Punjab Scholarship Application 2022-2023 @ www.scholarships.punjab.gov.in: The government of Punjab has given its students from a minor community a marvellous chance to continue their education further. Punjab government & the department of welfare scheduled category & backward classes are likely to introduce Punjab Scholarship Application Form 2022.
The students that are from pre-matric & post-matric of a minority community (Sikhs, Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Parsis & Jains) are eligible to apply for the scholarship. Continue reading further to get more accurate information about Punjab Scholarship Online Registration 2022.
Punjab Schools Entrance Examination Schedule for 2022 Session !! Click Here
- Punjab Scholarship Application Form 2022 OBC & SC
- Eligibility for Punjab Post Matric Scholarship Application 2022-2023
- Punjab Pre-Matric Scholarship Apply Online 2022
- Documents Required for Punjab Scholarship 2022-23
- Punjab Scholarship Amount 2022-23
- Punjab Scholarship Application Status
- www.scholarships.punjab.gov.in 2022 last date faq
Punjab Scholarship Application Form 2022 OBC & SC
The application form for Punjab Scholarship 2022-23 (Ashirwas Scholarship) is available on the national & Punjab scholarship portals. The Punjab government has eagerly invited applications from students for the Punjab Govt Post Matric Scholarship. Students can apply no matter if they are studying in the PSEB, CBSE & ICSE Board.
For more details on Pre Matric Scholarship Punjab 2022 such as eligibility conditions, last date of registration & etc keep reading below.
|Organization Name||Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship Portal by Punjab Government|
|Category||Punjab Scholarship Application Form 2022|
|Online Registration begins from||September 2022|
|Last Date to Register Online||October 2022|
Check Out the Upcoming Olympiad Exam Schedule !! Click Here
Eligibility for Punjab Post Matric Scholarship Application 2022-2023
Candidates eager to apply for Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship Form must possess the below-provided terms & conditions.
- The student that applies for this scholarship must have min. 50 % in the previous final examination.
- The candidate’s parents/guardian must have their domicile in Punjab.
- The annual income is of the parents/ guardian not more than Rs.-1,00,000/-
- The student that is enlisted in the Punjab Scholarship 2022-23 is not allowed to have/ avail benefits from any other governmental scheme.
- The benefit of this scheme is given to max. 2 students in the family.
- The student the benefits from this scheme must be a regular student of a government recognized body.
Note: The candidates must satisfy the eligibility before applying to the Punjab Scholarship 2019-20.
Punjab Pre-Matric Scholarship Apply Online 2022
Candidates who want to avail the educational benefits provided via the Punjab Scholarship Online Form may apply for the same, once the application forms are disclosed.
- First of all, visit the official site.
- Get the user manual.
- Read all the terms and conditions.
- Fill in all the required details on the application form properly.
- Once you have done with all the necessities, do check the filled application form.
- Click on the submit option & take a printout of the application form for reference.
|Scholarship for SC and OBC|
|Registered Student’s Login||Click Here|
|Students Search||Click Here|
|Check Aadhaar Notification||Click Here|
|Scholarship for Minorities|
|Post Matric Scholarship Portal||Click Here|
Documents Required for Punjab Scholarship 2022-23
- Attested mark sheets of the previous year’s examinations with a percentage of min. 50%
- Address proof of the parents/ guardians.
- Caste certificate of the parents and the candidate.
- Recent passport-sized photographs.
- Attested Family Income Certificate
Note: The accurate information about the documents required to apply for the Punjab Scholarship not yet been released. For this, the candidate needs to continuously keep visiting the Punjab Scholarship 2022-23 official portal.
Punjab Scholarship Amount 2022-23
As the actual & accurate information regarding this matter is not yet available. Therefore the expected rates in this context are given below.
|Admission fee from class 6th to 10th||Tuition fee from class 6th to 10th||Maintenance allowance will be payable for a period not exceeding 10 months in an academic year|
Hostellers: Rs. 600/- per month
Access all the Latest Pattern NCERT Books Solutions !! Click Here
Punjab Scholarship Application Status
- Punjab Scholarship 2022-23 Renewal & helpline.
- The helplines provided by the government of Punjab regarding this scholarship are:
Toll-Free No: 1800-137-0015
Remark: In order to fill out the application form candidates can check the latest updates of Punjab Scholarship 2022-23.
www.scholarships.punjab.gov.in 2022 last date faq
How can I apply for punjab scholarship 2022?
All eligible students can fill out applications @ www.scholarships.punjab.gov.in.
How to check the status of punjab scholarship 2022?
Follow our website.
I missed the last date to fill punjab scholarship application 2022 what to do?
Apply next time.