IGKO Result 2017: The International General Knowledge Olympiad exam was organized by Science Olympiad Foundation on 12th, 22nd Sept, and 10th October. Students who are seeking for General Knowledge Olympiad result they can check their IGKO Exam Result 2017 from here. This exam was organized for 1st to Xth class students in respective schools during class hours to hone their skills and talent. Students who are looking for IGKO Olympiad Result 2017 they can download result status through below provided link.
IGKO Result 2017
Students who took part in International General Knowledge Olympiad, they can check their result status shortly. The result of International GK Olympiad Results is likely to to be declared in the last week of November. The question paper for this exam was in moulded in two sets, for 1st to the 4th class number of questions was 35, whereas for 5th to 12th standard students there are 50 questions. Students who got first three ranks in GK Olympiad Results 2017 at school level are eligible to participate at Zonal Level and from here candidates shortlisting will be done for the final round ( International Level).
|Olympiad||Date 1||Date 2||Date 3|
|IGKO 1st Level||12th Sept||22nd Sept||10th Oct|
|Result||Nov/ Dec||Nov/ Dec||Nov/ Dec|
|IGKO 2nd Level||2nd and 3rd Sunday of Feb 2018|
GK Olympiad Results 2017- 1st to 10th Class
International General Knowledge examination is organized at three levels. Every year this exam is organized during school hours. Students who appeared for IGKO exams on one of the dates that are specified in the notification. They can check stage 1 scorecard through below given steps.
Steps to download IGKO Exam Results 2017 :
- Visit the official website of SOF
- Now search for “ IGKO Result”
- A login page will open for sign up
- Now enter your “ roll number, school code, class number
- And Click on “ Find Tab’
- Now your result status will appear on the screen
- Check your scored marks and
- keep your scorecard safe for further reference.
International General Knowledge Olympiad Results 2017
Science Olympiad Foundation has been successfully organized, International General Knowledge Olympiad exam on various dates. Students who participated in IGKO exam are now eagerly waiting for GK Olympiads Exam Results 2017. Students who qualify first round, are eligible to take part in second and third rounds. students shortlisting for next rounds will be done on the basis of obtained marks in stage 1.
IGKO Ranking Shorting
- First shorting will be done on the basis of obtained marks.
- In case of the tie, when two students obtain same marks, then rank will be given on the basis of marks scored in sections.
At School Level
- 1st Position: Gold Medal
- 2nd Rank: Silver Medal
- 3rd Rank: Bronze Medal
At Zonal Level
- 1st Rank: Rs 5,000/ + Gold Medal + Participation Certificate
- 2nd Rank : Rs 2,500/ + Silver Medal + Participation Certificate
- 3rd Rank: Rs 1000/ + Bronze Medal + Participation Certificate
- 4th to 10th Rank: Gifts worth Rs 1,000 + Medal Distinction + Participation Certificate
- 11th to 25th Rank: Medal Distinction + Participation Certificate
- Rank 26 + : Participation Certificate.
At International Level
- 1st Rank: Rs 50, 000/- + Gold Medal + Certificate
- 2nd Rank: Rs 25, 000/- + Silver Medal + Certificate
- 3rd Rank: Rs 10,000/- + Bronze Medal + Certificate