International Company Secretaries Olympiad (ICSO) 2019: The International Company Secretaries Olympiad will be conducted by Science Olympiad Foundation (SOF) in partnership with The Institute of Company Secretaries of India, under the administrative control of The Ministry of Corporate Affairs, India.
ICSO 2019 will conduct on 28th Nov 2019 and 19th Dec 2019 at multiple centers across the country. ICSO Registration will open in November this year and the process will be in offline mode only. Interested students can read about SOF ICSO 2019 along with registration, syllabus, sample papers and result in the article below.
International Company Secretaries Olympiad (ICSO)
The International Company Secretaries Olympiad 2019 will conduct on 28 November and 19th December 2019. ICSO Registration will commence in November this year. The students who are willing to appear for ICSO can register through their respective schools only as no online procedure is made available online by SOF. The following conditions must be met by the school to be able to apply for the SOF Olympiad:
• The school must be registered with Science Olympiad Foundation. If not registered, then a mail can be dropped at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the student registration forms given that at least 30 students are willing to appear from each eligible class of the school.
• A Teacher Coordinator (TC) must be available to handle all the communication between the school and SOF.
SOF ICSO Olympiad 2019: Apply Link
ICSO Important Dates 2019-20
|Last date to register online||August 2019|
|Exam date||28th November & 19th December 2019|
|Result publication||Updated Soon|
International Company Secretaries Olympiad Syllabus
|CLASS||SECTION||NO. OF QUESTIONS||MARKS/QUESTION||TOTAL MARKS|
|11th & 12th||Economics||15||1||15|
The ICSO Syllabus is as follows:
- Section-A: Number System, Comparing Quantities, MENSURATION & GEOMETRY, Trignometry, Equation Arithmetic Progressions & Geometric Progressions, Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Functions, Linear Inequality, Permutations & Combinations, Probability, Sets and Relations and Verbal and Non- Verbal Reasoning.
- Section-B: Indian Economics and Statistics.
- Section-C: Business Services, Forms of Business Organisations, Nature and Purpose of Business and Public, Private and Global Enterprises
- Section-D: Bank Reconciliation Statement, Basic Accounting Terms, Bills of Exchange, Depreciation, Introduction to Accounting, Ledger and Trial Balance, Recording of Transaction and Theory Base of Accounting.
- Section-E: Higher Order Thinking Questions and Syllabus as per Section-2, Section-3 and Section-4.
To Check Complete Syllabus: Click Here
ICSO Sample Paper
ICSO Sample Paper has been provided by the Science Olympiad Foundation (SOF). These sample papers will provide you an idea of how various topics in ICSO Syllabus will be covered in the question paper. Additionally, a boost in confidence level will also be seen in the student to attempt this exam. We are providing you the official ICSO Sample Papers in the table below:
|ICSO 2019 Sample Papers|
|S. No.||Class||Sample Paper Link|
|1||Class XI||CLICK HERE|
|2||Class XII||CLICK HERE|
The result of International Company Secretaries Olympiad will be declared online in last week of March at the website of the the foundation. ICSO Result along with awards (if any) will be conveyed to the school of the selected student via post or email. We will update this post as soon as any notification is issued by SOF.
|Other Science Foundation Olympiads|
|Olympiad Name||Apply Online|
|National Cyber Olympiad||CLICK HERE|
|National Science Olympiad||CLICK HERE|
|International Mathematics Olympiad||CLICK HERE|
|International English Olympiad||CLICK HERE|
|International General Knowledge Olympiad||CLICK HERE|
We provided here complete information regarding the International Company Secretaries Olympiad (ICSO) 2019. If there is any queries please tell us through the comment box given below. We will reply to the answer to your queries.
International Company Secretaries Olympiad (ICSO) 2019: Official Site