact us via below provided commenting section.
FYJC CET 2021 Maharashtra Registration @ cet.mh-ssc.ac.in FAQ
When Does Maharashtra 11th Class Admission Form 2021 Start?
On 22nd July.
How To Fill FYJC 11th Class Registration Form 2021?
The students of Maharashtra who cleared their SSC can fill the application for the 11th class @ cet.mh-ssc.ac.in and the same link is updated here.
What Is Admission Process For JYJC 2021?
This year there will be a CET exam and based on that seat allotment will be provided